Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat (624 Views)

Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach At AIT Road Alagbado / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good evening Professionals on NL.I came up with this rough sketch to give you an idea of what I want to raise.

I know NL forum has millions of Building Pros.I want you guys to look at this and criticize it so I can make adjustments.

I am not a pro, so don't mind my drawing.I forgot to outline where doors would be while sketching but I have indicated in writing.

Thanking you in advance.

Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by Teaveapoet(f): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Please indicate the main entrance and windows. And their is no proper air ventilation for the rooms, putting your toilets in between rooms is bad for your walls.
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
It's a good design
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is a silly plan sad
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
This is a silly plan sad

I still appreciate your silly comment borne out of envy I suppose.

As the lord liveth, I am moving into this apartment by 2024 April.

It is a done deal.I only came here to ask for professional criticism if any.
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by ishadfurnitures: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2023
Give a professional let us give your Architectural drawing and let ua help you build your house for you, i can give you a comprehensive bill of quantity that you need from Foundation to finish Chat 08099212590
pharmaking:
Good evening Professionals on NL.I came up with this rough sketch to give you an idea of what I want to raise.

I know NL forum has millions of Building Pros.I want you guys to look at this and criticize it so I can make adjustments.

I am not a pro, so don't mind my drawing.I forgot to outline where doors would be while sketching but I have indicated in writing.

Thanking you in advance.
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
pharmaking:

I still appreciate your silly comment borne out of envy I suppose.

As the lord liveth, I am moving into this apartment by 2024 April.

It is a done deal.I only came here to ask for professional criticism if any.
Haven't you heard about the word Architect?

Envy of a small 2bedroom ugly rough sketch? Lmao!
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 7:06pm On May 02, 2023
To the glory of God, digging started today, 02/05/2023.

Temporary floor plan is out, but I can wait since I have the measurements at heart.

Final drawing should be out before end of this week.

This thread is created for middle income earners.Your mortgage dreams can be achieved. All it takes is a bold step and courage.

The rough sketch is taking shape gradually.

Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 7:13pm On May 02, 2023
Men at work.

Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 7:15pm On May 02, 2023
Some adjustments are being made to the plan.

Another access to the lobby through the dinning.

The room in the middle will swap position with the guest toilet such that guests have no business with dining area before accessing the toilet.

For a start, I am starting with 1000 pieces of blocks.

Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 7:20pm On May 02, 2023
For a start, 2 trips of gravel and 4 trips of sharp sand.

Each trip of gravel here in Jos is 40k (6 tires, I mean the size of the truck)

For sand, it is 20k.

9- inch block is N270

Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 7:24pm On May 02, 2023
If more men are mobilised tomorrow 3/5/2023, we expect to finish digging same day and then foundation casting is scheduled for Thursday.

I welcome constructive criticisms from willing professionals on the forum.

Stay tuned.
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by Dancebreaker: 7:43pm On May 02, 2023
pharmaking:
To the glory of God, digging started today, 02/05/2023.

Temporary floor plan is out, but I can wait since I have the measurements at heart.

Final drawing should be out before end of this week.

This thread is created for middle income earners.Your mortgage dreams can be achieved. All it takes is a bold step and courage.

The rough sketch is taking shape gradually.
Nice!
Location?
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 8:59am On May 03, 2023
Dancebreaker:

Nice!
Location?

Jos City
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 12:05pm On May 03, 2023
Site excavation continues today 03/05/2023 as more materials and tools arrive site.

40 bags of BUA cement locked down already.

Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 12:06pm On May 03, 2023
Barrow

Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by Dancebreaker: 2:13pm On May 26, 2023
pharmaking:

Jos City
Great. Any update?
Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 12:50pm On May 28, 2023
So far, at window level.
I later changed my plan from 2 bedroom to three bedroom.

Materials so far used.

4 trips of sharp sand
12 trips of laterite for filling rooms.
30 bags of cement
1600 pieces of blocks.

Re: Design And Construction Of A Mini 2-bedroom Flat by pharmaking: 12:50pm On May 28, 2023
More

(1) (Reply)

Best Property Offer Ever In Port Harcourt / Apartment Urgently Needed In Port Harcourt / These Plots Of Land Are Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.