Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I (64175 Views)

President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Dapromzy333(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
His Excellency the President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu breaking his fast (iftar) with family and friends in Paris, France, this evening, Saturday, April 1, 2023

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2ZFbF3UbE

https://olive.ng/video-president-elect-bola-tinubu-breaks-fast-iftar-with-family-and-friends-in-paris/

42 Likes 12 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by whizzler: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nigerian politics is not for the light hearted. Especially the office of the president. U can't just hide a second. I really hope and pray he does well cos we can't as a country afford another misadventure

277 Likes 27 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by raskymonojendor: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Incoming.

85 Likes 14 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by AdesegunSanni89: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Big man things.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Massiveglory: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Make una de deceive una self with strolling , cooking and eating in paris.
29th may no far again. All these nonsense go don stop. Everybodi for don know which direction we de face.

The apc are shivering in helplessness knowing that what tinubu is holding is a dud cheque. That is why they are attacking with all manners of fake news on the candidate they claim came 3rd.

By the special grace of God,PODATTI is coming. The new Nigeria will be born.

256 Likes 30 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
NORMAL-

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by FreeStuffsNG: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
My President elect. Ramadan kareem sir.

204 Likes 20 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by peter0071(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
enjoy the position while it lasts.... Obi is coming.

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim friends

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by BabaO2: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
29th may no far again. All these nonsense go don stop. Everybodi for don know which direction we de face.

Continue hallucinating and messing around. Heaven has approved Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria starting from 29th May 2023, no dissented voices of born criminals will be listened to anywhere under the heaven.

170 Likes 21 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Judybash93(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
whizzler:
Nigerian politics is not for the light hearted. Especially the office of the president. U can't just hide a second. I really hope and pray he does well cos we can't as a country afford another misadventure

It's already a misadventure!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by GeneralPulal: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Ramadan Kareem Daddy grin

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by IpobAntidote: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2023
YES DADDY grin

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Fut9ure: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2023
The whole Nigerians are sick

A friend in South Africa once said that if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in Nigeria then he will conclude that Nigerians are sick

In the audio conversation oyedepo says
" we look forward to God's intervention because he believes that it is a religious war

A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria
We are appealing to the conscience and wisdom of the people
And I want to assure you that the result shall be favourable
We are coming out of it triumphantly "

So oyedepo agreed with obi in the audio that Nigeria is sick at this present time and needs a vibrant person to help us yet he didn't speak up to his members and he didn't speak out

I think something is funny about Nigeria

Please play the audio and you will hear everything oyedepo was saying yet they all kept quiet knowing fully well we are dying in Nigeria

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HydraFeeds(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor. The more present you are, the more common you appear. Create an air of scarcity around yourself to increase your perceived value.
Law 16

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.
Sun Tzu

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Stanislause94: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Please I want to confirm something,
Is Sanwo Olu serving as PA to Tinubu or is he the governor of Lagos state? Wetin the dummy dey do for France?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Ok next
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by haybhi1(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Baba agbalagba. Long life and health and wisdom sir. If this man no fix this nation better than any president in history, make I know wetin happen!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by tesppidd: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
See how these people dey enjoy our money.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by obi4eze(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Thank God he is alright. He will be back soon to return our stolen mandate and face the international disgrace coming his way. He can't run away from it.

11 Likes

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by GeneralPulal: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

You started from Apc Governor's are just deceiving tinubu, they'll work for Atiku. Now see where you're. You've really came a long way. Keep pushing..

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by atikuacute: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
You thief thief sotay you say Nigeria youths mandate you won thief. The people wey de close to this man better advice him. The madness wey we de bring come go shock people reach middle east. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.