Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others (2255 Views)

80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2023
TenQ:

Until death would many find out that they've truly followed the Al-Makireena, and then start wondering how they've been deceived!
They have the freewill that they are misusing. They are using it belief in deception rather to believe in the truth

I still pray that many of them will find their chains broken as the deception is deep indeed
Amen
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by TenQ: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2023
advocatejare:

They have the freewill that they are misusing. They are using it belief in deception rather to believe in the truth

Amen
The bondage is spiritual, emotional and intellectual at the same time.

Truly by Grace we've been saved!
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by correctguy101(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Modifire:

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and [color=#990000]every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."[/b]
-Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111
This clown is damn too ignorant, you just go online and download baseless rubbish to confuse yourself, well that's surely the way of the damned already just know this: A day of reckoning is near and Allah shall deal with those people who mocks themselves thinking they are mocking their creator, the day when you shall surely testify to my warnings.

Wrong .

Allah does not and has never dealt with anyone and will never will.

But I can't say same for its worshippers. They will vawulently deal with anyone who they tag as infidel, unbeliever or anyone who goes against their kangaroo laws.
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
TenQ:

The bondage is spiritual, emotional and intellectual at the same time.
Hmm

Truly by Grace we've been saved!
Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Then like a man with a disease of the mind, having attempted committing suicide several times, having snorted like a camel, he began to say funny things. One of them is that Satan stays in the nose of Muslims at night and that rinsing the nose with water when you wake up will drive the devil away from the nose

Sahih al Bukhari 3295
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (if) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

Billions of Muslims worldwide including AntiChristian, Lukuluku69, LegalWolf, NeoWanZaeed etc believe in this nonsense and they act on it like their lives depend on it

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:
Then like a man with a disease of the mind, having attempted committing suicide several times, having snorted like a camel, yhwh began to say funny things.

….

🤣🤣🤣💃🏽💃🏽
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

🤣🤣🤣💃🏽💃🏽

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2023
On Muhammad’s so called divine inspiration, he himself said that the bell is the instrument of Satan and the same Muhammad said that he received his inspiration like the ringing of a bell

Sahih Muslim 2114
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan.

How come Muhammad’s inspiration came like ringing of the musical instrument of Satan?

Sahih al-Bukhari 2
Narrated 'Aisha:
(the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, "Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." 'Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) being inspired divinely on a very cold day and noticed the sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).

LegalWolf come and learn about your prophet here

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by TenQ: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:

On Muhammad’s so called divine inspiration, he himself said that the bell is the instrument of Satan and the same Muhammad said that he received his inspiration like the ringing of a bell

How come Muhammad’s inspiration came like ringing of the musical instrument of Satan?

LegalWolf come and learn about your prophet here
And Mohammed will start hearing/snorting the braying of a Carmel/Donkey!

Ask how other prophets hear God!?

Cc: LegalWolf

1 Like

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
TenQ:

Cc: LegalWolf
If only they will read to know the truth!
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by TenQ: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:

If only they will read to know the truth!
But the god of this age has caused their blindness and deafness so that
Seeing, they don't see!
Hearing, they don't hear!

They have REJECTED all the scriptures before Islam hence they don't know how God speaks to his prophets
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:

On yhwh’s so called divine inspiration, he himself said that the bell is the instrument of Satan and the same yhwh’s said that he received his inspiration like the ringing of a bell

How come yhwh’s inspiration came like ringing of the musical instrument of Satan?

TenQ come and learn about your yhwh’s here

😝😝😝
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
TenQ:

Cc: advocatejare FxMasterz

Potential thief ooooo 🤣🤣🤣😝😝🤣🤣🤣
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
TenQ:

But the god of this age has caused their blindness and deafness so that
Seeing, they don't see!
Hearing, they don't hear!

They have REJECTED all the scriptures before Islam hence they don't know how God speaks to his prophets
But the same god told them to ask for direction from us and yet they are refusing

Quran 16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask the people of the message [i.e., former scriptures] if you do not know.

LegalWolf at least obey the command from your Quran
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by TenQ: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:

But the same god told them to ask for direction from us and yet they are refusing

And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask the people of the message [i.e., former scriptures] if you do not know.

Does it make sense to them!?
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:

LOL! Look at the stray advocatejare ooooo. So 'you' here is talking to Muslims huh? You can't be straying all your life now. Do you want me to be a stray advocate too?
cc: Potential thief TenQ

Modified: I understand that TenQ, as a potential thief, may lack the ability to assemble his thoughts and make credible arguments. It is even more annoying that you that claim to be advocate is both stray and un-credentialled. I’ll lose brain cells going to your level.

Respond to my questions, then call your principal partner or the person who you report to. Then, I’ll tell Dami (ex litigation officer in Naija) to debate him. Ka gane?
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by TenQ: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! Look at the stray advocatejare ooooo. So 'you' here is talking to Muslims huh? You can't be straying all your life now. Do you want me to be a stray advocate too?
cc: Potential thief TenQ

Modified: I understand that TenQ, as a potential thief, may lack the ability to assemble his thoughts and make credible arguments. It is even more annoying that you that claim to be advocate is both stray and un-credentialled. I’ll lose brain cells going to your level.

Respond to my questions, then call your principal partner or the person who you report to. Then, I’ll tell Dami (ex litigation officer in Naija) to debate him. Ka gane?
It is of no wonder that you cannot explain how your translators of the Qur'an mistranslated Quran 9:31

Maybe next year we'll get your final answer and response!
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
TenQ:

Does it make sense to them!?
I don’t think so, I don’t think a sane person will follow a god whose wish and desire is to fill hellfire with his worshippers!
LegalWolf I hope you’re aware of this verse of your Quran where al-Makireena the best of the deceivers promised to fill hellfire with you and your likes?

We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”
-Surah 32:13
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
TenQ:

It is of no wonder that you cannot explain how your translators of the Qur'an mistranslated Quran 9:31

Hahahaha potential thief oo 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:

I don’t think so, I don’t think a sane person will follow a god whose wish and desire is to fill hellfire with his worshippers!
LegalWolf I hope you’re aware of this verse … where yhwh the best of the deceivers promised to fill hellfire with you and your likes?
….

😝😝😝😝
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by TenQ: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

...see his response like a person gone berserk!

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
TenQ:

...see his response like a person gone berserk!

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

😝😝😝😝

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by TenQ: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:

LegalWolf I hope you’re aware of this verse of your Quran where al-Makireena the best of the deceivers promised to fill hellfire with you and your likes?

We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”
-Surah 32:13
He is emotionally and psychologically immersed and chained in Islam. Until it is too late or the grace of Christ sets him free, he's down the path where the avalanche of destruction holds

LegalWolf, from my heart, I pray for you that your eyes be opened and that the TRUTH of God enters your heart.

You think I do this because I hate Muslims!?
No! Not one bit.
How can I hate people created in God's image whom the Great Deceiver himself has perfected his 419 on them?

Love cannot be separated from Truth. For you to know the Truth of Christ, you first have to be weaned from the LIES of Islam!
Islam promises you a Pseudo-Salvation unfortunately, the end is destruction in the fire of hell.
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
TenQ:

He is emotionally and psychologically immersed and chained in Islam. Until it is too late or the grace of Christ sets him free, he's down the path where the avalanche of destruction holds

LegalWolf, from my heart, I pray for you that your eyes be opened and that the TRUTH of God enters your heart.

No! Not one bit.
How can I hate people created in God's image whom the Great Deceiver himself has perfected his 419 on them?

Love cannot be separated from Truth. For you to know the Truth of Christ, you first have to be weaned from the LIES of Islam!
Islam promises you a Pseudo-Salvation unfortunately, the end is destruction in the fire of hell.
We shall continue to pray for him.

LegalfWolf I bind every demon blocking your eyes and your mind to see the true gospel in Jesus Christ’s name!
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
TenQ:

Hahahaha Christ - purportedly being a Christian god - cannot save those who saw him, spoke with him, ate with. It is now me that he’ll save. Joke on you potential thief TenQ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:

LegalfWolf I bind every demon blocking your eyes and your mind to see the true gospel in Jesus Christ’s name!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by LegalWolf: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hey TenQ and advocatejare

I would have debated you both on lots of questions, only if you’re intellectually up to the standard. But I guess it does not take a fish brain to work out that you both are just bunch of clowns and hustler for tithe money. Lol!

Just to give an heads-up: had fun while it lasted. The holiday is over and should start with more exciting challenges at work over the coming week. So I’ll end up discarding you both to where you belong - thrash bin of ignomy.

I think there will be a bank holiday soon as coronation is next month. So, we will enjoy ourselves again by that time.

Cheers to our one and only potential thief TenQ and stray advocatejare 🤣. I apparently love you much more than yhwh could. 😘
Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by TenQ: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahaha Christ - purportedly being a Christian god - cannot save those who saw him, spoke with him, ate with. It is now me that he’ll save. Joke on you potential thief TenQ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Finish it please!

No! Not one bit.

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by TenQ: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
advocatejare:

Amen in JESUS mighty name

1 Like

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by advocatejare(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ and advocatejare

I would have debated you both on lots of questions, only if you’re intellectually up to the standard. But I guess it does not take a fish brain to work out that you both are just bunch of clowns and hustler for tithe money. Lol!

Just to give an heads-up: had fun while it lasted. The holiday is over and should start with more exciting challenges at work over the coming week. So I’ll end up discarding you both to where you belong - thrash bin of ignomy.

I think there will be a bank holiday soon as coronation is next month. So, we will enjoy ourselves again by that time.

Cheers to our one and only potential thief TenQ and stray advocatejare 🤣. I apparently love you much more than yhwh could. 😘
Don’t worry, the demons living inside you like your false prophet will soon leave you alone

Re: Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others by FxMasterz: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2023
Modifire:

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and [color=#990000]every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."[/b]
-Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111
This clown is damn too ignorant, you just go online and download baseless rubbish to confuse yourself, well that's surely the way of the damned already just know this: A day of reckoning is near and Allah shall deal with those people who mocks themselves thinking they are mocking their creator, the day when you shall surely testify to my warnings.
If those things he wrote about Mohammed are truly written in your books, then I'm afraid. These are very clear signs of demonic possession. There have been prophets before and after Mohammed, no one receives divine revelations in such a horrendous manner. We still see many cases of demonic possesions today that are similar to what Mohammed experienced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan / Disregard ALL Messages On The Social Media About The NIV - Let's Discuss / Boxer Manny Pacquiao's Faith In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.