Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 (31809 Views)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Agunesinjaweola: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Arsenal are Obedients 🤓

Obedients are Arsenal 😄

They will come third and Win the Premier League 🤯 !
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Iconme(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Suspect33:
You are also forgetting that City have the UCL and the F A cup to worry about. They will at some point in the league have to rest key players for more important competition like the UCL. This could see them drop points.
nonsense!! City has squad depth, that’s wat helping dem every season.. even their second team stil delivers..

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Iconme(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
LeyeWrites:
Brighton will beat Man City.
u can go and bet ur life savings on it, mumu 😂

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Iconme(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Shikena:

Spoiler. You will drop more points to other teams, not just Man City.
exactly!!!
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Carlyboi:

Ok,understood he has only been a genius for this season where he has won nothing yet?lol

What a surprise a 1bn team spent less than arsenal team that was playing with players who won’t make pep’s bench lol.Isn’t it logical to spend more?

Any coach or team spending in Guardiola’s figures at City and isn’t achieving has clearly failed that’s no stuff of genius.Klopp has won every available trophy in England without having a 300m back line alone I don’t see many Genius shouts for him.Money and quality win things…..it’s the reason PSG,Bayern,Juventus has won 90% of their countries league titles in 10 years.Same reason only Real Madrid and ATM have wrestled the league away from Barcelona.

When Guardiola does anything extra ordinary at City then he can get genius shouts not being praised for winning the league with a 1bn squad.

google is ur Friends.. Arsenal spent more then city this season.when mou was at man u, he spent more too

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Yemike(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

if Ferguson started as man u coach now, he wouldn't have even lasted long enough to win one trophy

remind me again how many seasons he went trophyless before winning his first title at man u....if he was to have that same type of start in this era, he would have been sacked half way into his first season

now compare that to a young pep who took a Barca team that went trophyless and finished third in la Liga the previous season to winning all six available trophies in his first year as a senior manager....a fear he managed to achieve after the selling the club's best players Ronaldinho and deco when he arrived

And the team he won everything with in his first season was also filled will la masia graduate.... infact as he progresses with barca, the team was increasing more dominated by la masia graduates over the yrs

Give honour to whom honor is due....e get why
If Solksjaer can spend 3½ years Ferguson's 4 years is nothing.
La liga, Bundesliga isn't good enough to use as a yardstick cuz we all know that if you find yourself in Barcelona and Bayern you'll definitely win the league.

Lastly, don't give me that crap about Guardiola winning with Barcelona. Even Luis Enrique won trebles with Barca.

Ferguson won the first division league with St Mirren once and Aberdeen thrice. European Cup-Winners cup with Aberdeen in 82/83 and the Uefa Super cup in 83.
How can you compare someone that started from relegation with a person that has it on a platter with prime Barcelona, Bayern & City?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yemike:

La liga, Bundesliga isn't good enough to use as a yardstick cuz we all know that if you find yourself in Barcelona and Bayern you'll definitely win the league.

Lastly, don't give me that crap about Guardiola winning with Barcelona. Even Luis Enrique won trebles with Barca.

Ferguson won the first division league with St Mirren once and Aberdeen thrice. European Cup-Winners cup with Aberdeen in 82/83 and the Uefa Super cup in 83.
How can you compare someone that started from relegation with a person that has it on a platter with prime Barcelona, Bayern & City?
i wouldnt call Fergie a Good Coach Cuz he wasnt tested outside man u..he had money to spend.imagine buying a defender in the early 90s for 45m that amt could get u a decent Club back then

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Starzo: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yemike:

Enrique won a treble with the formation that players came up within themselves with on the field..he won the treble with the pattern guardiola put in place at Barca...and after that treble, what was his result in subsequent seasons... Enrique never crossed the quarter final stage with Barca after that season

on the other hand,after guardiola's treble,he went on to dominate Spain and Europe the next three seasons he spent at Barca....
during his four seasons at Barca, he won the league three times and never failed to make the semifinals of the UCL.... infact his Barca team was so formidable that once you could eliminate Barca back then ,you automatically went on to win the ucl

and define 'prime' pls

prime barca that finished third in the league? not second, third behind Villarreal....he came in and sold the two best player of the supposed 'prime' Barca

and Incase you don't know, guardiola took over a Barca b struggling for survival and made them champions. that's how he was given the role of first team coach

imagine making the big step from a Bteam to an A team struggling in confidence, even going further to sell the two best players of the
A team and then winning a treble in your first ever senior managerial season

lemme summarize, guardiola took of a toothless Barca team that finished trophyless the season prior,, sold their two best players, and then went on to win all available trophies in his first ever Senior season

Wether you like it or not, guardiola is the goat of managers....he turned your 'ultra competitive' EPL to farmers league in less than eight yrs....he has broken all points record in England

this is the same man y'all said his type of football would not work in England...now he has conquered you all...

give honour to whom honor is due

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Yemike(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

Enrique won a treble with the formation that players came up within themselves with on the field..he won the treble with the pattern guardiola put in place at Barca...and after that treble, what was his result in subsequent seasons... Enrique never crossed the quarter final stage with Barca after that season

on the other hand,after guardiola's treble,he went on to dominate Spain and Europe the next three seasons he spent at Barca....
during his four seasons at Barca, he won the league three times and never failed to make the semifinals of the UCL.... infact his Barca team was so formidable that once you could eliminate Barca back then ,you automatically went on to win the ucl

and define 'prime' pls

prime barca that finished third in the league? not second, third behind Villarreal....he came in and sold the two best player of the supposed 'prime' Barca

and Incase you don't know, guardiola took over a Barca b struggling for survival and made them champions. that's how he was given the role of first team coach

imagine making the big step from a Bteam to an A team struggling in confidence, even going further to sell the two best players of the

lemme summarize, guardiola took of a toothless Barca team that finished trophyless the season prior,, sold their two best players, and then went on to win all available trophies in his first ever Senior season

Wether you like it or not, guardiola is the goat of managers....he turned your 'ultra competitive' EPL to farmers league in less than eight yrs....he has broken all points record in England

this is the same man y'all said his type of football would not work in England...now he has conquered you all...

That explains why he's never won an European trophy outside Barcelona.
Bayern won the UCL in 2013 and if we're to go with your analogy with Enrique Guardiola ought to win undecided
Great indeed grin If not for Barcelona he'd have been tagged a local champion.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Carlyboi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
osazsky:
google is ur Friends.. Arsenal spent more then city this season.when mou was at man u, he spent more too

Google is my friend?what are you waffling about?did Guardiola move to city this season?or is mourinho still Man utd’s coach?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Starzo: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yemike:

That explains why he's never won an European trophy outside Barcelona.
Bayern won the UCL in 2013 and if we're to go with your analogy with Enrique Guardiola ought to win undecided
Great indeed grin If not for Barcelona he'd have been tagged a local champion.

local champion that turned EPL to farmers league. That makes EPL a local league then

And going by this your analogy, any coach that has only won the UCL with one club in one country is a 'local' champion

klopp, Mourinho, tuchel, zidane, Ferguson.. etc are all local champions....cuz they only won the UCL with one club

Only the likes of ancelloti qualifies as 'international' champion cuz he won the UCL at two different clubs right?

Guy try another angle....this your agenda is not agending at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Ezecliff: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=jacobson662 post=122556753][/quote]

is a software that analysis match. I created it. still testing it tho
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Ezecliff: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

bros how una take dey get the prediction?

the Analysis was made by a software that I created
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Carlyboi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

with all the hundreds of millions man u has spent over the last season and will continue to spend, they'll never come close to winning the league as long as guardiola remains

Well idc about Man utd and second,that man utd failed and engaged in wasteful spending doesn’t negate the fact that money and quality wins you games and trophies and Winning titles is just the bare minimum for a billion pound squad but if you still wanna argue ignorantly you can list the number of league titles man city won before the Emirati oil money rolled in.lol

Also Man city or Guardiola is not special.Chelsea and PSG built their huge success off the Russian and Qatari oil money too.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Ezecliff: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
EngrKemp:

Is it a site?

How does it work

is a software, but its offline. I created it. am just test running it
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Ezecliff: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Solofresh2:
Please where can I get the Genesis AI app. Thank you

the software is offline, i created it
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Ezecliff: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Solofresh2:
Please where can I get the Genesis AI app. Thank you

is an offline software that i created. am still testing it
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Ezecliff: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Gaddafih001:

which one is GenEsis AI?

is an offline software that analysis match
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Yemike(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
osazsky:
i wouldnt call Fergie a Good Coach Cuz he wasnt tested outside man u..he had money to spend.imagine buying a defender in the early 90s for 45m that amt could get u a decent Club back then
He wasn't tested outside man utd? What a dumb analogy. You guys think he was a nobody before coming to Man utd? cheesy
He started from division with St Mirren won it. Moved to Aberdeen won the Scottish premier league thrice, scottish cup 4 times, scottish league cup once, European Cup-Winners cup once defeating Bayern in the quarters and Real Madrid in the funal, UEFA super cup with Aberdeen once.

I'll be disappointed if you think the great sir Alex was tagged the greatest manager of all time with his Man United achievements alone cheesy

Moreover, if it's that wasy to stay in a team for such a long time, why did Pep ran away from Bayern with his tail in-between his leg?

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Yemike(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

local champion that turned EPL to farmers league. That makes EPL a local league then

And going by this your analogy, any coach that has only won the UCL with one club in one country is a 'local' champion

klopp, Mourinho, tuchel, zidane, Ferguson.. etc are all local champions....cuz they only won the UCL with one club

Only the likes of ancelloti qualifies as 'international' champion cuz he won the UCL at two different clubs right?

Guy try another angle....this your agenda is not agending at all
During his stay in Epl Chelsea won the UCL, Liverpool also won, Tottenham even get to the final. Hope you can see what a local champion means?

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by internet: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

are u insane? Mourinho won UCL with just one club? When did u start watching football? Indomie generation.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Gaddafih001(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ezecliff:

is an offline software that analysis match
How can I get this?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Starzo: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ezecliff:

pls can you help me with it?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Starzo: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ezecliff:

pls can you help me with it?
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Starzo: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yemike:

During his stay in Epl Chelsea won the UCL, Liverpool also won, Tottenham even get to the final. Hope you can see what a local champion means?

has he not gotten to the final with man City before??

I'm just curious, if he eventually wins the UCL with man City, what would you hold against him then??

I'm sure you'll find something else to try and discredit him with
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Starzo: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
internet:
are u insane? Mourinho won UCL with just one club? When did u start watching football? Indomie generation.
must you throw insults to make your point?

old man without sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Yemike(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

has he not gotten to the final with man City before??

I'm just curious, if he eventually wins the UCL with man City, what would you hold against him then??

I'm sure you'll find something else to try and discredit him with
Man city was in the UCL semifinal pre Guardiola, won he league, FA, league cup pre Guardiola. They're paying him that huge fund to win the UCL. If City's got balls like Bayern they'll have shown him the exit door cuz he's not really lived up to expectations.

I hold nothing against Guardiola I just hate the fact that people like you rubbish the hard work of other coaches with balls.

Just look at Jurgen, Carlo? You've got to respect those genuises
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Kokoboss: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Arsenal can never win this EPL again. City even get outstanding. Arsenal Bleep up
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Soylife(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Carlyboi:

Ok,understood he has only been a genius for this season where he has won nothing yet?lol

What a surprise a 1bn team spent less than arsenal team that was playing with players who won’t make pep’s bench lol.Isn’t it logical to spend more?

Any coach or team spending in Guardiola’s figures at City and isn’t achieving has clearly failed that’s no stuff of genius.Klopp has won every available trophy in England without having a 300m back line alone I don’t see many Genius shouts for him.Money and quality win things…..it’s the reason PSG,Bayern,Juventus has won 90% of their countries league titles in 10 years.Same reason only Real Madrid and ATM have wrestled the league away from Barcelona.

When Guardiola does anything extra ordinary at City then he can get genius shouts not being praised for winning the league with a 1bn squad.

You know nothing about football,you think is about spending money,how much has Chelsea and man u spent what have they achieved? Pep does not spend unnecessary,he sees a player that fits his team and goes for them. That is why he never makes mistake in his signings. In his first season at city he chased big name players and went for players of his choice(how many coaches can do that). He knows the type of player that fits every position. He doesn't just buy any player like other coaches do.
About UCL trophy,he already won two,I don't care the last time he won it or appeared in final,fact still remains no team wants to be paired with city in the UCL,they are the favourites to win it every season and this season looks like their season.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Starzo: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yemike:

Man city was in the UCL semifinal pre Guardiola, won he league, FA, league cup pre Guardiola. They're paying him that huge fund to win the UCL. If City's got balls like Bayern they'll have shown him the exit door cuz he's not really lived up to expectations.

I hold nothing against Guardiola I just hate the fact that people like you rubbish the hard work of other coaches with balls.

Just look at Jurgen, Carlo? You've got to respect those genuises
what does that have to do with anything??...it's like saying benzema winning five UCL titles with real Madrid does not count because the club had won the title previously before he was signed

and also saying Liverpool were once UCL champions before klopp came so, his achievement means less.....it does not follow at all

And city never got the the finals of the champions league pre guardiola....they only appeared in the semi finals once. Now they are about to appear in their third straight semifinal

Again I ask you , when guardiola eventually wins the UCL with city, what would be your argument against him

guy give up.... guardiola is a coaching genius. the like of which the world will never see again

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Soylife(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

and define 'prime' pls

I can't believe that there are people still doubting how good pep is,that man is too good. I am not a city fan but I respect that man,watching city games alone would tell you how tactical he is,no other coach comes close to him.

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Yemike(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

what does that have to do with anything??...it's like saying benzema winning five UCL titles with real Madrid does not count because the club had won the title previously before he was signed

and also saying Liverpool were once UCL champions before klopp came so, his achievement means less.....it does not follow at all

And city never got the the finals of the champions league pre guardiola....they only appeared in the semi finals once. Now they are about to appear in their third straight semifinal

Again I ask you , when guardiola eventually wins the UCL with city, what would be your argument against him

guy give up.... guardiola is a coaching genius. the like of which the world will never see again
A genius that's waiting for over 11yrs to win a cup competition with one of the best teams in Europe with one of the healthiest pockets?

Stop abusing the word genius.

Geniuses creates something out of nothing, make possible what others sees as impossible so tell me the genius in Guardiola?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Sheffield United (2 - 2) On 31st August 2019 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live / Fc Astana Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 1) On 28th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.