Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry (4996 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by LordAdam16: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Gerrard59:

Depends on the elites. Elites in the west are OK with immigration. I see innovative and radical solutions coming from East Asian governments. Those ones are not too open to immigration, and if they are like Japan or Singapore, they are very selective. The language (Chinese, Korean and Japanese) alone scares those who can fill the void.

Immigration is a stop gap until AI and Robotics make the low birth-rate a non-issue.

For every Elon Musk, there are ten more elites who see the negative replacement rate as a net positive.

The consensus is that population should peak at 10 billion at the turn of the century, then continue falling. So if the window you're working with is in decades, until superintelligence steps in, then immigration is perfect.

They'd also prefer that robots take a lot of the productive workload off the current working population, so they can have a thumb on the scales when needed. No one would care if robots are retrenched. And can you imagine how easy it would have been to divest from fossil fuels if robots will be the most impacted. The flexibility that robotics and AI will offer the elites is titillating.

One statement that the right-wing makes that resonates with me is that "You are the carbon they want to reduce".

To show you how confused these feminist miscreants are, they were against Sweden abi Denmark making national service mandatory for women. I found it absurd. In Singapore, they are against the same thing. The males are slowly agitating that women should be enlisted to serve the country compulsorily, but they refuse. Na wetin make South Korean men vote for the new president because they said women get so much preferential treatment which they don't, as national service is mandatory. South Korea has the lowest fertility rate globally. It is terribly low I even feel for them. Her situation is worse as almost two decades so far, the government has spent so much money (in dollars sef, then imagine the figure in Won) to entice women to birth children. Dem no gree born. Now, there was a rumour that the government will scrap national service for men who could have at least three children. South Korean women are against it o, not even the men wey dey serve national service.

Nothing they do surprise me anymore.

You would look at them as timid creatures, but their worldview is brazen. Men are their serfs.

Ukraine postponed mobilization of women in the middle of a war where casualty figures on some days exceed 1,000. It's not like they were going to be drafted to the front lines. Support roles only. Like if you cannot get women to put themselves on the line in an existential war, then this equality thing na scam.

In the next decade, those kinds of politicians will spring up unless a new pension system is designed to account for a large number of elderly people and a low number of young people. Without a redesigned pension system, radical efforts would have to be made. I see this coming from countries not really interested in immigration. Even immigration is limited, as the sources see their birth rates plummet. For instance, Italian politicians will come to the realisation that either they force Italian women to born children or accept Nigerians in large numbers to save the current pension system. grin

I think the Europeans and Asians believe they'd squeak through. Policymakers must be giddy about Chat GPT and AI-related progress.

They just have to hold the line for a few more decades.

if that one happens, then men have won it the same way men are the ones benefitting from women sexual liberation. Just that it sounds somehow say na machine go born pikin. shocked

Unfortunately, we don't have an option. If we keep waiting for women to come around, na our progenies go suffer am.

I don't know about men winning. Men are adept at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

In the West, sexual liberation was a net benefit at the start for male hippies. That changed in less than two decades.

You opined earlier that if Nigeria rises to the level of Malaysia, the dynamics will change. I agree. So whatever benefits men are gaining with the current female liberation is just as temporary in the developing world.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
LordAdam16:

If our numbers start falling, you can kiss goodbye to whatever standards of development we're yearning for as a country.

China regrets their one-child policy.

The developed are prosecuting policy warfare against the third world.

They are taking our best brains, refusing to share high-income IPs with the rest world, and are pursuing a neo-Spartan foreign policy.

Thus, the path to becoming developed gets steeper and for more than 80% of the planet is impossible. The best we can aspire for is the "Middle Income Trap". The Europeans and Americans are not going to allow us develop the IP to produce commercial jet liners or high-tech chips. They'd extract all the brains that can do that, and if that fails, they'd sanction us to oblivion.

This is my problem with your gender. You skirts have no interest in trying to understand how your "well-meaning" actions and postulations have a less than ideal impact on the society that sustains you.

The men committing fraud and gaining notoriety are not doing so to spend the money on themselves solely. Na still to settle billing from your ilk and stop someone else from shifting your pant with Benz front-seat and Domino's Pizza date.

In parts of ancient North India, when the men screw up on a grand scale and a meeting is convened, the women in unison taunt the men with the expression "churiyaan pahan lo" (translated as "you should wear bangles"wink and throw their bangles at them.

You cannot dissociate yourselves from the failures in Nigeria. Then whenever it is fixed, wear your Louboutin stilettos and issue demands.

PS: The issue of overpopulation is a tough nut to crack, but I have a hard time accepting that dinosaurs dominated for 270 million years, but 100 years of human prosperity is going to be the end of sentience in the known universe. The asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter has enough resources to sustain five times the current global population and any sort of future that does not include mankind becoming a multi-planetary species is a dystopian nightmare.

Whatever fantastic standard of living you relish today, humanity is capable of much more. And we're not going to make those giant strides with a population of 500m to 1b people or whatever number the Malthusians pull from their a$$es. Not with the mathematical fact that is Gaussian Distribution (Bell Curve of Human Intelligence). You need a sh*t ton of people so we can get an Einstein or Hawking every other generation.

We might as well give up and sign a forward-dated suicide pact if the so-called "educated" women refuse to have babies. They are supposed to be giving birth to the next generation of inventors, scientists, doctors, programmers, thinkers, engineers, and polymaths. Not handing themselves Darwin awards and making society worse for it.

-Lord
Laughing out loud at your example, I was looking forward to see you use other countries with birth control laws and not China which everyone knows was too extreme. there was a reason for such law, and it sustained them for the time it did. They were overpopulated, they went extreme. But China isn't what they used to be. They are now one of the most advanced and powerful country in the world. If they want to increase their population, they would.

When the iks of you complain,cry and wail about how the develop country are taking your "best brains" it makes me laugh. You all should log out and read your submissions with a neutral mind then you will know how mindless and pathetic you sound. Do these developed countries come into your country to drag your "best brains" with ropes? Africa didn't suffer what the likes of China and Japan (for example) suffer from West. They were burned to the ground but somehow they survived and grow. But here you are African man, complaining the "developed countries didn't let you grow" when your so call "best brains" are the ones leaving African soil willing. You are just being the average black man right now, everyone is to be blamed for his failures but himself. Pathetic!

I do not find men with your reasoning appealing either, you will rather shift blames, and compete with your women than find solutions to your problems. To start with birth control laws weren't made by women but men, why are we having this conversation like it is women of these nations who decided to stop the constant labour room visit themselves.? I have seen educated women who work in organization that gives just 2 month maternity leave, these women keep giving birth, and still continue to resume to their place of work at required time at the detriment of their health. Shouldn't this be of concern to any thinking brain? No! The men who are supposed to help sees it as the norm. If a woman is bold and determined enough to put a stop to child bearing, I will support her. Afterall if she dies or suffer any consequences, her husband will be out the next day searching for a 22 year old virgin as her replacement. Put safe delivery measures in place, then we will listen to your "reasons" for multiple child births.

LoL the blame game again. The logical being doing the unimaginable to satisfy the illogical being. Did I read that right? 🤣 . LoL ..
If you commit crimes because your don't want the pants of your wife or girlfriends or sisters to be shifted by Benz riders then you are completely foolish. Yes! Take that to the bank! Because if or when you get caught not only will their pants be shifted, their legs will be hanged to burglary proofs this time and they will be given correct strafing inside hot room while you watch from jail. 😃 Take responsibility of your actions for ones , don't blame women for your failures.

Your second to the last paragraph, Father Hope you are right. Let's keep hoping and striding in small steps. At least with women now earning there is a positive improvement in our economy except for those who wants to take us back because there is a change to the dynamics of Nigerian relationships. LoL. We will get there. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Laughing out loud at your example, I was looking forward to see you use other countries with birth control laws and not China which everyone knows was too extreme. there was a reason for such law, and it sustained them for the time it did. They were overpopulated, they went extreme. But China isn't what they used to be. They are now one of the most advanced and powerful country in the world. If they want to increase their population, they would.

When the iks of you complain,cry and wail about how the develop country are taking your "best brains" it makes me laugh. You all should log out and read your submissions with a neutral mind then you will know how mindless and pathetic you sound. Do these developed countries come into your country to drag your "best brains" with ropes? Africa didn't suffer what the likes of China and Japan (for example) suffer from West. They were burned to the ground but somehow they survived and grow. But here you are African man, complaining the "developed countries didn't let you grow" when your so call "best brains" are the ones leaving African soil willing. You are just being the average black man right now, everyone is to be blamed for his failures but himself. Pathetic!

I do not find men with your reasoning appealing either, you will rather shift blames, and compete with your women than find solutions to your problems. To start with birth control laws weren't made by women but men, why are we having this conversation like it is women of these nations who decided to stop the constant labour room visit themselves.? I have seen educated women who work in organization that gives just 2 month maternity leave, these women keep giving birth, and still continue to resume to their place of work at required time at the detriment of their health. Shouldn't this be of concern to any thinking brain? No! The men who are supposed to help sees it as the norm. If a woman is bold and determined enough to put a stop to child bearing, I will support her. Afterall if she dies or suffer any consequences, her husband will be out the next day searching for a 22 year old virgin as her replacement. Put safe delivery measures in place, then we will listen to your "reasons" for multiple child births.

LoL the blame game again. The logical being doing the unimaginable to satisfy the illogical being. Did I read that right? 🤣 . LoL ..
If you commit crimes because your don't want the pants of your wife or girlfriends or sisters to be shifted by Benz riders then you are completely foolish. Yes! Take that to the bank! Because if or when you get caught not only will their pants be shifted, their legs will be hanged to burglary proofs this time and they will be given correct strafing inside hot room while you watch from jail. 😃 Take responsibility of your actions for ones , don't blame women for your failures.

i hope i have not also failed to make sense to you. can we chat on whatsapp? cry am a different guy
Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
i hope i have not also failed to make sense to you. can we chat on whatsapp? cry
🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Lol.. Victor I don't chat on Whatsapp. That place is as dry as dessert for me grin grin . It's not personal, it's the effect of the job I do. grin grin
Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:
🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
meaning?
Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
meaning?

I modify and explained further.
Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:
🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Lol.. Victor I don't chat on Whatsapp. That place is as dry as dessert for me grin grin . It's not personal, it's the effect of the job I do. grin grin
can u text me,then?
Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:
I modify and explained further.
it seems u are scared of something u are not saying
Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:

Your second to the last paragraph, Father Hope you are right. Let's keep hoping and striding in small steps. At least with women now earning there is a positive improvement in our economy except for those who wants to take us back because there is a change to the dynamics of Nigerian relationships. LoL. We will get there. cheesy

You made a lot of sense.

Most africans are always ready to shift the blame for their woes on others. They just don't want to take responsibility, always blaming others and wailing all over the place instead of finding solutions. At this rate africa would be an underdeveloped continent even in 200 years time.

It's funny how people always argue online about what women do or accept. I pity people who take all this alpha and red pill stuffs seriously. All the things I've been reading about women doing to men on this forum, I've never experienced any of them in real life.

People have a lot of time on their hands to be debating irrelevant stuffs here everytime sha..
Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by EastAlchemist: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
atheistandproud:

It's the appearance that they like.

I'm yet to see a man claim to be independent. Nature is nature, if one has to force something and repeat it to themselves all the time then it's not real.
Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by LordAdam16: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2023
I contemplated the necessity of this retort. You rehash a lot of tired, marginal talking points that do not hold well to scrutiny.

And it would be more instructive to ask you to read more. One comment would not be enough to comprehensively redress the gross misconceptions you've espoused.

However, some would find that dismissive and might be itching for a more concrete rebuttal. So I'll oblige and be as concise as I can.

Persephone1:

Actually, China is trying to increase their population, and they're failing so far.

Type "China Three Child Policy Meme" in Google and you'll be better informed. https://www.theworldofchinese.com/2021/06/three-child-policy-spawns-a-million-memes/

The excuses the Chinese are spouting is similar to those spouted elsewhere around the world.

Besides, China's One-Child Policy and economic advancements are not related. The policy was enacted in 1980. It wasn't until Clinton opened the floodgates in the 90s with offshoring that China started advancing. If Deng Xiaoping had known that the US will make China the world's factory in a decade, he would not have pushed the one-child policy.

Africa was just as exploited as China, Japan, and India. Not to the same degree, but significant all the same.

However, while Japan and South Korea got a Marshall plan (officially called Government Aid and Relief in Occupied Areas (GARIOA)) and China was made the World's factory, what did Africa get even though we (African men) were drafted to fight both World Wars by the colonists.

Singapore is literally a bus stop. Their entire developed economy is built on being an entrepot that imports and re-exports connecting the West and Asia. And they were built up that way because the US needed a staging post for the Pacific Fleets. The Changi Navy Base is built to US warship specifications.

The Asian Tigers--Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea-- and Japan have their amazing economies because they're geopolitically useful as counterbalances to America's arch-nemesis--China. Japan like Guam is called the unsinkable carrier in American defense circles. And now that the Cold War with China is kicking off and the Americans are "friendshoring" the enterprises they took to China in the 90's. They're sending these to other South East and East Asian countries--Vietnam, Malaysia, India, Indonesia. As the global supply chain is centered in Asia.

What does Africa get?

Have you never heard of FDI in your life? America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand were built up by the British. The British themselves were built up by the Romans.

To be clear, no one is asking for hand outs. But if you're going to wax lyrical about free market, human rights, liberalism, and progress of humanity as a species; then you are engaging in intellectual dishonesty when the criteria to gain access to capital is all over the place. You want to eradicate child poverty in Africa, but Africa should not enter an equitable partnership with China because of your rivalry. You don't want to send capital, but you'll sanction China who are comfortable doing so. And you expect Africans not to consider that economic warfare. Make that make sense.

And before you yell corruption, Africa is just as corrupt as India, Mexico, or Indonesia.

Moreover, Africa is not the only one complaining about brain drain. Eastern Europeans, Central Asians, South Americans, and South Asians complain too. In the EU, the rich Western countries extract labor from the poor Central and Eastern European countries; leaving the latter countries stuck in a negative feedback loop.

https://www.arc2020.eu/the-netherlands-are-agri-food-workers-only-exploited-in-southern-europe/

There is a reason Nigerians are not pushing to emigrate to Slovakia, Romania, Tajikistan, Sri Lanka, or Guatemala.

You've betrayed your shocking ignorance by making that poorly-thought "rope" argument. The developed world might as well make it official policy.

Canada wants to increase their population three-fold to 100 million by 2100. If they come to Nigeria and say they need us to send 20m (10% of our population) and in return our economy will be integrated into NAFTA (or we'll get priority access to North American markets) and our GDP per capita will surge to match that of Chile or Uruguay. They would not need to lay it out in an official document before there will be scarcity of suitcases in the markets.

Many commenters in this thread are Western-facing. But there is no illusion about the long-term detriments of current Western foreign policy.

There seems to be a misunderstanding. I am not trying to sound appealing. I'm laying out the facts. How you interpret it is your own prerogative.

And it's interesting how when women are asked to pull their weight, you drop emotional gotchas to force a concession. You sat to write every exam through university. You did not see those as competition with males. Now that you have a well paying job and you're asked to shoulder the responsibility that a man in your shoes will not bat an eyelid about, it becomes a problem.

And what rock are you living under where you somehow missed all the pushback women are making after the US started repealing some birth control laws. You can vote. We have more than half a century of voting patterns for women. You guys have been totally onboard with all the birth-control laws. Don't turn around and blame men, when the token women who meander their way into positions of authority double down on these regulations.

Maybe I'm making a hasty value judgement, but the overwhelming majority of your arguments are debatably underhanded and made in bad-faith.

Take your comment about maternal mortality during childbirth. There are states in Nigeria where pre-natal care is free. This is Nigeria with a GDP per capita of $2k. Society has done more and continues to do more to make child-bearing as safe as is humanly possible. It is an undisputed priority.

And contrary to whatever you wrote up there, parental leave and child care policies continues to expand around the world and especially in the first and second world with the lowest birth rates. The primary constraint for these policies are economic not indifference. The money to pay for these programs come from taxes. Your insistence on not having kids does not make the situation better. Because guess what, fewer kids mean fewer taxpayers mean less money available for paid mentality leave, child credit, and better pregnancy outcomes.

Right on brand with the "success has many friends, but failure is an orphan" schtick.

And for the life of me, I don't understand why you're framing it as a net negative for only the guys. When you're indicted, there are bigger things to worry about than what your partner is up to. It's not on the top 5 list. From trying to get out early on good behavior to not dropping the soap in the shower.

The guys on Malaysian death row don't give a flying f*ck about the escapades of their women. Black hat guys only concern themselves with the now. Whatever you do when they're in lockup na for your own pocket.

And the deteriorating situation nationally affect women as badly as it affects men. Bandits and kidnappers don't exclude women. After dem hang your leg finish, if you enter the wrong vehicle e don b 4 you. Ideally, this would mean that you gals feel a burning need to do whatever you can to help society flourish. If that means becoming the breadwinner or having more children, so be it.

But apparently, that is a mentally painful decision to make.

Yes, women in the workforce undoubtedly have a positive impact on pure economic terms.

It will be a disservice to force women like Iweala, von der Leyen, or Sinema to sit at home and watch Telemundo. But if the demography continues to worsen, at some point, the difficult decision will be made to sacrifice high-achieving women to pump the birth numbers up.

Trust me, if the decision is between more babies and more women in business suits during a demography crisis, there will be no debate. I'm hopeful it wouldn't get to that point if technological advancements continue to improve exponentially. I'm seriously not betting on women coming around. You guys should do whatever you want.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by atheistandproud(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
LordAdam16:
I contemplated the necessity of this retort. You rehash a lot of tired, marginal talking points that do not hold well to scrutiny.

And it would be more instructive to ask you to read more. One comment would not be enough to comprehensively redress the gross misconceptions you've espoused.

Trust me, if the decision is between more babies and more women in business suits during a demography crisis, there will be no debate. I'm hopeful it wouldn't get to that point if technological advancements continue to improve exponentially. I'm seriously not betting on women coming around. You guys should do whatever you want.

-Lord

You truly have the patience to reply someone who's only tool is shaming, snide comments and pseudo-logic so far.

1 Like

Re: Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry by virginboy1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
pansophist:

Translation: if you write what i like, then you're making sense. If you write what I don't like, then you're not making sense.

You won't blame them, it's nature. They are more emotional than logical in nature. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Woman Has Hair On This Part Of Her Belly, This Is What It Means / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! / 4 The Ladies: Light Or Dark Dark Skinned Guys Which Do U Prefer (poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.