Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance (3786 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by akingangan: 1:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubu is not your mate

How can you be reporting to Biden, what sort of Slave colonial mentality with an Inferiority complex is that?

For your information, both Tinubu and Obama are from Chicago

One was a Seller and one was a smoker - Joke

Both became senators and then Presidents.

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/09/03/obama-invites-tinubu-to-watch-him-accept-democratic-party-presidential-nomination/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by MetaPhysical: 2:44am On Apr 07, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by Praxis758: 3:43am On Apr 07, 2023
I remember how the administration of GEJ used its diplomatic instrument to disgrace Tinubu’s appearance at the Obama’s inauguration in the last pics in 2011.

Tinubu calculatively designed a public appearance to oil his propaganda machine but GEJ countered it that it was never a representative of the Nigerian government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by jumper524(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Obi said he talked to one of the ex US president😁😁😁
Jon zing, they were never mates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by Kewtt: 5:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Praxis758:
I remember how the administration of GEJ/Igbo people used its diplomatic instrument to disgrace Tinubu’s appearance at the Obama’s inauguration in the last pics in 2011.

Tinubu calculatively designed a public appearance to oil his propaganda machine but GEJ/Igbo people countered it that it was never a representative of the Nigerian government.

Consequence: GEJ and his Igbo cohort were disgraced out of office!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Konkobility won lai
Their Papa

7 Likes

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by Benwallt(m): 5:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Bob Nesta Marley sang " emancipate yourself from mental slavery" some people's academic credentials should be questioned. What has Biden to do with Nigeria election? Slavery ended long ago. We are a sovereign state now. Carson has briefed Biden on the outcome of the election and he sent his congratulation moderately. We move.

My own problem now is that May 29 that seems too far.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by CivilianJTF(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by SisterAnn(f): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2023
akingangan:
Tinubu is not your mate

How can you be reporting to Biden, what sort of Slave colonial mentality with an Inferiority complex is that?

For your information, both Tinubu and Obama are from Chicago

One was a Seller and one was a smoker - Joke

Both became senators and then Presidents.

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/09/03/obama-invites-tinubu-to-watch-him-accept-democratic-party-presidential-nomination/

Obama is not Biden. This is 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2023
Benwallt:
Bob Nesta Marley sang " emancipate yourself from mental slavery" some people's academic credentials should be questioned. What has Biden to do with Nigeria election? Slavery ended long ago. We are a sovereign state now. Carson has briefed Biden on the outcome of the election and he sent his congratulation moderately. We move.

I got a feeling like they are trying to use chimamanda to diffuse the Yes Daddy effect.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by seunmsg(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2023
SisterAnn:

Biden says hi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by Zandena(f): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2023
God punish this stupid IPOB girl who is poised to sell our collective sovereignty to homosexuals who wants to change course of humanity!
You think we are bothered about all these bigotry and insanity of your clan?
You want to invite enemies of humanity to destroy our country because your IPOB-inclined candidate did not win presidential election.
Is this girl sane at all!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by Benwallt(m): 6:20am On Apr 07, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I got a feeling like they are trying to use chimamanda to diffuse the Yes Daddy effect.

They can't diffuse the truth. You can see their restlessness yet they are jamming Julius Berger concrete walls. They will run and run for 8 years for nothing. They wanna dictate to independent electoral body, they failed, they are dictating for the court now, they will fail, they dictated to Oyedepo in delirious phrase "yes daddy" it still failed. It further showed that God is not with them.

Imagine a man using conditional adverb ( if ) in his sentences still expect himself to win. That is a sign of defeat already.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by AmotekunSW: 6:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Yoruba person supports Tinubu, he is a bigot.
Yoruba person goes against Tinubu, he is objective.

Igbo person supports Obi, he means well for the country.
Igbo person goes against Obi, he is efulefu.

No wonder that their useless Umuahia party won only 1 state. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by mycar: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2023
The only shameless beings I have ever seen in this world are the APC supporters

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by Minime10(f): 6:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Benwallt:

The same Biden APC is begging upandown to congratulate tinibu grin u gettttt ittttt grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by AmotekunSW: 6:32am On Apr 07, 2023
mycar:

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by AmotekunSW: 6:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:

The same Biden APC is begging upandown to congratulate tinibu grin u gettttt ittttt grin

But Shimamada that flat-breasted land thief from Abagana was crying that the UK and US congratulated APC.
Well, maybe because she didn't type it in your native language, it couldn't enter your head.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by Benwallt(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:

Yes, I garrit. March 1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by pricklewane: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2023
But you hopeless misfit filled with pathetic Igbo chronic n irredeemable hate n bigotry as no claim to this lie you just made yet you clowns claim it is Tinubu that is dishing out propaganda.

I ask you to provide a link to the lie n propaganda Peter Peter Obi himself told you to post here n I will give you 200K cash if you are able to.

NL mod should take note seun mydd44 n the new Igbo mod seun employed that is now banning everybody left right n center.

Praxis758:

Tinubu calculatively designed a public appearance to oil his propaganda machine but GEJ countered it that it was never a representative of the Nigerian government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by DesChyko: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Biden says hi

The protest worked I guess.
Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by pricklewane: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2023
I am a proud APC supporter n you can rot in the deepest part of hell with your Igbotic hate of the APC but yeah I know you are not Igbo you are just from hellfire.

mycar:

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by SisterAnn(f): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Biden says hi
I need the link. grin
Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by DesChyko: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2023
pricklewane:
I am a proud APC supporter.

This isn't news. Even Church of Satan exists as a fellowship 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2023
BAT no be ur regular politician...
Messi came to earth to show men the art of footballing.
The Jagaban came to show earthlings, the reverved art of politicking

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by mycar: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2023
pricklewane:
I am a proud APC supporter n you can rot in the deepest part of hell with your Igbotic hate of the APC but yeah I know you are not Igbo you are just from hellfire.

you are already in hell
Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by IVORY2009(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Oldest news in history
Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by seunmsg(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by Mylove55(f): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2023
SisterAnn:
Biden is a boy to obama

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by SisterAnn(f): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Mylove55:
Biden is a boy to obama
Yes daddy.
Re: Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance by Goodconcept78: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2023
TINUBU NO BE Igbos YOUTHS AND IPOB TERRORISTS PAPA MATE

SETTING THE PACE EVERSINCE EVEN BEFORE OBI WAS BORN

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

32 Billion Naira Akwa Ibom International Christian Worship Center [VIDEO] / How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail / Pib: Diezani Sets Up Committee To Speed Up Passage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.