Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

"I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola (38573 Views)

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Rapes His Daughter To Death For Money Ritual In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola has disclosed that she lost her virginity through rape.

Speaking in a chat with TVC’s β€˜Your View’, the filmmaker made reference to some red flags she encountered yet ignored in her first marriage.

While she did not reveal who raped her, the actress said as a result of the experience, she started seeing sex as a punishment.

β€œI was raped, I lost my virginity through rape, so sex to me was punishment and the person I got married to wanted it every time,” she said.

β€œSo, it was as if he was beating me, so the moment I am going home, I am afraid, I am scared.”

On the red flags she saw and ignored during her first marriage, Daramola said she had to stay put in the marriage for fear of β€˜what people will say’.

β€œWhen I wanted to enter my first marriage, the signs were there, even though my partner was rushing me into the marriage,” she continued.

β€œI was concerned that my friends were getting married, all the signs were there, anger issues, suspicion about who I’m talking with, but I overlooked it.

β€œMy first experience was my wedding night, I got a broken SIM: that you have to change your SIM. I saw the signs of abuse, signs of anger, he does not want me to do anything. And had to manage because I kept believing he will change.”

Daramola began her acting career in 1998 and has since featured in several Nigerian movies.

VANGUARD

4 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good to know

Thank God for your life and where you are today

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by FalseProphet1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
It's well with you. The Lord is your strength.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Ravenna: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Says the big titty actress

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by godofuck231: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations, you were fvcked up before now that makes you a senior fvccker

9 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
IMHO, women who know their rapist, yet are quick to say they were raped but not out the rapist....are part of the whole rape problem.
its a vicious circle where this demon will continue raping because they understand that women dont say anything.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by siofra(f): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Watch how these little monkeys on nairaland will come and discredit her story. undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Damage control. I believe she is the APC actress fighting obidients.

Now what should we do

Women raping men should also be taken seriously.

Na every time una enter bbn una go use rape get voters

If una Bleep up. Una go use rape cover am.

Una go still do olosho still blame it on rape.

Because rape is sellable commodity

Una dey falsely accuse men of rape.

Eg Ronaldo and Neymar and the twitter gal.

Why

You lost your virginity. You went to his house and still went back there. After he broke your heart then you say he raped you. This is the stories f many gals

I will rather believe the devil than believe a Nigerian actress. People who sleep with a whole crew for lead roles.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Nayturalistic: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
H
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by DenreleDave(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
cry cry

I am not discrediting her story but 90% of Nigerian ladies lies about being rape so as to gain sympathy..

They want to be pitied and the best way to cover their shame especially the wayward ones that started having sex from a little age is lying on rape rape rape.

Anyway, rapist should be tried and if found guilty, they should be jailed... Same as false rape accusations

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Adewale1603(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
How many times does she want to tell us this. We don hear before

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by karzyharsky(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Okay
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by iamyemiakins(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
This thread go long

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Adebowale89(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
what does these rapist enjoy in unpermitted sex, the beauty of sex is the go ahead of the opposite gender. it is just like I give you the authority to ransacked every of my body

I'm very selective, if you ΓΊndress and you look so unkempt with rough skin, my dick no go even rise

some men are classless

16 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by iampeterben(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Then it seems like close to 60% of Nigerians in one way or the other have been abused.

5 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by densiks: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
No comments.

Rape is a no no,really bad.

2 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by ppogba: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kpele. We have heard the story before.

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by ShaqFu: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
What's the point of saying you were raped without revealing who raped you?

You see sex as punishment, yet you got married to someone who wants sex all the time? When you guys were dating, you didn't know he likes sex or he didn't reveal that fact to you?

What exactly do you think an aspect of marriage is about if not to have sex when one or either of you feel like?

Foluke Daramola is speaking about red flags when she herself is showing all the red flags. Like her recent marriage now, her husband isn't having sex with her all the time or once a month? Or what exactly?

10 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Godsonkemz(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
This has become women's usual anthem when asked about their virginity.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Illegal1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omoh.......naso so rape dem they rape una.

4 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BadBigot: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
cry cry

I am not discrediting her story but 90% of Nigerian ladies lies about being rape so as to gain sympathy..

They want to be pitied and the best way to cover their shame especially the wayward ones that started having sex from a little age is lying on rape rape rape.

Anyway, rapist should be tried and if found guilty, they should be jailed... Same as false rape accusations

You are starting to have small sense.

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Esther40: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Adebowale89:
what does these rapist enjoy in unpermitted sex, the beauty of sex is the go ahead of the opposite gender. it is just like I give you the authority to ransacked every of my body

I'm very selective, if you ΓΊndress and you look so unkempt with rough skin, my dick no go even rise

some men are classless

There's nothing enjoyable in it, it's just wickedness

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Emperormartin(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
80% of una lost virginity through rape

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Ted4real: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
So rapists have been cursed before now?

They have been in existence for so long

May God forgive you all
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by huptin(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is one of the commonest lies amongst ladies...if every one of you lost their virginity through rape and most men will say they have never raped a lady before so who is doing the raping?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Illegal1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Godsonkemz:
This has become women's usual anthem when asked about their virginity.

omoh......the mata slf tire me i swr.

3 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Lannyjoe4u: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Oga oh. Na like 98% of ladies dey use this rape tinz lie.

7 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by kingthreat(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Who was the rapist. You should name him too since you want to bare all out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Afonjacrusder(f): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Why do all Nigerian girls claim they lost their virginity through forced or unwanted sex? Please what is the myth behind that? undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty β€” 20-year-old Mother (pictured) / Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.