Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. (65746 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by luizpippo(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2023
What happens to the men when married men sleeps with people's wife ..

There is this man i used to work with, he is married with 3 kids but a chronic womanizer, there was a time i counted his side chicks as being up to 13, inclusive of like 3 actively married women, he gave the excuse of one having issues with her husband who she opened a provision store and bought a car for but he ended up squandering everything on young girls such that the shop closed down, he sold the car and bought a bike with the proceeds(mind you, at the height of the business booming, he decided to rent the adjoining room to the shop, thereby abandoning his home, only came back when things went burst).

What karma awaits this my boss if the karma that awaits unmarried guys is other young guys would lash their future wives in return.

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by God1000(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2023
We must search thoroughly before getting into marriage.

Be painstaking

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2023
Is this supposed to be news. True some of this married women throw themselves to these men

Married people (men/women)don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper you finish.

If a married wo/man makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of them. U don't ve any moral obligation towards their partner. Karma won't affect u. It is them who took an oath of faithfulness to themselves infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2023
You need to know that every toto has its own distinctive taste therefore at some point a guy will get tired of chopping the same toto everyday grin

84 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Starz825(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2023
You go good for rap music....

As you take fuse those words together in the last two paragraphs is amazing

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by THEGALADIMA(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
How? Wetin dey lyrical about the statements in his last two paragraphs.

Starz825:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by efficiencie(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
luizpippo:

There is this man i used to work with, he is married with 3 kids but a chronic womanizer, there was a time i counted his side chicks as being up to 13, inclusive of like 3 actively married women, he gave the excuse of one having issues with her husband who she opened a provision store and bought a car for but he ended up squandering everything on young girls such that the shop closed down, he sold the car and bought a bike with the proceeds(mind you, at the height of the business booming, he decided to rent the adjoining room to the shop, thereby abandoning his home, only came back when things went burst).

What karma awaits this my boss if the karma that awaits unmarried guys is other young guys would lash their future wives in return.

This is what happens when evil takes root in a man's heart very early in life. What we see today are the fruits of sexual immorality sown during adolescence.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
luizpippo:

there is no such thing as karma as he didnt hurt anyone here (but his wife). as much as what happened to this man is unfortunate, many cheating men are highly successful and cheat til well into their 90s.... the simple reason for that is that there are equally so many women out there who are willing to get down with such men. you cant blame this issue on solely cheating men and need to equally look at the women they are cheating with. you certainly cant fix a problem by simply focussing on one side of the issue.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Rexymania(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Their business

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Rokiat(f): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Why do you care so much about your boss extra marital affairs?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ComputerOperato: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

there is no such thing as karma as he didnt hurt anyone here (but his wife). as much as what happened to this man is unfortunate, many cheating men are highly successful and cheat til well into their 90s.... the simple reason for that is that there are equally so many women out there who are willing to get down with such men. you cant blame this issue on solely cheating men and need to equally look at the women they are cheating with. you certainly cant fix a problem by simply focussing on one side of the issue.

I used to think karma is real but I'm beginning to doubt that.
The more I see and experience things in this world, the more I realise no one size cap fits all.
Some will suffer the consequences of their acts, others will go scot free and even prosper.
Bottom line, don;t let your wife/girlfriend to be mounted by another man. Ditto for husbands and girlfriends.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen (As long as it is consensual).

Rich men and women have sex (cheat) the most. Yet they and their children continue to prosper and rule people.
Don't rely on karma. It may never come.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by GeneralPula: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Most of them were Exs or have once met for a 1 night stand..

Nah Okafor's law no separate them after marraige..

The biggest losers here are the men paying bride price for a woman that's not a virgin. It's a big curse but many don't know. 95% of these men suffers the most in marriage..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by AImiron: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
2cut4
2ge4

Gege gege

If dem get caught na to swap partners sure pass, so the equation go finally balance

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ShaqFu: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
It's a shitty world. So shit happens

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Zico5(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Things are happening jare. Adultery is everywhere. Married men and women are finding it hard to stay faithful due to many factors which can't be explained.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by FashionCookie(f): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Shege jam banza.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by datola: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
This world!

May God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by PixelPlexus: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Things they happen o πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by AZControversial(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
sad

Karma will show up if the wife is 'innocent'.

On the flip side, she can't say she didn't see these signs before marrying him.
It's almost impossible for most men to hide their promiscuity coz it somewhat boosts their ego.

The women in turn, ignore these signs and follow these men probably because they're rich or skillful at wooing them.

So, if you think you want to pity the wife, pity wisely.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by abobote: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Anything married woman,count me out.

But you seriously need to work on your English

16 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Married men are sweeter that single men

They are more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a lady right. And they are safer, issue cant come up cos it can easily be transferred to the wife at home.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by wahalawahala: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by TimFisher2: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
angry

Economy is not good...it is bitting both unmarried and married.

Is normal...Only God knows the amount of fukkery that will abound if Tinubu is mistakenly sworn in.

I pity guys forming serious relationship grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Very disgusting practice

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Biafraaa: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Starz825:

Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† guy I no want laugh abeg

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by marlow1962(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by jayAjoku(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nothing happens to them, Humans And our biological desires existed before the institution of marriage. So humans are just doing what humans were made to do and that’s Mating and Reproduction. If you like marry if you like don’t marry , put laws upon laws even if you use religion Mother Nature Will always win . 🀣😁

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ecolime(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
It's very common these days especially in offices.

For the women, they see dating a single guy as distasteful but no big deal in frolicking with a married man.

Both of them are married and will be very discrete/mature about the affair so as not to break their homes. It balances out according to them.

BTW, it's expensive to maintain Aristos or Boytoys. With fellow married cheating partner, you don't need to spend a dime.

Iranu πŸ˜”

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by MitchellK: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
luizpippo:

I don't see how the bolded is any of your business. Use your time for something important.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
To whom it may concern...
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by obembet(f): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Tell them o grin

All the Nairalanders wey dey worry me,make una rest o

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ednut1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Karma does not exist . Men and women shine ya eyes. Stop marrying oloshos or community penis

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.