Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,889 members, 7,749,234 topics. Date: Monday, 26 February 2024 at 11:04 PM

Get Professional Video Advert For Your Business - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Get Professional Video Advert For Your Business (163 Views)

Create A Professional Video For Your Business Adverts / We Can Help You Create A Powerful Video For Advert / Get Professional Training From Industry Experts . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Professional Video Advert For Your Business by irririchris(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
What is Video Marketing?

Video marketing is the use of videos to promote and market products or services. It involves creating videos that convey a brand's message and advertise a product or service. The videos can be posted on social media channels, websites, or other platforms to reach a target audience. Video marketing can be used to reach a variety of goals, including building awareness, increasing engagement, and driving sales.
=========================================
Below are samples of video marketing. I was disappointed like every other Nairalanders when I saw a sponsored post of an Automobile Company on the front page few days ago with no picture or videos of the cars they were advertising ... Fellow Nairalanders were not shy to express their displeasure at such error.... It's with this I decided to share few clips of what we can deliver in terms of video marketing.
N.B-; The voice-over used was A.I (Artificial Intelligence) generated.
You can get this done with shikini money, avoid backlash and get a massive R.O.I.
We'll be looking forward to working with you!

[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4OBXzEQZks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfnEXE4EI_w
[/center]
Re: Get Professional Video Advert For Your Business by bewitching: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lovely and clean videos, well-done

I'm a voice over artist, we can work together. You can contact me using the number on my profile down there.

1 Like

Re: Get Professional Video Advert For Your Business by irririchris(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Interesting... Can I see some samples you've worked on?
bewitching:
Lovely and clean videos, well-done

I'm a voice over artist, we can work together. You can contact me using the number on my profile down there.

(1) (Reply)

Top Videographer In Port Harcourt / How To Create A Google Profile / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.