Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) (5642 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by peternabiye(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Fake never last[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by peternabiye(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Fake never last
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Kodak9:
Sha time will tell.
Question wey I wan ask you be say if obi wins that petition what will atiku do since he was second and has high chance of winning rerun

PANIC AS BVAS SCAM EXPOSED: PETER OBI NEARS PRESIDENCY WITH UNCOVERED EVIDENCE (2023)

The IREV collation does not show Atiku won. . .
The manipulated results will be shown in court.
Remember OBI AND ATIKU BOTH HAVE THE FINAL RESULTS FROM ALL POLLING UNITS?
INEC will have to explain how they are all different . . . .and where the hell they got their own results from.
Even on the IREV portals. . . .the collated results reported by INEC do not match. cheesy
EVIDENCE PLENTY!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_moOHGBflTE
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Merisbankie(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Kodak9:
Sha time will tell.
Question wey I wan ask you be say if obi wins that petition what will atiku do since he was second and has high chance of winning rerun
Obi will move to second and start fighting atiku to battle first
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by XerXers: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
This Igbo madness is irritating self,no one in the entire region isn’t more successful than the person they are making a mockery of.wether you like it or not,you all will bow for him.
The way una dey wail eeh.
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by wonlasewonimi: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Just shows you this dude is not smart at all as claimed, just that we have a lot doofuses in the country. Anyone with such dodgy background shouldn't be in politics. He has managed to get away with it for long but greed made him aspire for the highest position.

With his power, he could be controlling the president and nobody would ask him. He now has to defend all the lies that people were not actively looking into before now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Christistruth03:
Check the yearbook Photos Tinubu was there

Sorry, not admissible.
Yearbooks can be photoshopped.
If TIEFNUBU can fake a WHOLE DEGREE, why not a common photo album?
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Christistruth03: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Sorry, not admissible.
Yearbooks can be photoshopped.
If TIEFNUBU can fake a WHOLE DEGREE, why not a common photo album?

His department has already confirmed that Tinubu attended the University
Also you can get an authentic copy of the university Yearbook with Tinubu inside from the University Website

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

His department has already confirmed that Tinubu attended the University
Also you can get an authentic copy of the university Yearbook with Tinubu inside from the University Website

Well. . . “THE DEPARTMENT” should verify why Igbo-DRUG-Lord submitted a FAKE degree INEC, and why the certificate from Richard Daley college bears FEMALE!

It is either the university SOLD the degrees to TIEFNUBU or they have an IMPOSTER!

Why was this thrash submitted to INEC? undecided
DID HE SUBMIT HIS YEARBOOK TO INEC? undecided

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Christistruth03: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Well. . . “THE DEPARTMENT” should verify why Igbo submitted degree to INEC is FAKE, and why the certificate from Richard Daley college bears FEMALE!

It is either the university SOLD the degrees to TIEFNUBU or they have an IMPOSTER!

Why was this thrash submitted to INEC? undecided
DID HE SUBMIT HIS YEARBOOK TO INEC? undecided

Stay away from Drugs
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

Stay away from Drugs

YES. . . . Drug Daddy . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Spy360(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
wis3:
See how the Tinubu was written. You guys keep making a mockery of yourselves. Generating results online will not stop the man from being swron in. The courts will throw this certificate matter out the window and I wonder what you'll do next. I've never seen a bunch of people so unserious.
Mumu pikin, that document was obtained from the school in the USA in a subpoena.

For clarification, you can't lie under a subpoena. At least not in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Spy360(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Christistruth03:
Check the yearbook Photos Tinubu was there
That's why he is in court. A person who has no history shouldn't be president.
1. His real name is Amoda Ogunlewe and not Bola Tinubu

2. He didn't attend school. If he did, which school? When, and who were his classmates?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Broveens42(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Spy360:

2. He didn't attend school. If he did, which school? When, and who were his classmates?

Lol. What a character!
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Natbrowny: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Adebola
Olubola
Ogunbola
Osunbola
Bolatito
Bolanle
Bolakale
Boladale
Oyinbola

Baba sef dnt knw which one ooo
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Bringbackmandat: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
wis3:
See how the Tinubu was written. You guys keep making a mockery of yourselves. Generating results online will not stop the man from being swron in. The courts will throw this certificate matter out the window and I wonder what you'll do next. I've never seen a bunch of people so unserious.
why are you in pain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by wis3(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hessem:

I know even if u see Tinubu ontop of your mother,u will say he is praying for her

One of the attributes of Tinubu supporter is giving their brains to Tinubu to operate. I don't expect anything more than what u have just said cos I know u are not in control of your brains.
A result that have been online. Confirmed to be from the school which will be one of the exhibit in tribunal. U see am finish dey talk nonsense. Well common sense is not common shaa
Seun. Mynd44 I don't even understand why you have moderators on this forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Everlastingson: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kodak9:
ok make we dey wait.

But tinubu got peter obi with that audio stuff,
Peter obi is speechless now

Nothing like Tinubu got Obi. Are you an Obidient at all? The audio has zero effect coz Obi said nothing wrong. Soliciting for votes from people of your faith is a crime? If it's a crime then there would be no APC. And you've not heard APC asking Muslims to not vote Christians? Or that Mu-Mu ticket is Jihad? You didn't hear it?
But remember also that the audio was edited . The full audio is innocent, harmless conversation .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Everlastingson: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kodak9:
ok make we dey wait.

But tinubu got peter obi with that audio stuff,
Peter obi is speechless now

Nothing like Tinubu got Obi. Are you an Obidient at all? The audio has zero effect coz Obi said nothing wrong. Soliciting for votes from people of your faith is a crime? If it's a crime then there would be no APC. And you've not heard APC asking Muslims to not vote Christians? Or that Mu-Mu ticket is Jihad? You didn't hear it?
But remember also that the audio was edited . The full audio is innocent, harmless conversation . What do you mean by Peter Obi is speechless? Abeg talk reasonable talk.
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by rummmy: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2023
wis3:
swear in someone that is not qualified to contest in the first place according to opposition cases in court.
Let them foist him on Nigerians let see.
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by rummmy: 6:02am On Apr 05, 2023
Spy360:

they will avoid this question till eternity... grin
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by tinsel: 6:02am On Apr 05, 2023
wis3:
Look at Bola. You can see they cleaned something and imposed Bola on it.
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by LewisIsADog(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kodak9:
Sha time will tell.

Go and die demon

You Eviltwin
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by LewisIsADog(m): 1:40am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:
Sha time will tell.

Person wey dey talk to you now go dey think say you be human being abi better person

Don't you see how sick you are

You are an irredeemable fool a stoopid mofo

You're even following Ah nie yet every other time you're always insulting and slutshaming her

No you're really proud of your life with being a troll
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by LewisIsADog(m): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:
Sha time will tell.

And you're not smart

I know your name your phone number and places you've been to

Don't think this is just the INTERNET and you're free. You think you can do anyhow
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by LewisIsADog(m): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2023
LewisIsADog:

And you're not smart

I know your name your phone number and places you've been to

Don't think this is just the INTERNET and you're free. You think you can do anyhow

Eviltwin pellskodak
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by RealityBender(f): 2:32am On Apr 07, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
Just shows you this dude is not smart at all as claimed, just that we have a lot doofuses in the country. Anyone with such dodgy background shouldn't be in politics. He has managed to get away with it for long but greed made him aspire for the highest position.

With his power, he could be controlling the president and nobody would ask him. He now has to defend all the lies that people were not actively looking into before now.
Facts! I mean this guy is probably single-handedly richer than some African nations put together, already one of the most powerful men in Africa. Why the hell does he even want this presidency if not for avarice? (extreme greed)

He would have just remained a kingmaker at best and none of this shitstorm heading his way would have ever happened… And he’ll still be richer and more powerful!
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Opiop: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
IVORY2009:
Chicago University record shows a female "Tinubu Bola A" was a student. Now we have a male Bola Ahmed Tinubu claiming to be same person.

Is Tinubu a transgender?

No offence to LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people o 😂
Always Online Everyday...This IVORY2009 is an 18yrs boy. Don't reply his comments. He's always online looking for who to stalk and insult.
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
There has been no doubt to the fact that Tinubu stole some one else identity reason you can't find records of his primary and secondary school education anywhere on planet earth
Who is the person whose identity was stolen.

You can't allege stolen identity without presenting the person whose identity was stolen.

It could simply have been an error by the Nigeria school where he finished his secondary school.
Re: Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) by Opiop: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:
Chicago University record shows a female "Tinubu Bola A" was a student. Now we have a male Bola Ahmed Tinubu claiming to be same person.

Is Tinubu a transgender?

No offence to LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people o 😂
Always Online Everyday...This IVORY2009 is an 18yrs boy. Don't reply his comments. He's always online looking for who to stalk and insult. He will waste your time pretending to be what he is not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Poorest President Donates All His Salary To Charity / Like Wike, Like Jonathan. SEE What Rivers Governor Was Caught Doing (SEE Photos) / Caption This PHOTO: The Moment Osinbajo Became Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.