Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,165 members, 7,753,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

Mr. Emmanuel Abel And Binea Education LTD Is A Sc@mmer. Run For Your Dear Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mr. Emmanuel Abel And Binea Education LTD Is A Sc@mmer. Run For Your Dear Life (270 Views)

Mr. Emmanuel Abel And Binea Education LTD Is A Sc@mmer / Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity / Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Emmanuel Abel And Binea Education LTD Is A Sc@mmer. Run For Your Dear Life by TruthIsPrecious: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
This man has been going about duping young men and women while leaving at large with his proceeds of cr!me. How can a man be so callous and wicked as to make this young lady go through pains after collecting money from her to give her Canada study visa. I pray karma catch up with you soon. You are one of those who paint the image of Nigeria bad in the eyes of westerners. For all the pains you have caused innocent people. God will judge you and all your accomplice. Run away from Emmanuel Ugbede Abel; he is €vil and a chronic liar and sc@mmer.
Re: Mr. Emmanuel Abel And Binea Education LTD Is A Sc@mmer. Run For Your Dear Life by headofschool: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
if he is truly a scammer, put him on Twitter dear, please save ignorant victims
TruthIsPrecious:
This man has been going about duping young men and women while leaving at large with his proceeds of cr!me. How can a man be so callous and wicked as to make this young lady go through pains after collecting money from her to give her Canada study visa. I pray karma catch up with you soon. You are one of those who paint the image of Nigeria bad in the eyes of westerners. For all the pains you have caused innocent people. God will judge you and all your accomplice. Run away from Emmanuel Ugbede Abel; he is €vil and a chronic liar and sc@mmer.
Re: Mr. Emmanuel Abel And Binea Education LTD Is A Sc@mmer. Run For Your Dear Life by LivingLegend001: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2023
I have heard similar opinion about the scamming activities of this man in AkwaIbom. The man is a packaged scammer and uses jazz.

Mynd
Mynd4
Lasticlacla
Naira land
Osewa
EFCC
Binea Education LTD & Emmanuel Ugbede Abel are scammers

(1) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Offsets Third Term School Fees Of Urban Girls Fegge, Onitsha / 2022/2023NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Scholarship / Uizik Unpaid Staff Protest 3-4years Of No Salary After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.