Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents (1132 Views)

Plotof Land For Sale At Sabo,ojodu For 33m / Magodo Shangisha Sales 2 Plotof Land With A Global C Of O: 60m 08037722536 / Plotof Land At Ipaja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents by PETERANDRE(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
am in need of a one and the half 11/2 plot of land with proper and original document( proof of ownership) around bariga,iyana ipaja,ketu areas or environs.please indicate your best offer.Please note am only interested in legit deal and not interested in any fraudulent or shady deals.PLEASE BE WARNED COS I WOULD TAKE SUCH VERY PERSONAL.Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents by ff1: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
send me ur email let me test u the once i ve in ketu and oworo and gbagada
Re: In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents by PETERANDRE(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
peterajandu@yahoo.com'please don't u have any around bariga too.kindly indicate your best offer too.I intend using it for a small poultry,kindly state if that will be allowed there too if u dont mind.Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents by PETERANDRE(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
sorry i meant peterajandu@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents by happyhomeo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
two plots of land on pleasure bus stop with c of o so good for commercial contact blissful and durable properties on 07060509409 johnson
Re: In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents by xplicitpro: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
I have some plots and delapidated buildings at Somolu bariga vis a vis Ladilak from btwn 10m and 15m with Registered Conveyance.

Xplicit properties ltd
10 Toyin Street, ikeja
08023972406, 08034256009
Re: In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents by kunlesty: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2011
A Plot of land @aboru iyana-ipaja ,DBClevel ,with fence and gate (2.5million) with R&C
10 Room on 1\2 plot of land @ off old ota rd by little angel (2.5MILLION) with R&A
7 room on 1\2 Plot of @akoro rd(Abule-aEgba) opp d road (4million)
2 b\r flat on half plot,off akoro rd with R&A (2.5million)
Block of 4 b\r flat @ ile-epo (7million)
12 rooms on full plot @ ile-epo (4.5million)
1\2 plot of land @ orisumibare 1.7 with r&s,shasha
A plot of land @lekki with c o f (66million)
call: SYNERGY PROPERTY CONSULTANT no 2, idimu road, mokola plaza, egbeda, lagos
TEL: 08028967444, 08185372263, or E-mail omololakunle2011@ yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Plotof Land Around Bariga,iyana Ipaja Areas With Original Documents by PETERANDRE(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2011
@ kunlestry

1.the plot of land @ agoru iyana-ipaja,is it by the road side.

2.whats the distance and time for one to get to oshodi

3.is it possible i get one and the half plot there

4.whats ur best offer in terms of cost

5.please specified if the cost is inclusive of all charges and fees,cos thats very important that i know what i intend getting into

6.what documents do u have regarding the plot

7.can one be allowed to have a poultry farm there

8.how secure is the place,is there a military or police post or barracks near by

kindly respond to all my questions truthfully and then we can arrange to have a proper business negotiation.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: 1/2 Plot Of Land With 3 Bedroom Foundation At Deeper B/S, Olomu. N400k / Fully Detached 5 Bedroom Duplex At Magodo Phase 2 For Outright Sale / Land For Sale @ Ikeja GRA With Valid Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.