Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood (2066 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi's Wife And Children:simplicity Runs In The Family. / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Rickyzagy: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2023
J
Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by SpatialKing(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Endangered people lol.

See your people
Nurses with fake certificates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Raskimonojendor: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2023
Great Yoruba sport men. Both won fights this week.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Raskimonojendor: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2023
SpatialKing:

See your people
Nurses with fake certificates
You shot yourself in the foot. Only 1 Yoruba (Wuraola) on that list, and I spot 2 ibos (Igwe and Okpalobi) grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Aldol: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2023
Goosebumps...God bless Yorubaland

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by flokii: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2023
@OP Nice one.. first TV station in Nigeria (now NTA) was founded by Yorubas.

Top three Federal Unis in Nigeria, UNILAG, UI & OAU are in Yorubaland.. I intentionally left out the glorified secondary schools called private unis except maybe Afe Babalola University, the rest are nonsense if you ask me.

Top Teaching hospitals are in Yorubaland.. worthy mentions include LUTH, LASUTH, UCH, OAUTH, Igbobi orthopedic hospital etc.

Just imagine a Yoruba country without other aliens and noisy troublemakers trying to impose a Chinedu and a beneficiary of corruption he calls wife on Yorubas.. imagine the greatness.

Our yonger generation Yorubas must wake up, we are pace setters not sidon and look like some hateful ethnic groups in Nigeria want to paint us. We have it all; brain, wealth, natural resources, airports, seaports, you name it.

It's threads like this I want to be seeing going forward.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Aldol: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Let them blow their trumpet just this once. Unlike you guys that do it frequently.

From a book written by colonial masters:
This book says it all....the children of hate will really be pained this morning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by starstaz(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2023
I noticed the words ' cowards and Slaves " have disappeared from their Lexicon. Maybe it will returned after 2031.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by mightyhazel: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2023
Yorobachristians... grin

1 Like

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by fnep2smooth(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Thought seun said no tribal incitement... Mod what's all this. What is even wrong with this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Lokojaman: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2023
What of in Igbo blood
Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by DesChyko: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2023
We Igbos and you Yorubas can keep dragging who's superior and whatnots while the Nigerian tribe that boasts who's actually recognized as the No. 1 in Africa by Forbes be looking at us like a bunch of jobless fools.

Anyways, lemme just report the comments with tribal slurs, no time.
Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Keegan: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2023
starstaz:
I noticed the words ' cowards and Slaves " have disappeared from their Lexicon. Maybe it will returned after 2031.

Yes o, now we know better who really are the slaves and the cowards.

When our Omoluabi moinmoin dey wrap better wrapper join bodi, their foolish akara dey wander around stark naked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Jogs1900: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Let them blow their trumpet just this once. Unlike you guys that do it frequently.

Now, they don open eyes for South West. Soon they will say the colonial masters are jealous of them.

2 Likes

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by rinzaugustine: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2023
Dragging Igbo into a thread you meant to celebrate achievements of your people means you inwardly believe you are inferior to the igbos. Igbos fist had contact with white in 1897 while Yoruba has been in contact with white people since 16th century and igbos had not been in government of Nigeria since 1966 and today look at progress and prosperity of igbos in Nigeria and overseas..should make you feel ashamed of yourself
Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Gustavowhite(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2023
Cheat beaters
Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by NutritionGuru: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2023
Lokojaman:
What of in Igbo blood
See attached for Answer tongue
rinzaugustine:
Dragging Igbo into a thread you meant to celebrate achievements of your people means you inwardly believe you are inferior to the igbos. Igbos fist had contact with white in 1897 while Yoruba has been in contact with white people since 16th century and igbos had not been in government of Nigeria since 1966 and today look at progress and prosperity of igbos in Nigeria and overseas..should make you feel ashamed of yourself
Always trying to trivialize and explain away the Greatness of others when it has become too Evident that you can never attain such. At least, you people are the 1st to do some things in History of Humanity too na!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by goodnessme1(f): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2023
Yet we Yorubas can't stand on our own as a country.

E get Why grin grin
Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by udede(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2023
You are just lier. You would have just presented your "facts" with out trying to denigrate other ethnic groups as chest beaters and other wortnots or insulting Achebe who you are not even qualified to analyse or understand.

You even added seun as one of the greatest achievement of Yoruba nation, maybe that one is bribe so that he can ignore your ethnic slurs. I laugh una in esoteric language

I am simply not in the mood to counter your lies, now because today is Easter and I'm busy with my nkwobi.

I want to tell you something though, maybe so that you will be prepared when it comes.

Anambra state alone, if you knew what they have achieved the first position on in the world and in Nigeria, you will hide.
One of these days I or someone other person may open your eyes.
Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by LordGuru1: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2023
Dozie32:
Is it the Thifinubu that we heard that died?
TheATM:
you don't even know if you will die before him.
Thanks you so much for telling him the truth. May the CREATOR of Humanity bless the OP and all others Posters on Internet that have recently helped other Tribes and People to know why Igbos hate and Spread false derogatory defamatory info about Yorubas. Truly, their cancerous Hatred for Yorubas shall always make them to use their own Igbo heads to carry the evil they pronounce and desire against Yorubas. Imagine this satanic Sad Soul below me that Created such demonic UserName against OluwaSeun Osewa! How much evil can a People be?! Is this how to Reward Seun Osewa?! On Nairaland 18 Year Celebration Thread, I saw many Igbos thanks God that they joined Nairaland which helped them out of Chronic Acidic Poverty, they said they made their first Millions through directs and indirect Adverts on Nairaland. Yet, this demonic Igbo Sad Soul wishes death for the Yoruba that ALMIGHTY GOD is using to lift many of them Igbos out of Poverty! By the Supreme AUTHORITY of the CREATOR of Humanity over all, they shall always used their heads to carry all their evil pronouncements and wishes they have against Yorubas.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by seanwilliam(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2023
flokii:
@OP Nice one.. first TV station in Nigeria (now NTA) was founded by Yorubas.

Top three Federal Unis in Nigeria, UNILAG, UI & OAU are in Yorubaland.. I intentionally left out the glorified secondary schools called private unis except maybe Afe Babalola University, the rest are nonsense if you ask me.

Top Teaching hospitals are in Yorubaland.. worthy mentions include LUTH, LASUTH, OAUTH, Igbobi orthopedic hospital etc.

Just imagine a Yoruba country without other aliens and noisy troublemakers trying to impose a Chinedu and a beneficiary of corruption he calls wife on Yorubas.. imagine the greatness.

Our yonger generation Yorubas must wake up, we are pace setters not sidon and look like some hateful ethnic groups in Nigeria want to paint us. We have it all; brain, wealth, natural resources, airports, seaports, you name it.

It's threads like this I want to be seeing going forward.
bro , you mentioned top teaching hospital and you failed to mention almighty UCH? ha ? A whole university college hospital? Abeg edit am asap .

1 Like

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by seanwilliam(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Other tribes have theirs too abeg.
Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by PulaPower: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2023
EastAlchemist:
I hope people can see the real chest beaters and noise makers
You people loves to deviate from the truth so much. This is a response to the unfortunate comparison that had been in Igbos for long. You guys reeks of hatred, bigotry, low self esteem & bitterness..

You chest beat almost everyday about how you’ve bought almost all the land here in the west. Chest beat about how almost all of una be billionaires. So serving you guys responses to place you where you belong is very much welcome!

The tweet from chalie boy further proves everything we been saying right - Igbos were very pained that their own self acclaimed best man didn’t win the Nobel price while Soyinka did. It further proves that Igbos celebrities & some of their dignitaries are among those fueling the hatred.

Soyinka is not Achebe’s mate in everything. While I was reading the thread yesterday, they kept on saying Achebe sold alot of books. Many story writers have sold a lot of books more than Soyinka self. Any body can grabs Achebe’s book to read and understand, Soyinka books goes beyond that! Whatever Soyinka & his likes drops is what literature expect & writers are extracting to make things out from!

For you to win a Nobel prize, you are expected to come up with something new in terms of content or form or both. And that is how you win the Nobel Prize in Literature! It's awarded to someone who has done outstanding work in an idealistic direction that adds the greatest benefit to humankind! This is who WS is and these are the categories of people Soyinka belongs to. Only few people can be compared with Wole Soyinka. Very very few.. It’s an insult to compare Achebe of just a write story to sell kind of person. Soyinka goes beyond that! Soyinka is a branch of literature while Ashebe is just a brilliant literature students! That’s how far differ they’re! Achebe knows this himself! The pained little diva, Shimama Ashidi knows this!

The only reason why I don’t wanna say much is to respect the dead. Even tho, you people are not respecting Achebe by bringing his name to unfortunate comparison..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by PulaPower: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2023
seanwilliam:
Other tribes have theirs too abeg.
Exactly..

Every region has their superiority. But which one is wanting to always compare your superior to others at the detriment of they're better than everyone..

1 Like

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Christistruth03: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2023
Ego Kills

Omoluabi are genuinely humble and loving

3 Likes

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by Christistruth03: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Don’t be deceived by the Europeans

Many of them believed they were Superior to Negros

But it was our Kings and Leaders that sold black People as slaves to them that caused it

Very foolish of them

2 Likes

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by EastAlchemist: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
PulaPower:

You people loves to deviate from the truth so much. This is a response to the unfortunate comparison that had been in Igbos for long. You guys reeks of hatred, bigotry, low self esteem & bitterness..

You chest beat almost everyday about how you’ve bought almost all the land here in the west. Chest beat about how almost all of una be billionaires. So serving you guys responses to place you where you belong is very much welcome!

The tweet from chalie boy further proves everything we been saying right - Igbos were very pained that their own self acclaimed best man didn’t win the Nobel price while Soyinka did. It further proves that Igbos celebrities & some of their dignitaries are among those fueling the hatred.

Soyinka is not Achebe’s mate in everything. While I was reading the thread yesterday, they kept on saying Achebe sold alot of books. Many story writers have sold a lot of books more than Soyinka self. Any body can grabs Achebe’s book to read and understand, Soyinka books goes beyond that! Whatever Soyinka & his likes drops is what literature expect & writers are extracting to make things out from!

For you to win a Nobel prize, you are expected to come up with something new in terms of content or form or both. And that is how you win the Nobel Prize in Literature! It's awarded to someone who has done outstanding work in an idealistic direction that adds the greatest benefit to humankind! This is who WS is and these are the categories of people Soyinka belongs to. Only few people can be compared with Wole Soyinka. Very very few.. It’s an insult to compare Achebe of just a write story to sell kind of person. Soyinka goes beyond that! Soyinka is a branch of literature while Ashebe is just a brilliant literature students! That’s how far differ they’re! Achebe knows this himself! The pained little diva, Shimama Ashidi knows this!

The only reason why I don’t wanna say much is to respect the dead. Even tho, you people are not respecting Achebe by bringing his name to unfortunate comparison..
Ahh Senoir man easy

2 Likes

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by randymirrors(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
First trans gender abi she-male in Nigeria and Yoruba land, still Yoruba....BOBRISKY 😂😂

Point of correction, first she-male remains Charly Boy aka Charles Oputa. Lack of access to social media only dumbed him down.

4 Likes

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by randymirrors(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
grin grin grin idiot ADEBISI ALIMI was the first gay man in Nigeria ,BOBRISKY na e follower....google it urself...atleast u can't brine google to change that

Who's older between Adebisi and Charly Boy. Therein lies your answer on who the first known gay man is in Nig.

4 Likes

Re: Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood by LegendHero(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
I never knew we have a Pulitzer prize.

This is one of the highest feat in journalism if not the highest.

God continue to bless Dele Olojede.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Withdraw Your Case Against Tinubu, APC Group Begs Peter Obi / Igbo Land Will Never Be Prosperous Until It Becomes Heterogenous / 5,000 Naira Note.. Take A Minute To Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.