Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos (31150 Views)

Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona / Live Pictures From TECNO Exclusive Stores Grand Opening / Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e And Galaxy Fold Launch - Livestream!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Iyeeshaar(f): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2023
saratackit:
Funny you, phone wey we never use u an don dey call am crap, you suppose wait till people start reviewing it grin
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by ucheuzor1(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Techno phones are consolation for the average Nigerian who cannot afford iPhone or Samsung.

This I have seen.

What is now the difference between the phones you mentioned and Tecno when in reality, they all do same thing which is mainly calls, browse and snap.

Why waste lots of money on these phones when Tecno gives you such things at a fair price.

At this point, it's choice. They're people that can afford 20 iphones but chose to stick with techno. And they're people that barely feeds but are using iphone 13 and latest Samsung.

I use Camon 18 premier but I should be able to afford atleast 10 Iphones without any issues. It's just matter of choice my dear.

1 Like

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by ProblemChild1: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

The camera is madt even the display ... Am using G8 thinqcurrently... Its even very cheap... Very very cheap... Since they stopped making phones will switch back to Samsung in few months time... Either S22 or S23... I dont like big screen... Anything beyond 6.2inch is a no for me
Exactly my bro. Just like my s8 it's not a big screen. Very portable phone. Picture below. S22 is my next target. I was thinking of buying s10. When I see s22ultra my mind for s10 just change immediately. I'm already saving money for it.

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by ProblemChild1: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2023
IgweBUIKE1:
but take your word back, is techno a phone
Tecno na better phone na. Nawa for you oo
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by ProblemChild1: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2023
error4040:

grin grin grin
Wai iskanci, simple question I ask you. Na another thing you de mention
Kai Dan Iska ne walai. Why I go answer you that yeye question grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Exactly my bro. Just like my s8 it's not a big screen. Very portable phone. Picture below. S22 is my next target. I was thinking of buying s10. When I see s22ultra my mind for s10 just change immediately. I'm already saving money for it.
I love the designs of S22 and S23 ... Am attracted to the design so much...
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Unfortunately, Bovi, Chioma & Kaycee and the host of others use iPhone.
This is because TECNO is the reigning handset.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by EinsteinAyo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
So are you saying the price of this device cannot buy an iphone? Just dey Play. Phantom V fold is amazing

FalseProphet1:
Techno phones are consolation for the average Nigerian who cannot afford iPhone or Samsung.

This I have seen.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by EinsteinAyo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Many of those iphone users always see themselves as people who have made it in life.

I still prefer Android particularly TECNO to iphone.

ucheuzor1:

What is now the difference between the phones you mentioned and Tecno when in reality, they all do same thing which is mainly calls, browse and snap.

Why waste lots of money on these phones when Tecno gives you such things at a fair price.

At this point, it's choice. They're people that can afford 20 iphones but chose to stick with techno. And they're people that barely feeds but are using iphone 13 and latest Samsung.

I use Camon 18 premier but I should be able to afford atleast 10 Iphones without any issues. It's just matter of choice my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by OladapoF(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2023
What a beautiful device with a good design!
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by OladapoF(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Don't mind those who are busy bringing TECNO down for no reason. The brand has always tried her best to give the best and that's the truth many do not know

ucheuzor1:

1 Like

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
iykofias:
even iPhone 6 better pass that thing
simple kwasion u dey para grin
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by OladapoF(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
What an extraordinary device with good design
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by OladapoF(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Learn to celebrate great feat whenever you see one. TECNO has been doing well as a brand lately

iykofias:
Rubbish transion piece of scrap

and it is not ‘one of the first’ foldable phones, such devices have been in the market for years. They shouldn’t sell the cheap crap with lies
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Edoziesmart(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
salem1996:

I've been checking pixels too lately but sir am scared after seeing their battery capacity.... how good are they in terms of battery please
The battery is not that good bro. Just same over heating problem with Samsung back then till Samsung managed to solve their own issue.

Pixel are yet to solve the over heating issue.
But seems the review on 7 pro shows that the battery issue is coming to an end.

Try pixel 7pro if you have the money.
For me I can't afford it.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by salem1996: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Edoziesmart:

The battery is not that good bro. Just same over heating problem with Samsung back then till Samsung managed to solve their own issue.

Pixel are yet to solve the over heating issue.
But seems the review on 7 pro shows that the battery issue is coming to an end.

Try pixel 7pro if you have the money.
For me I can't afford it.

Thanks bro
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Cheezzyy: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
OladapoF:
Learn to celebrate great feat whenever you see one. TECNO has been doing well as a brand lately

let's give them their flowers, they've been doing well lately
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by error4040: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Kai Dan Iska ne walai. Why I go answer you that yeye question grin grin grin

Ana Tare!!!

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Wanni25(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Chicastle:
All the attendees uses iPhone . God bless America 🇺🇸 God bless United States

Since you didn't attend, you wouldn't know.
So try maybe attending the next launch hopefully you can afford it.

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by ProblemChild1: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
error4040:

Ana Tare!!!
Haka ne kwaro.

1 Like

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by koskilala: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
What a launch this was, you can literally call this device the celebrity phone grin
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by koskilala: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
and who says they use only one phone? Nothing stops them from using the phantom fold.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by koskilala: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
iykofias:
Rubbish transion piece of scrap

and it is not ‘one of the first’ foldable phones, such devices have been in the market for years. They shouldn’t sell the cheap crap with lies
calm down, there's nothing trash about this phone abeg, if you see something wey make sense learn to appreciate it.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by koskilala: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
is that how you see it? I think they're just a more budget friendly brand than all these other phone brands that put a very high price tag on their products.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Idarachris84: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
EinsteinAyo:
Many of those iphone users always see themselves as people who have made it in life.

I still prefer Android particularly TECNO to iphone.

Some no even get the device sef.
Na their neighbor own dem dey claim ownership.

Make I hear something.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Fonjewel0(f): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
No law states that one can not use more than one brand.
Maybe they use iPhones, but they also use other brands.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Kakadancefreak(f): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Silentgroper:

Excuse you ....

It's like this...

Nokia > Samsung and the rest...p

Am sure you never smell any of these devices!
Whatever the order, it is what it is!

Na who get mouth dey chop!
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Iyeeshaar(f): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Sorry to say but I think you have zero idea about making researches before talking, have you seen the price of the phantom series, Camon series too.....that same amount will get you an iphone with ease
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by Iyeeshaar(f): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2023
Amazing device this is extraordinary
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by psoul12: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2023
This event is awesome...
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by AmadorSays: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Awesome launch, TECNO really did great with this phone.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos by AmadorSays: 7:24am On Apr 12, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
and who says they only have one phone? They use TECNO phones too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Tecno Phantom 6 Review / Would You Buy This Headphone For N134k? / Carlcare Service Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.