Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV (44366 Views)

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by SpearofGod(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
chuksbogus:
If anything had happend to that marriage everybody will be shouting man of God !! Accusing the man of various things becausebits only women that must he victims of abuse.
Chidu Ihemere, I sight you.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hope it’s not for the camera

yay, wat do u think, its for the gram na, abi u no knw b4, once they both get home, they throw away their masks even b4 they enter d door of their house, seems they were quarrelling b4 cos the man wasn't providing but it seems he is up to d task nw, hope it continues like this in d future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by LUAN1: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
flexyrule:
Eno - definitely from Akwa Ibom.

Akwa Ibomites are the most humble, respectful and enterprising tribe in Nigeria.

And they are number 2 on the list of oil producing states.. Yet, you don't get to hear any noise from them.

If most states have a quarter of their resources, they would have held the country ransom.
have been to Akwa ibom before?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by gard9ner(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
chatinent:
To we who knew him before his pastoral YouTube channel, I'll keep shut.😌
My brother!! I guess you’re an Umuahian or went to Ibuku high school. It’s been over 20yrs, let’s just keep mute and watch the show
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by lereinter(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
StayMotivated:
Pastor Jerry Eze is indeed a real man of God. Me and my family have received several testimony and miracle on the NSPPD 7am prayer altar. What God can not do does not exist.🔥🔥

Na the nsppd altar give you miracle?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by lereinter(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
chatinent:
To we who knew him before his pastoral YouTube channel, I'll keep shut.😌

Oga don't open PST yansh O

Na money everyone dey find O

🤩
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by lereinter(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bluesea69:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

🤣

The more you look

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Uche Eze, my classmate that year.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
What men need in marriage and relationship is respect. As a woman, if you respect your husband in private and open, you'll gain his trust and heart to move mountains for you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by SLOVFO(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
flexyrule:

Akwa Ibomites are the most humble, respectful and enterprising tribe in Nigeria.

And they are number 2 on the list of oil producing states.. Yet, you don't get to hear any noise from them.

If most states have a quarter of their resources, they would have held the country ransom.

You apparently didn't read the part that she was rebellious before God transformed her. It has nothing to do with her ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by BRATISLAVA: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
gard9ner:

My brother!! I guess you’re an Umuahian or went to Ibuku high school. It’s been over 20yrs, let’s just keep mute and watch the show

Don't exalt the preacher. Don't exalt the pulpit.

Tell us what you know about him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by bong4(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
flexyrule:

Let me puncture your ego because of the word, "definitely". This Eno is born to a Cross River father and a Delta mother.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
StayMotivated:
Pastor Jerry Eze is indeed a real man of God. Me and my family have received several testimony and miracle on the NSPPD 7am prayer altar. What God can not do does not exist.🔥🔥

I agree with you bro
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Thank God she left her rebellious ways. That evil character will never return to her. Amen.

It seems u knew then before now..

I heard alot of funny story about em
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by chatinent: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
gard9ner:

May you live long.😌

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mikelarteta:
This pastor naim reap the dividends of Covid pass. The guy Dey cash out seriously.
walahi

That his online church don catch almost all Nigeria Christians who dey seek favour from God
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by sdbaba: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Mamijoh(f): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Thank God she left her rebellious ways. That evil character will never return to her. Amen.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s because you judge people too quickly just by mere comments.
And u don't 😏
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

And u don't 😏
😆
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
spencekat:
Pure Calabar woman
I used to have one Eno she's an akwa ibom girl. Sweet to the bone. I miss her Sha 🥺
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
😆
Keep laughing na no worry
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Keep laughing na no worry
See strong man like you dy form softee 😆
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See strong man like you dy form softee 😆
Lol... What do u mean by "avoid me" ?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
That’s for my haters grin
Killbillz:

Lol... What do u mean by "avoid me" ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s for my haters grin
Okay... I be softee btw no let my appearance fool u smiley
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Softness no dy your blood Abeg, no be you again
Killbillz:

Okay... I be softee btw no let my appearance fool u smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Exceed15: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Honour your man. That is the first and most important rule of engagement to make him love you more and more

Infact..sarah called her husband Abraham lord but today dangerous women in our society will tell you man& wife are partners. Check them many of them are out of marriage

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Mideyblaq(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dunsin oyekan makes me to know this man of God, when he features in his song
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV by Sammy5413(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hahaha we know that's not the way it is in your home
They showing us what they want us to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.