Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

All Babies Are Enemies Of God - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Babies Are Enemies Of God (13580 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Protecting All Babies Born Alive, Includi / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please i don't mean to be rude with this, how old are you?
Because your attitude doesn't show you're a mature person.
How can you say your fellow human typed rubbish then expect him or her to reciprocate respectfully?
Ọmọ you're not feeding anyone here so if you're not comfortable with people having faith in God no one is forcing it down your throat. Respect is reciprocal! smiley
Look at someone accusing another person of the exact thing he does everyday. Max go through your comments and see how you desparage other peoples posts

6 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Look at someone accusing another person of the exact thing he does everyday. Max go through your comments and see how you desparage other peoples posts

This is what makes you a hypocrite, why not forget about the past and do things according to the way i'm responding to you now? smiley

What transpired between me and someone yesterday has nothing to do with what you and i are discussing today. If that's how you feel then i should ignore you completely even when you quote me because i did that to you days back but that's not how Christ teaches us, what transpired between you and i yesterday shouldn't determine how i will treat you now. smiley

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 8:33pm On May 03, 2023
Emusan:

Mr wailing

When will you take your brain back from KH?

But don't forget my question is still pending cheesy grin

Emusan Carry your Mumu question to the Dustbin.
When will you receive SENSE?
Your comprehension skills is at nadir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Emusan(m): 5:02pm On May 04, 2023
Janosky:
Emusan Carry your Mumu question to the Dustbin.
When will you receive SENSE?
Your comprehension skills is at nadir.

My question is mu-mu despite the fact that it was based on your own Bible verse reference. cheesy grin cheesy

Just say you can't answer my question and your lie was exposed.

Fact, children aren't God's enemies! Your religious leader lied against the scripture.

6 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Courz:
■ Gbam. Jesus says anyone, regardless of denomination. The disciples wanted to criticise the Man that wasn't part of them yet he was casting out demons in Jesus name. But Watchtower brainwashed JWs to believe that anyone who is not with them is against God and will be destroyed at Armaggedon. You can see the contrast between Jesus and Watchtower. That's how you know they are not followers of Christ. grin
Armaggedon took place over 1900 years ago when Jerusalem was destroyed along with all the other nations prophesied by the Prophets. That to mark the culmination of God's Judgment by His Old Law of Moses and the sealing of Prophets and visions related to the Old Law. undecided
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Emusan:

My question is mu-mu despite the fact that it was based on your own Bible verse reference. cheesy grin cheesy

Fact, children aren't God's enemies! Your religious leader lied against the scripture.
Emusan MUMU pass his post.

Oga, if you get liver, how many infants survived the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Were the children of Noah's day God's enemies?

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by achorladey: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2023
Emusan:

Your response made his mumu and no get sense peddling so visible he wants to silence you by making every effort make you drop the matter grin grin grin

The many problems of their religious leaders saying they are the voice of Jesus Christ.

Here is what Jesus Christ said........

If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!
In their song book, they stated clearly that children are precious gifts from God they form that song based on psalms 127

Look! Sons are an inheritance from Jehovah; The fruit of the womb is a reward. 4 Like arrows in the hand of a mighty man, So are the sons of one’s youth. Happy is the man who fills his quiver with them. They will not be put to shame, For they will speak with enemies in the city gate.

Their Jehovah is given them enemies of Jehovah that will speak with fellow enemies at the city gate. grin grin grin grin grin

AND they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, ‘Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.’ And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them” (Mark 10:13-16)

Look at how they go against the voice of whom they represent. How can Jesus say those who wants to receive the kingdom should do so like little children if indeed they are God's enemies as at when born grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Emusan(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Janosky:
Emusan MUMU pass his post.

Oga, if you get liver, how many infants survived the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Were the children of Noah's day God's enemies?

If you're not mumu and empty upstairs, I asked you question first. So you should answer that.

Here it is again:

Are children enemies of God? Jws Yes!

Will stillbirth/miscarriage babies be resurrected?

Jws, we don't know, since Bible didn't come out straight on this.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Emusan:

If you're not mumu and empty upstairs, I asked you question first. So you should answer that.

Here it is again:

Are children enemies of God? Jws Yes!

Will stillbirth/miscarriage babies be resurrected?

Jws, we don't know, since Bible didn't come out straight on this.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The children of Noah's day and the children of Sodom and Gomorrah were God's enemies.

Both events are examples of God's thought on this matter.

Use your brain Mr Emusan MUMU WAILER.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Emusan(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Janosky:
The children of Noah's day and the children of Sodom and Gomorrah were God's enemies.

Both events are examples of God's thought on this matter.

So will stillbirth/aborted babies be resurrected? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Use your brain Mr Emusan MUMU WAILER.

Do you use your own brain Mr gibberish typer? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Emusan:

So will stillbirth/aborted babies be resurrected? cheesy
Mumu Emusan,if you no MUMU, provide the Bible chapters (s) & verse (s) ?

Abi, you no Sabi your Bible?

Resurrected in Emusan's womb?

grin cheesy grin cheesycheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Emusan(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Janosky:

Mumu Emusan,if you no MUMU, provide the Bible chapters (s) & verse (s) ?

Abi, you no Sabi your Bible?

Resurrected in Emusan's womb?

grin cheesy grin cheesycheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin.

So pathetic of the Mr gibberish typer cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Are stillbirth not yet human or aborted babies not yet human?

The more you keep dodging that question the more I'll bring it up to press your neck because you must understand Bible by fire by force irrespective of damage done to your brain caused by brainwashing from Watchtower cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Emusan:

So pathetic of the Mr gibberish typer cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Are stillbirth not yet human or aborted babies not yet human?

The more you keep dodging that question the more I'll bring it up to press your neck because you must understand Bible by fire by force irrespective of damage done to your brain caused by brainwashing from Watchtowercheesy

Did your own Bible tell you the punishment God gave still births or aborted babies?

MUMU man, from Genesis to Revelation, did God punish any dead body?

Carry your GIBBERISH outta here !
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Emusan(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2023
Janosky:
Did your own Bible tell you the punishment God gave still births or aborted babies?

Since Bible didn't say it, how many things Bible didn't say and yet JWs drawn their judgement?

Did Bible condemn Birthday, No! Yet JWs used what happened to people who celebrated Birthday to condemn it. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

MUMU man, from Genesis to Revelation, did God punish any dead body?

You haven't answered the question.

Will stillbirth/aborted babies be resurrected? grin cheesy grin

You know how many times you've dodged this simple question?

E get why...

Carry your GIBBERISH outta here ![/b]

Says Mr gibberish typer cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emusan:

Since Bible didn't say it, how many things Bible didn't say and yet JWs drawn their judgement?

Did Bible condemn Birthday, No! Yet JWs used what happened to people who celebrated Birthday to condemn it. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You haven't answered the question.

Will stillbirth/aborted babies be resurrected? grin cheesy grin

You know how many times you've dodged this simple question?

E get why...

Says Mr gibberish typer cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

You are like the student who knows that his school authorities ALWAYS speak bad about shabby dressing but you go ahead to dress shabbily and claim that shabby dressing is not bad as long as you are not wearing school uniform. grin grin

Shabby dressing is shabby dressing whether you wear school uniform or not.

Did your own Bible ALWAYS speak bad about birthdays?
Yes.

Birthday celebrations are for pagans.
This is the principle in your Bible.
Know that & have peace.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Emusan(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Janosky:
You are like the student who knows that his school authorities ALWAYS speak bad about shabby dressing but you go ahead to dress shabbily and claim that shabby dressing is not bad as long as you are not wearing school uniform. grin grin

Very meaningless analogue cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Reason why you never answer questions

Shabby dressing is shabby dressing whether you wear school uniform or not.

Then did Bible condemn Birthday?

Will stillbirth/aborted babies be resurrected?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Did your own Bible ALWAYS speak bad about birthdays?
Yes.

Then did your own Bible not say God destroyed babies in Sodom and Gomarrah? Yes! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Birthday celebrations are for pagans.

I know your blood will get hot as soon as you see topic to deviate to but trust me I won't allow that.

The point here is did Bible condemn Birthday before you place judgement of it being of pagan?

If I ask you to show where Bible says Birthday is of pagan now, you'll start preambulating.

This is the principle in your Bible.
Know that & have peace.[/b]

Then why can't you also apply the same principle to stillbirth/aborted babies? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emusan:

Very meaningless analogue cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Reason why you never answer questions

Then did Bible condemn Birthday?

Will stillbirth/aborted babies be resurrected?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Then did your own Bible not say God destroyed babies in Sodom and Gomarrah? Yes! cheesy grin cheesy grin

I know your blood will get hot as soon as you see topic to deviate to but trust me I won't allow that.

The point here is did Bible condemn Birthday before you place judgement of it being of pagan?

If I ask you to show where Bible says Birthday is of pagan now, you'll start preambulating.

Then why can't you also apply the same principle to stillbirth/aborted babies? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

. Your comprehension skills leaves much to be desired.

Not interested in your GIBBERISH.

Please,Go & study your Bible & have peace.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Emusan(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Janosky:
Your comprehension skills leaves much to be desired.

Next time speak English so that people will understand you.

Not interested in your GIBBERISH.

Am I the one who invited you in the first place? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Please,Go & study your Bible & have peace.

If I didn't study my Bible I won't be able to counter your lies and deceptions.

You're the one who needs to leave Watchtower magazine and read the Word of God undiluted. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by oteneaaron(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emusan:

Next time speak English so that people will understand you.

Am I the one who invited you in the first place? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If I didn't study my Bible I won't be able to counter your lies and deceptions.

You're the one who needs to leave Watchtower magazine and read the Word of God undiluted. cool cool

Touche

😅😅

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s / Exposing The Inconsistencies In Atheism / When A Sin Becomes "Normal" In Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.