Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,286 members, 7,796,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Lucrative Business Should She Do In Abuja With 2M? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Should She Do In Abuja With 2M? (393 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Should She Do In Abuja With 2M? by HopeSpencer: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
I want to help this 25 years old woman with a business plan as she plans starting her life in Abuja because her lover lives there.

She can source 2m naira for any business she chooses.
Re: What Lucrative Business Should She Do In Abuja With 2M? by Wodu89: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pay consultancy. Businesses full Abuja. From Karu to Lugbe to Gwagwalada to Kubwa. Opportunities dey. Owning a provision shop should be the first. Followed with a POS shop

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Should She Do In Abuja With 2M? by HopeSpencer: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Pay consultancy. Businesses full Abuja. From Kari to Lugbe to Gwagealada to Kubwa. Opportunities dey. Owning a provision shop should be the first. Followed with a POS shop

Thanks, bro. I won't like telling this girl about consultancy. She sought this opinion from me as her lover wants her to relocate to Abuja.
Re: What Lucrative Business Should She Do In Abuja With 2M? by lavylilly: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
HopeSpencer:
I want to help this 25 years old woman with a business plan as she plans starting her life in Abuja because her lover lives there.

Raw & Frozen food business make sure she had a inverter for back up power

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Should She Do In Abuja With 2M? by HopeSpencer: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
lavylilly:
Raw & Frozen food business make sure she had a inverter for back up power

Thanks! I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Should She Do In Abuja With 2M? by lavylilly: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Thanks! I appreciate this.
You welcome. Just look at the location and what they lack, if it's grocery (detergent, biscuits, pure water, satchet water or tomato paste) start you will be shocked what she would achieve in less than 6 month. My elder brother left PH to Abj, today he owns his house, 2 groceries stores and his solar business+ the wife has a school.

4 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Should She Do In Abuja With 2M? by Ynix(m): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2023
HopeSpencer:

If there is a particular business that sells well in Abuja it is eatery, I mean food. Just find a good location that's all

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JPI Annual Leadership Conference In Kigali, Rwanda 17-20th August, 2023 / Who Has Groundnut And Red Oil Connect / Receive Any Amount In Europe & Asia + USA ¤¤ Sure Pickup!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.