Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? (2334 Views)

CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Gasayi(m): 6:27am On Apr 11, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by mygistheaven: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2023
Ignyte:

There’s a crazy rave for Amazon KDP now. Tell ChatGPT to come up with book cover design ideas and see.

But check the screenshots below for the answer on selling social media templates. Thank me later.

There are people here saying that it’s not possible. It’s not this, it’s not that.

Dey play. That’s all I can say.

Nice one bro I need the info as well.... gistheaven@gmail.com
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Wizzy173(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ignyte:

Lol. Oya make I drop free tip just for you.

You are looking to write articles for random people on the internet. Use the same ChatGPT to generate a pitch email to companies that pay per article. I have one or two that I am a steady writer for. I get $100 per article at 1 article a month.

Two articles will give you $200 in this case. If you go by black market that’s 150k for only two articles you didn’t write yourself.

If you want a list of people that will pay you for your articles drop your email address and I’ll send it to you.

That’s the only free thing I can give you.

I have an ebook for ChatGPT prompts to use when writing pitches but that one sef na sell i dey sell am.

OK.here is my
email address: Wisdomodeh742@gmail.com
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by ConfidentialDoc: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ignyte:

Lol, will you pay for the knowledge?

confidentialdoc88.ng@gmail.com

All the good stuff.

Thank you.
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by kingimmade: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ignyte:
So guys, whether we like it or not; we are in an A.I (Artificial Intelligence Revolution)

As usual, the early adopters are currently making money. This currently leaves me to ask, if you're currently using ChatGPT are you making money?

How much have you made?

For the people that don't know how to monetize ChatGPT, no vex. I put my number here before but they were looking for somebody to convince them and so I removed it.

Anybody that is looking for where to learn, Google is your friend.

Here’s my own quick tip for the doubters.

Use ChatGPT to generate 365 quotables, save it as CSV file. Go to Canva and use your CSV to bulk create your quotes into 365 slides.

Then design thumbnail, go to Etsy and upload product as ‘1 year social media plan Canva Template’. Sit down and watch how you will make it in life.

Bulk create is only available in Canva Pro (So if you won’t give me money at least give Canva. Etsy cannot be created in Nigeria. VPN will not work)

You can sell your template from as low as $2 - as high as $30.

great idea u've given.
but how can one use Etsy in Nig when VPN won't work?
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by kingimmade: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:
You can't copy and paste raw from chat gpt without your article getting rejected.

Most content Mills have AI detectors.

But there's always a way around it.

what ways, pls shed some light
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by kingimmade: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ignyte:

You are looking to write articles for random people on the internet. Use the same ChatGPT to generate a pitch email to companies that pay per article. I have one or two that I am a steady writer for. I get $100 per article at 1 article a month.

Two articles will give you $200 in this case. If you go by black market that’s 150k for only two articles you didn’t write yourself.

If you want a list of people that will pay you for your articles drop your email address and I’ll send it to you.

I have an ebook for ChatGPT prompts to use when writing pitches but that one sef na sell i dey sell am.

kindly send to
zbaba7690 [at] gmail [dot] com

thanks
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by thisfemi: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanks, bro.

This is my email address: ogfem2020@gmail.com

Please I need the list.
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by klassd(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ignyte:
So guys, whether we like it or not; we are in an A.I (Artificial Intelligence Revolution)

As usual, the early adopters are currently making money. This currently leaves me to ask, if you're currently using ChatGPT are you making money?

How much have you made?

For the people that don't know how to monetize ChatGPT, no vex. I put my number here before but they were looking for somebody to convince them and so I removed it.

Use ChatGPT to generate 365 quotables, save it as CSV file. Go to Canva and use your CSV to bulk create your quotes into 365 slides.

Then design thumbnail, go to Etsy and upload product as ‘1 year social media plan Canva Template’. Sit down and watch how you will make it in life.

Bulk create is only available in Canva Pro (So if you won’t give me money at least give Canva. Etsy cannot be created in Nigeria. VPN will not work)

How can I contact you?
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by olushollys(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanks so much for the great work here.
I'm interested in the companies that pays for article writing.
My email: solaolufowora@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless
Ignyte:

Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Ignyte(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
kingimmade:

great idea u've given.
but how can one use Etsy in Nig when VPN won't work?

Answered that in the thread already
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by MamaFryo(f): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ignyte:

abelakinyele@gmail.com

Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by emmanex2000: 1:14pm On May 01, 2023
Good morning sir/ma,
Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer, both fiction and non-fiction? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics, non-plagiarised and with a high grammar quality, i believe I am cut for this.

My pay isn't high.It's negotiable.

If interested, contact me on 07012809662.
Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by ConfidentialDoc: 6:51pm On May 01, 2023
kingimmade:

what ways, pls shed some light

Google

GPT minus 1.
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by THERIGHTMAN: 7:53pm On May 01, 2023
Drop your contact details. I want to learn.
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Mikocake(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2023
Ignyte:

Thanks boss
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by kingimmade: 7:56am On May 02, 2023
Ignyte:

Answered that in the thread already

didn't get it

kindly qoute
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Kingmayor12(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2023
Mikocake:

Thanks boss
hardeyfalahorluwamayowa@gmail.com my mail
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by platoworks(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2023
Ignyte:

There’s a crazy rave for Amazon KDP now. Tell ChatGPT to come up with book cover design ideas and see.

But check the screenshots below for the answer on selling social media templates. Thank me later.

There are people here saying that it’s not possible. It’s not this, it’s not that.

Dey play. That’s all I can say.
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Bizzyman: 5:38pm On May 30, 2023
Ignyte:

How much have you made?

How far? Can Nigerians sell on Etsy?
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Kennyfancy(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2023
Ignyte:

Lol. You think that somebody should stop everything they’re doing, dedicate 3 hours of their time to some stranger they met on the internet FOR FREE just to prove that they’re making money.

There’s nothing free in this world. Human attention is super expensive. Ask depressed people.

If you want free knowledge use Google. Don’t come and cry when I ask to be paid.

Selah!
oga we know your type, no long talk

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Ignyte(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2023
Bizzyman:

How far? Can Nigerians sell on Etsy?

No, get someone abroad to create the account for you. Design and send them the files to upload.
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Ignyte(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2023
Kennyfancy:
oga we know your type, no long talk

Lol. Honestly, you will be fine. Hold your money and buy fuel, you can do black market sales when fuel reach 1k. That should be profitable too grin
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Bizzyman: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2023
Ignyte:

No, get someone abroad to create the account for you. Design and send them the files to upload.
so how about payment?
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Ignyte(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2023
Bizzyman:
so how about payment?

They will receive the payment and send it back to you. In all of these things, do this with somebody you trust with your money. If you have trust issues, it's not for you
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Bizzyman: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ignyte:

They will receive the payment and send it back to you. In all of these things, do this with somebody you trust with your money. If you have trust issues, it's not for you
Thanks.
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by cobby14(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
I can help you create an Etsy account
Check my signature for contact
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Philgafauto: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ignyte:

How many of your friends have Japa’d?

It’s not rocket science. They sign up for you with your email address and password of choice. Na you dey design, na you know how much you dey sell.

I don explain this thing reach the end. For free online.

Can i get your whatsapp number?
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2023
Ignyte:

Boss I need it please.
Anyanwukingsley95@gmail.com
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by emmanex2000: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2023
Good morning sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook writer, ranging from fiction ( thriller, paranomal, romance, sci fic, adventure, horror, crime and so on....), non-fiction and course contents? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammarly coherent works within the given time frame. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my utmost pleasure working with you to making your writing project a huge success.

Contact me via my business line : 07012809962.
Email@ emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com

Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!

Always at your service.
Best regards ✨️
Re: How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? by Bizzyman: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ignyte:

WhatsApp me on 08067438374. Got done question. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Rich In Nigeria Without Cheating? How Possible? / Dealing In Tokunbo Electronics / Internship And Volunteer Opportunity At A Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.