Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Wait Upon The Lord And Be Gratefull Brethren - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wait Upon The Lord And Be Gratefull Brethren (117 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Wait Upon The Lord / How To Wait Upon The Lord God Almighty After You Have Prayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait Upon The Lord And Be Gratefull Brethren by seiyefajohn(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
WAIT UPON THE LORD AND BE GRATEFULL:

I am dumfounded! If you can't see what God has done for you, then you must be mentally and visually blind. Let me share with you, I was in Warri few days ago, along the Effurum road, a teenage lay dead. Apparently, the young teenager was about to cross the road when a vehicle hit and killed him/her.

There was fresh blood on the road under that hot afternoon sun, people gathered hovering and dramatizing over the corpse. "Another life has ended here," I said and went my way. Hello dear reader, how old are you? You are still breathing and living, isn't that enough miracle by God for you to appreciate?

A team of 3 or 4 Yoruba men hijacked a plane sometime back in 1993 (under the guise of protest) against bad government and they were prosecuted and jailed. They were released only few days back. You have been enjoying freedom since 1993 until date and you sit there and fault God for low-performance in your life's affairs?

A man grew and rose to the height of deputy Senate president of his nation. He has amassed certificates, awards, recognitions, and littles. He has banked money and posses numerous physical possessions but still fell. He will be prosecuted in the UK on the 5th of April 2023. You are not where you are yet, but you need to recognize God's doing for him to do even more.

When we acknowledge and appreciate him for less, he make(s) more happen so we can appreciate him even more. It is every parent's desire to satisfy the wishes and needs of their wards. It God's desire to do for us what we want him to, but in his own way and time. This is because he knows best what we truly deserve. Wait upon the Lord and be gratefull.

Seiyefa John✍️🎬

(1) (Reply)

Rejecting Empty Promises / Theory Or Truth (2) / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day97)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.