Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Hp Dv2500t Series - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hp Dv2500t Series (898 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp Dv2500t Series by jerodawiz(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2007
Nairalanders, does anyone know where i can buy and how much it will cost me to purchase a hp dv2500t series laptop (brand new).

Re: Hp Dv2500t Series by brume2020: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2007
jero_dawiz,

Your request seems to be targeted at local sources (i.e. for an immediate purchase). If you are curios about a fresh import (with a 3-4week delivery lead time) hit me up.

brume
Re: Hp Dv2500t Series by jerodawiz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2007
brume2020:

jero_dawiz,

Your request seems to be targeted at local sources (i.e. for an immediate purchase). If you are curios about a fresh import (with a 3-4week delivery lead time) hit me up.

brume

Brume, I need the laptop ASAP, infact within two weeks if possible. i have an acer travelmate2410 laptop that has a faulty battery pack. so i want to get a new one ASAP. Kindly send me the payment details and mode of payment. i.e, how much and so on. that is if you can bring it i from outside the country. On the net, the laptop cost $799.99 USD.(excluding shipping) I would have brought it in myself, but unfortunately my credit card has expired for now. so i would be expecting a response from you ASAP. my contact details are, jero_dawizard@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Hp Dv2500t Series by brume2020: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hi

The current estimated factory ship date is September 12th. It will take 2 weeks from that date to receive in the US and ship/clear in Lagos. That translates to a minimum lead time of 3 weeks.

I have also sent you email about this and various options that determine the actual price.

Please let me know your thoughts.

brume

PS : Please bear in mind that I have 2 HPs in Lagos available for immediate purchase dv6000t (1.86ghz intel pentium dual core core and 2.0ghz core duo). If you would rather purchase either of these now, please let me know.
Re: Hp Dv2500t Series by chino101: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2007
Hi,
Let me give a short introduction.The name of the company is little dollar and it is based in the USA.We import cars laptops etc.Our customers have the choice of making orders of any specification they might have in mind ,if we do not have what they are looking for in our office and shop here in Abuja Nigeria.We take orders in both bulk and retail qty which TAKES ONLY 5-10DAYS TO GET TO YOU.you do not need to grow old and retire before receiving a laptop you ordered for.Currently most of our products have been sold out due to high demand of our products following the information which our lucky customers have of the unbeatable prices of our products.If you have seen my adverts on nairaland and other websites,you would discover that my products hardly last because those who buy know that the prices are relatively very cheap.The company's aim is to penetrate the Nigerian market,to make things more affordable for individuals.Currenlty ,this laptop spec below is available in bulk.

Model: C571NR
AVAILABLE NOW
CPU INTEL® PENTIUM DUAL CORE MOBILE PROCESSOR T2080
CPU SPEED 1.73GHz, 1MB L2CACHE, 533MHZ FSB
LCD 15.4" WXGA DISPLAY WITH BRIGHT VIEW Technology
MEMORY 1GB DDR2 SDRAM for MULTI-TASKING POWER EXPANDABLE TO to 2GB
HDD 80GB
OPTICAL DISK DRIVE DOUBLE LAYER DL DVD±RW/CD-RW DRIVE
OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS VISTATM HOME PREMIUM
WEBCAM NO
WIRELESS LAN BUILT-IN WIRELESS & ERTHENET LAN
MODEM 56KBPS HIGH SPEED MODEM

PRICE N130,000 FIXED PRICE

Then these ones below would be arriving in about a week and half

Acer aspire 3680 2682
14.1"
1.8ghz
celeron M440
80gb hdd
512mb ram
windows vista home basic
Wlan
price-89k

hp pavilion dv 6000t(20 pcs)
1.83ghz
intel duo core processor
160gb hdd
1gb ram
windows vista home premium
wlan
No webcam
price-131k

Bulk prices for any of these would be cheaper.
My number remains 08059819859

If any one is interested in being a lucky customer now or in the future,let me know so that I could keep you updated with the latest stocks.

YOU CAN'T BEAT THE REACH!

(1) (Reply)

Am/fm Radio Recorder / Cheap Computers/laptops! As Low As N17,000 / Nokia 6230 For Sale @ 4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.