Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion (1497 Views)

A New Way Of Indoctrination, And Pathway To Immorality (parent Beware) / If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
oteneaaron:

This is how Professor Alyona concluded the research paper -

Tell me one benefit of your professor's research!
Millions across the globe have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again in support of politics and racism. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

If a quarter of the earth could believe this the earth will be a Paradise by now, that's what Jesus of Nazareth achieved with the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses in our day as he comes into their midst as promised {Matthew 18:20} using God's Holy Spirit to direct them on policies that will lead to his father's will which is all believers should have the same line of thought! John 17:22 wink

1 Like

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by oteneaaron(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
To be honest, studying this research paper was quite an eye opener.

It shows that destructive religious organizations who employ the power of negative indoctrination - know exactly what they are doing.

They understand the power of indoctrination but instead of using this force for good aka positive indoctrination, they are hell bent on controlling the minds and thoughts of their followers via negative indoctrination tactics just as we saw above.

I find this uttterly despicable.

Protect your mind people.

Think for yourself, do research and free your mind from the mental prison of destructive religious organizations.

In my next posts, I will go thru each of the tactics of negative indoctrination and show you real-life examples with proof of religious organizations who use this power of indoctrination for evil.

3 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Now is the time to know those who truly knows the reason why faith is important.
Let them come and speak up for their faith but as for millions of JWs globally we can tell you the benefits of having the same line of thought with our neighbours even though it's not that easy.
The white man says "no pain no gain" for anyone to benefit from something you must contribute your own quota that's what sacrificing selfish cravings means! wink

1 Like

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MightySparrow: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Janosky:

ADD YOURSELF, Sparrow, Sunday school Teacher. grin
This Sparrow Atheist will mount pulpit this Sunday to "indoctrinate" Sunday school students.

The very thing Sparrow & Oteneaaron (idol worshipping mugu indoctrinated by Trismegistus) has condemned.

Hahahagrin grin

Janosky ki-ki-ki-ki.
Are you not indoctrinated?

Una no well, HYPOCRITES grin grin grin
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MightySparrow: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
crysaw
Janosky:

Mumu tantrums of a deluded Atheist whose sermon is :"the Bible is not fit for this era"

You dey follow Eckankar upandan & you are here deluding yourself grin grin

A sergeant will question & challenge GOC of his battalion?

You are an enemy of Law & Order.
Go & challenge abdru shin, your mentor or continue exposing your Mumu to the world
grin

You have been mumunized by JWs doctrine too. I am enlightened by pentecostal - a body of Christ that encourages us to think through any doctrine not a Tony Morris doctrine, after taking paraga and be teaching ' gibberish'' grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MightySparrow: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Pentecostal Jesus should know better after all the real Jesus prayed to his father that all his disciples should have the same line of thought {John 17:22} so if you feel Jesus was initiating something evil it's OK but i believe in his word! smiley

Why is JWs thinking different from others. Why is ' God's holy spirit' misleading them?
Hahahagrin

2 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by oteneaaron(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Can you see what is happening on this thread?

I have not mentioned any specific example of a destructive religious organization, but some people are already rattled.

There are two people on this thread who are Jehovah's Witnesses and already screaming blue murder on this thread.

Remember, I have not given any example yet, but MaxInDHouse and Janosky are already foaming in their mouths.

Does this mean their religion is an example of a destructive religious organization using negative indoctrination to control the minds of their followers?

Makes you wonder.

🤔🤔🤔

3 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by Courz: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
oteneaaron:
Can you see what is happening on this thread?

I have not mentioned any specific example of a destructive religious organization, but some people are already rattled.

There are two people on this thread who are Jehovah's Witnesses and already screaming blue murder on this thread.

Remember, I have not given any example yet, but MaxInDHouse and Janosky are already foaming in their mouths.

Does this mean their religion is an example of a destructive religious organization using negative indoctrination to control the minds of their followers?

Makes you wonder.

🤔🤔🤔

I have said earlier that the Guilty are very transparent. You didn't mention a specific organisation. But the members who know their organisation very well as a destructive organisation using Mind Control tactics showed up here and started ranting. They know that every single point you mentioned fits the description of their Cult to the T. And they couldn't help themselves but expose their organisation further for all to see. In fact, the fact that they just showed up here out of the blues shows that they are Already aware they are in a destructive Cult. And that is a right step in the right direction. It means our efforts to educate them about their Cult were not in vain. We should clap for ourselves for this job well done. They must really have sleepless nights over you. That Max Buffoon of an Idiot claimed he doesn't have your time yet look at his comments all over this thread, quoting you up and down. They follow you around in this forum. You are doing a wonderful job on these JWs. You have pierced through their soul and they are ashamed that your points are Facts to the point that they help you to finish your sentences. You should be proud. You're a force to reckon with. grin

3 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

Why is JWs thinking different from others. Why is ' God's holy spirit' misleading them?
Hahahagrin
Perhaps your own spirit is not thinking different from the OP! smiley
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
oteneaaron:

Why is this serious?

Because you become what you regularly think about.

That is why psychology is evil, for it is exactly as how an enemy studies his unsuspecting victim before he attacks him.
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
oteneaaron:
Destructive religious organizations use the power of indoctrination as a basis for physiological manipulation to grab a firm hold on the individual consciousness of their members.

Here are some basic elements of destructive indoctrination -

Jw and catholic church rule in this area.

3 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by oteneaaron(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Courz:

I have said earlier that the Guilty are very transparent. You didn't mention a specific organisation.

But the members who know their organisation very well as a destructive organisation using Mind Control tactics showed up here and started ranting.

They know that every single point you mentioned fits the description of their Cult to the T. And they couldn't help themselves but expose their organisation further for all to see.

You are super correct.

They can't help themselves.

Cognitive Dissonance 101.

In fact, the fact that they just showed up here out of the blues shows that they are Already aware they are in a destructive Cult.

And that is a right step in the right direction. It means our efforts to educate them about their Cult were not in vain. We should clap for ourselves for this job well done.

You are right bro.

It is truly a step in the right direction.

People can see them for who they really are.

Good thing the internet never forgets.

They must really have sleepless nights over you.

That Max Buffoon of an Idiot claimed he doesn't have your time yet look at his comments all over this thread, quoting you up and down.

They follow you around in this forum. You are doing a wonderful job on these JWs.

You have pierced through their soul and they are ashamed that your points are Facts to the point that they help you to finish your sentences.

You should be proud.

You're a force to reckon with. grin

You flatter me bro.

But, thank you for your kind words.

I really wish more people realized their true nature and stop giving away their power to religious leaders who are only after power and control.

More people need to learn how to become critical thinkers.

More people need to read, study and do more research especially into our ancient past as a species.

More people need to learn how to think for themselves and take control of their own minds.

It may seem daunting, but we'll get there someday.

Cheers bro!

3 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by LottiOk: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
oteneaaron:

You are super correct.

You are right bro.

You flatter me bro.

I really wish more people realized their true nature and stop giving away their power to religious leaders who are only after power and control.

More people need to read, study and do more research especially into our ancient past as a species.

More people need to learn how to think for themselves and take control of their own minds.

Cheers bro!

1 Like

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by Janosky: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
LottiOk:
Free thinkers....
Oga, how did your indoctrination with Atheist concepts & conditioning with Atheist GIBBERISH amount to "research"?

Slaves of Atheism promising freedom. grin grin cheesy
Continue DECEIVING yourself.
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by Janosky: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
oteneaaron:

You are super correct.

You are right bro.

You flatter me bro.

Cheers bro!
Courz:

I have said earlier that the Guilty are very transparent. You didn't mention a specific organisation. But the members who know their organisation very well as a destructive organisation using Mind Control tactics showed up here and started ranting. They know that every single point you mentioned fits the description of their Cult to the T. And they couldn't help themselves but expose their organisation further for all to see. In fact, the fact that they just showed up here out of the blues shows that they are Already aware they are in a destructive Cult. And that is a right step in the right direction. It means our efforts to educate them about their Cult were not in vain. We should clap for ourselves for this job well done. They must really have sleepless nights over you. That Max Buffoon of an Idiot claimed he doesn't have your time yet look at his comments all over this thread, quoting you up and down. They follow you around in this forum. You are doing a wonderful job on these JWs. You have pierced through their soul and they are ashamed that your points are Facts to the point that they help you to finish your sentences. You should be proud. You're a force to reckon with. grin

Courz:

Good thing the internet won't forget your IBERIBEISM.

Courz Oteneaaaron the Idol Worshipping slave of Atheism opened 6 different threads (in the screenshot) to malign Jehovah's witnesses.

See IBERIBEIST forming as if he understands "cognitive dissonance grin grin

Courz Oteneaaron,Have your threads ever attacked Christendom, Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhists, Pentecostals, Catholics etc?
But the IBERIBEIST can't comprehend that his own threads & malicious comments project his hatred & cyber bullying of Jehovah's servants.

Ozuo dey your blood. grin cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MightySparrow: 5:42am On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Now is the time to know those who truly knows the reason why faith is important.
Let them come and speak up for their faith but as for millions of JWs globally we can tell you the benefits of having the same line of thought with our neighbours even though it's not that easy.
The white man says "no pain no gain" for anyone to benefit from something you must contribute your own quota that's what sacrificing selfish cravings means! wink

Your argument is empty. Any indoctrination is to create a line of thoughts and identify and pride.

Why would kegites say they are human and every other person an animal
Your not lifting weapon is a choice as ISIS, BOKO HARAM taking weapon. JWs itself is toxic. Pure worship is enslavement.grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by paxonel(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2023
oteneaaron:
Hello folks,

Today, I would like us to have some serious intellectual conversation.

If you are too mentally lazy to read or if you feel that doing any form of research is a waste of time, please avoid this thread.

While I was doing some research into the role indoctrination plays in religion, I stumbled on a research paper by Professor Alyona G. Ayrapetova, doctor of philosophy (PhD) on psychological Sciences, National University of Uzbekistan.

This research paper is titled - INDOCTRINATION AS A MECHANISM OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION IN THE PROCESS OF INVOLVEMENT IN DESTRUCTIVE RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS

In this thread, I will be sharing the points I found interesting in the research paper and if possible, share real life examples of specific religious organizations who employ destructive indoctrination as a tool for manipulation.

Here is how the research paper was introduced -

It is all about the mind.

It is all about controlling what you think.

Politics, Religion and Advertising are designed to pass certain information or ideas to your mind.

Why is this serious?

Because you become what you regularly think about.
absolutely true!

And obviously, there are also right doctrines that should be used to emancipate the mind of which for selfish reasons, such doctrines though found in religion, are not portrayed

1 Like

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2023
He's getting worse by the day due to his hatred for God's organization but despite all his disguise i will fish him out as an enemy of the true God. So even though his churchgoer friends cheering him up for criticizing JWs don't really know him i will make them know that he's doing all these to attack the truth! cheesy

Janosky:

Good thing the internet won't forget your IBERIBEISM. Courz Oteneaaaron the Idol Worshipping slave of Atheism opened 6 different threads (in the screenshot) to malign Jehovah's witnesses. See IBERIBEIST forming as if he understands "cognitive dissonance grin grin
Courz Oteneaaron,Have your threads ever attacked Christendom, Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhists, Pentecostals, Catholics etc?
But the IBERIBEIST can't comprehend that his own threads & malicious comments project his hatred & cyber bullying of Jehovah's servants. Ozuo dey your blood. grin cheesy grin
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by oteneaaron(m): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
He's getting worse by the day due to his hatred for God's organization but despite all his disguise i will fish him out as an enemy of the true God. So even though his churchgoer friends cheering him up for criticizing JWs don't really know him i will make them know that he's doing all these to attack the truth! cheesy

In essence, you are telling everyone on this thread that your religion aka Jehovah's Witnesses is an example of a destructive religious organization that uses negative indoctrination to control the minds of its followers.

Interesting admittance.

1 Like

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

Your argument is empty. Any indoctrination is to create a line of thoughts and identify and pride. Why would kegites say they are human and every other person an animal
Your not lifting weapon is a choice as ISIS, BOKO HARAM taking weapon. JWs itself is toxic. Pure worship is enslavement.grin grin

“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,  so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. Matthew 5:43-45

Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52

Surely you're an antichrist in disguise! smiley
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2023
oteneaaron:

In essence, you are telling everyone on this thread that your religion aka Jehovah's Witnesses is an example of a destructive religious organization that uses negative indoctrination to control the minds of its followers. Interesting admittance.

I admit completely!

Because the founder of our group said:

Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth; I came to bring, not peace, but a sword.  For I came to cause division, with a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Indeed, a man’s enemies will be those of his own household. Matthew 10:34-36

So even though he commanded us never to use weapons in settling disparities yet we know that his teachings will surely lead to the destruct of many relationships in this world but by the end a global family of peace loving worshipers will suffice after the turbulent storm is over {Isaiah 2:2-4} that's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved globally today! wink
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by oteneaaron(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I admit completely!

Great!

Just so we're clear, are you also admitting that your destructive religious organization is also using negative indoctrination tactics to control the minds of you and your follow members?

It is important to note this because, you can't pick one and leave the other - just as you agree that Jehovah's Witnesses are a destructive religious organization, it most definitely means they use negative indoctrination tactics to control the minds of their followers.

I hope other Jehovah's Witnesses like Janosky, Aemmyjah and Cornelboy all agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2023
The funny thing about you is how you want to dodge the fact that what JWs are doing is not just about members of a 20st century religion rather it's exactly what Jesus of Nazareth taught!
So instead of thinking about accusing the JWs why not ask all others who are claiming they follow Jesus Christ? smiley

However you've forgotten something really important here, the process of unlearning what someone believes from birth will surely cause a lot of frictions {Matthew 10:34-36} but by the time he relearn then there must be some benefits that's exactly what Jesus meant when he promised his disciples that they will have families all over the globe to recompense for the ones they lost during the process! Mark 10:28-30

So learn to agree with the fact that there will always be a POSITIVE side of anything you view as NEGATIVE. That's what JWs have above all others as prophesied in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3

Do you think anything could be of a greater benefit than an organization of people who strongly believe in peaceful resolution to all matters unlike those building weapons in anticipation of unresolved disparities? wink

oteneaaron:

Great! Just so we're clear, are you also admitting that your destructive religious organization is also using negative indoctrination tactics to control the minds of you and your follow members?
It is important to note this because, you can't pick one and leave the other - just as you agree that Jehovah's Witnesses are a destructive religious organization, it most definitely means they use negative indoctrination tactics to control the minds of their followers. I hope other Jehovah's Witnesses like Janosky, Aemmyjah and Cornelboy all agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MightySparrow: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,  so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. Matthew 5:43-45

Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52

Surely you're an antichrist in disguise! smiley

Hahahaha grin grin grin.

You make it sound as every Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, Winners, Coptic, Luterean.....are carrying weapons. Abeg enough of nonsensical rhetorics. Did any one compel you or conscript you to join the army as a Muslim? Pure choice. Were you recommended in a mosque? Are churches anywhere enlisting their youths to join any army? I don't know any.
Can your organization stop nations from amassing weapons now, I don't think so.
My friend, it a free world. Your own son at eighteen can join the army against your wish. Nothing, nothing you can do about it.

It is s free world. Sir.
Your personal truth or community truth are absolutely yours.

3 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

Did any one compel you or conscript you to join the army as a Muslim? Pure choice.

I imagine you standing before Jesus Christ and telling him "it's choice to join the army" when he has COMMANDED his own disciples never to hate anyone talkless taking people's lives! Matthew 5:43-48

Guy you keep amusing me with your stories about Satan's agents disguising as agents of light! 2Corinthians 11:14

Whatever makes you carry weapons with the thought of killing people then you're no longer for Christ but for the killer! John 8:44 wink
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MightySparrow: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I imagine you standing before Jesus Christ and telling him "it's choice to join the army" when he has COMMANDED his own disciples never to hate anyone talkless taking people's lives! Matthew 5:43-48

Guy you keep amusing me with your stories about Satan's agents disguising as agents of light! 2Corinthians 11:14

Whatever makes you carry weapons with the thought of killing people then you're no longer for Christ but for the killer! John 8:44 wink

That is not the issue Sir. Thou shall not kill right? If anyone leads you to worship other gods, he must be stoned to death. Right?
If a child is disobedient to parents, on the recommendation of the parents, he/ she should be stoned to death. This law confirmed by Jesus? Right?

Okay, don't fight or take weapons that you qoute is prophetic waiting to happen as consequence of Armageddon. Van your organization prevent Armageddon? (I was watching on of your GB members ranting on the issue)

I asked you, if any of your sons who may not reason with you on your 'pure worship ' (the same way you abandoned your parent's religion), and joins Nigerian Army or US Army what will now happen?

Abeg leave the nonsense and teach without hypocrisy.

There must be a platform for rulership before Jesus arrival( my own Jesus different from 1914's). Military is a reality because of the nature of man. Roman 13.

1 Like

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

if any of your sons who may not reason with you on your 'pure worship ' (the same way you abandoned your parent's religion), and joins Nigerian Army or US Army what will now happen?

Babies are God's enemies from birth so it's through the teachings that we makes peace between people and our God {Deuteronomy 6:6-7 compare to Matthew 5:9} so whether the child is our blood or not he is God's enemy until he decides to live by the standard set by our God! Matthew 12:46-50

Therefore if a child who has been taught what Jesus commanded decides to opt out from that moment he is no longer a member of the global family of peace loving worshipers.

Simple as ABC!

1 Like

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MightySparrow: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Babies are God's enemies from birth so it's through the teachings that we makes peace between people and our God {Deuteronomy 6:6-7 compare to Matthew 5:9} so whether the child is our blood or not he is God's enemy until he decides to live by the standard set by our God! Matthew 12:46-50

Therefore if a child who has been taught what Jesus commanded decides to opt out from that moment he is no longer a member of the global family of peace loving worshipers.

Simple as ABC!

Another error - babies ( heritage of God) are His enemies! This doctrine shocked me when I first heard it. Why would God make enemies His heritage?

What about adults that leave JWs to become Muslims.
https://youtube.com/shorts/v_j2sFtpCCE?feature=share

Delusion

2 Likes

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MightySparrow: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Simple as ABC!

Another error - babies ( heritage of God) are His enemies! This doctrine shocked me when I first heard it. Why would God make enemies His heritage?

What about adults that leave JWs to become Muslims.

https://youtube.com/shorts/v_j2sFtpCCE?feature=share

Delusion
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Surely a lot of things will still shock you because you're not a Bible student!

Children are God's heritage but they've been alienated from God that's why God instructed His people to inculcate in the minds of their children his righteous decrees {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} otherwise those babies will be treated like God's enemies! Deuteronomy 6:14-15 smiley

MightySparrow:
Another error - babies ( heritage of God) are His enemies! This doctrine shocked me when I first heard it. Why would God make enemies His heritage? What about adults that leave JWs to become Muslims. https://youtube.com/shorts/v_j2sFtpCCE?feature=share
Delusion
Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by MightySparrow: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Surely a lot of things will still shock you because you're not a Bible student!

Children are God's heritage but they've been alienated from God that's why God instructed His people to inculcate in the minds of their children his righteous decrees {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} otherwise those babies will be treated like God's enemies! Deuteronomy 6:14-15 smiley

How are they God's enemies Bible student?

1 Like

Re: Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion by oteneaaron(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The funny thing about you is how you want to dodge the fact that what JWs are doing is not just about members of a 20st century religion rather it's exactly what Jesus of Nazareth taught!
So instead of thinking about accusing the JWs why not ask all others who are claiming they follow Jesus Christ? smiley

However you've forgotten something really important here, the process of unlearning what someone believes from birth will surely cause a lot of frictions {Matthew 10:34-36} but by the time he relearn then there must be some benefits that's exactly what Jesus meant when he promised his disciples that they will have families all over the globe to recompense for the ones they lost during the process! Mark 10:28-30

So learn to agree with the fact that there will always be a POSITIVE side of anything you view as NEGATIVE. That's what JWs have above all others as prophesied in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3

Do you think anything could be of a greater benefit than an organization of people who strongly believe in peaceful resolution to all matters unlike those building weapons in anticipation of unresolved disparities? wink

No Max.

There is really no need for these long epistles.

You have already agreed that as a Jehovah's Witness, you are a member of a destructive religious organization who use negative indoctrination tactics to control the minds of their members.

You can't pick one and leave the other.

It is a full package.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here / On The Authenticity Of The New Testament, Part 1 / When Is The Right Time To Leave A Church For Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.