Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. (65682 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by MVLOX(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
No be lie ooo dis kind thing dey happen and well well for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by bigdammyj: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Not too bad...
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Exmilitant(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Stolen waters are sweet. grin
Hey! It's even in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ahnie: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Very nonsense yeye habits.some are just organically created to have fetish forbanging people's wives.

Very yeyerish fetish.

9 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Farfalla(f): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Is this supposed to be news. True some of this married women throw themselves to these men

And these men are just too helpless to reject the advances of these married women. Yes?

12 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Burgerlomo: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
cool
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ahnie: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Them plenty for nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dem be like morten.

Awon admiring gangs.

One was even telling me that I should please allow him to be amongst my male dogs on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Ijaya123: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
luizpippo:
What happens to the men when married men sleeps with people's wife ..

There is this man i used to work with, he is married with 3 kids but a chronic womanizer, there was a time i counted his side chicks as being up to 13, inclusive of like 3 actively married women, he gave the excuse of one having issues with her husband who she opened a provision store and bought a car for but he ended up squandering everything on young girls such that the shop closed down, he sold the car and bought a bike with the proceeds(mind you, at the height of the business booming, he decided to rent the adjoining room to the shop, thereby abandoning his home, only came back when things went burst).

What karma awaits this my boss if the karma that awaits unmarried guys is other young guys would lash their future wives in return.

This your story is confusing. Who is he, who is she?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by nedekid: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
ComputerOperato:

I used to think karma is real but I'm beginning to doubt that.
The more I see and experience things in this world, the more I realise no one size cap fits all.
Some will suffer the consequences of their acts, others will go scot free and even prosper.
Bottom line, don;t let your wife/girlfriend to be mounted by another man. Ditto for husbands and girlfriends.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen (As long as it is consensual).

Rich men and women have sex (cheat) the most. Yet they and their children continue to prosper and rule people.
Don't rely on karma. It may never come.
As in, if they cane a man's wife, the man should go out and cane about 5 people's wife too? As in spread the nacking love around? grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by histemple: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nobody is exactly sure whether or not there are spiritual consequences for adultery. It is all about superstition and assumptions. Bad things happen to good and bad people.

Even from the Christian bible, the remarkable stories of David and Solomon shows that God loves adulterers. Imagine God making the adulterous David the man after his heart.

The product of King David's most publicised adulterous act was Solomon. Solomon was born out of wedlock (a bastard) but he went on to become the greatest King ever.

Don't also forget that King Solomon was a serial adulterer. Bible said he married 300 wives and had 700 concubines. By all standards, he was immoral just like his father, King David.

My personal opinion about adultery is that it is bad. It creates distractions that could affect the commitment of the cheating partner to building the marriage. It is the single most dangerous cause of disaffection amongst couples.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Dshocker(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Married men are sweeter that single men

They are more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a lady right. And they are safer, issue cant come up cos it can easily be transferred to the wife at home.

You....

When are you getting married and stay away from married men¿

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by correctguy101(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
AImiron:
2cut4
2ge4

Gege gege

If dem get caught na to swap partners sure pass, so the equation go finally balance

See meme sha
grin grin

Come, my yeye man, which one be careless laughter? grin grin

I just dey laff carelessly now, see wetin you cause.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Dickson178(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Well , my ex girlfriend still call me up till date. She's married. But I can't have sex with her , cos it kills (in many ways).

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dshocker:

You....

When are you getting married and stay away from married men¿

Really? What's the achievement you that have married
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Farfalla:

And these men are just too helpless to reject the advances of these married women. Yes?
The average Nigerian men are erected just mere a picture of half naked women

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Starz825(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
THEGALADIMA:
How? Wetin dey lyrical about the statements in his last two paragraphs.

I just dey whine the guy ...

As he take twist him statement there sound funny
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ComputerOperato: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
nedekid:

As in, if they cane a man's wife, the man should go out and cane about 5 people's wife too? As in spread the nacking love around? grin
Ha! No o!
I no talk that one. 😂😃😂

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Dshocker(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Really? What's the achievement you that have married

Ok... Stay away from married men and i hope you've stopped wearing leg chain.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by AImiron: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
correctguy101:

See meme sha
grin grin

Come, my yeye man, which one be careless laughter? grin grin

I just dey laff carelessly now, see wetin you cause.... grin grin grin
lol
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
luizpippo:
What happens to the men when married men sleeps with people's wife ..

There is this man i used to work with, he is married with 3 kids but a chronic womanizer, there was a time i counted his side chicks as being up to 13, inclusive of like 3 actively married women, he gave the excuse of one having issues with her husband who she opened a provision store and bought a car for but he ended up squandering everything on young girls such that the shop closed down, he sold the car and bought a bike with the proceeds(mind you, at the height of the business booming, he decided to rent the adjoining room to the shop, thereby abandoning his home, only came back when things went burst).

What karma awaits this my boss if the karma that awaits unmarried guys is other young guys would lash their future wives in return.
"he gave the excuse of one having issues with her husband who she opened a provision store and bought a car for but he ended up squandering everything on young girls such that the shop closed down" this your statement is not clear, he opens shop for her or she opens shop for him?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Apst: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
When you say karma, a lot of people relate it to only the person involve but that is completely false. God said in the bible " I will punish the sins of the fathers to the fourth generation. The man can womanize and you will think he will go scot free never.

I once counseled a lady who told me every guy that wants to help her must ask for sex even if its #50. The Holy Spirit told me to tell her it was what her father did to women she is reaping. She then confirmed it that her father was a big distributor of frozen foods products(fish) in Lagos and any woman who comes for help he must sex them, even if its just one carton of fish. That was how he married her mother.

Another point I will also advice you. Never be envious of an evildoer or because the bible admonish us they won't last.

If you value your children and generational lineage you won't do some things. The political class of 1970s how many of their kids are relevant or even rich today?

ComputerOperato:

I used to think karma is real but I'm beginning to doubt that.
The more I see and experience things in this world, the more I realise no one size cap fits all.
Some will suffer the consequences of their acts, others will go scot free and even prosper.
Bottom line, don;t let your wife/girlfriend to be mounted by another man. Ditto for husbands and girlfriends.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen (As long as it is consensual).

Rich men and women have sex (cheat) the most. Yet they and their children continue to prosper and rule people.
Don't rely on karma. It may never come.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Johnholt909: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
The average Nigerian men are erected just mere a picture of half naked women
Not only Nigerian men, most men out there do. Americans, Canadians and so on.

Stop stereotyping.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Edusouls(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Is this supposed to be news. True some of this married women throw themselves to these men

Married people (men/women)don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper you finish.

If a married wo/man makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of them. U don't ve any moral obligation towards their partner. Karma won't affect u. It is them who took an oath of faithfulness to themselves infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.
see ur blasphemous advice to people? U are a snake type of human that mislead others to damnation and destruction, ur type meet their doom unexpectedly, continue

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ComputerOperato: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Apst:
When you say karma, a lot of people relate it to only the person involve but that is completely false. God said in the bible " I will punish the sins of the fathers to the fourth generation. The man can womanize and you will think he will go scot free never.

I once counseled a lady who told me every guy that wants to help her must ask for sex even if its #50. The Holy Spirit told me to tell her it was what her father did to women she is reaping. She then confirmed it that her father was a big distributor of frozen foods products(fish) in Lagos and any woman who comes for help he must sex them, even if its just one carton of fish. That was how he married her mother.

Another point I will also advice you. Never be envious of an evildoer or because the bible admonish us they won't last.

My brother, I still reiterate that some people will do it and nothing will happen to them and their children.

Remember I said some will suffer the consequences? But not all.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Edusouls:
see ur blasphemous advice to people? U are a snake type of human that mislead others to damnation and destruction, ur type meet their doom unexpectedly, continue
Face it, who are fucking the girls in Nigeria only broke single men. Go to Abuja, Island, Abeokuta, Asaba to Enugu girls that call themselves small girl with big GOD

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Johnholt909:
Not only Nigerian men, most men out there do. Americans, Canadians and so on.

Stop stereotyping.
Nigeria is worst
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Edusouls(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Una no Dey see how people Dey drop dead like flies everywhere nowadays? Families are now in disarray and ruins, man inside bush, women on the highway, kids on the streets, these are the result of such reckless lifestyle we live nowadays due to spread of western woke culture, make una continue

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dshocker:

Ok... Stay away from married men and i hope you've stopped wearing leg chain.
Leg chain still in my ankle . Your great grand mother had one in do a little research
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by 1Alex: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
We must search thoroughly before getting into marriage.

Be painstaking
marriage is like gamble. You win or you lose. Searching thoroughly or not, what will be will be
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Farfalla:

Absolutely, imagine a broke Nigeria graduate
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by DOKON(m): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:

Married people (men/women)don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper you finish.

If a married wo/man makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of them. U don't ve any moral obligation towards their partner. Karma won't affect u. It is them who took an oath of faithfulness to themselves infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

You must be very sick in the head

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Brushstrokes20: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Quite rampant!... Such a weird society.

If not that it CONTRADICTS my PERSONAL PRINCIPLES , I would've bedded over dozens of MARRIED WOMEN ! No caps.. 💯

A married lady (that has been seeking for a SEXCAPADE with me) SHOCKINGLY confessed to me that she and hubby haven't been intimate for over 2 years and counting..., yet both falsely resides as a couple under same roof,
, yet same man frolics with assorted shapes, shades and sizes of women within and outside the neighbourhood.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.