Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir (78611 Views)

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by wethebest(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Olo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Sweetvie: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by ahnie: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
I was just doing haaaa haaaa haaaa all Tru when I was watching the clip

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by NaijaCover(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Na Her Life
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by EriMma1: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
That's the only thing in their brains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by feedthenation(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
---This is serious matter o---
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by FireUpNow(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Most ladies have nothing to offer except nyansh, breasts and laps. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by BloomingDale(f): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Things dey happen o.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Lumig: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Awọn ọmọkọmọ
Awọn agbenisubu
Awọn irin-ìṣẹ èṣù
Awọn ọmọ irọlẹ aiye gbogbo
I pity guys wey go marry this class of females
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Roon9(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
The camera man had just one job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by chiedozie198100: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Na wa oo.
I go out of my way to invite you to my wedding.
Then u come n embarrass me n my other guests?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by abdullahi45: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Burgerlomo: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin

May God have mercy upon us.

Amen ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Hassanmaye(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Reminderz:
I pity men who carry women like her put for house... and if that woman na close friend with that married lady, I pity the husband wey marry that lady put for house...

women, I don't just understand them... they don't reason... not a single bit... most of them are like dead fishes that goes with the waves of the sea... it doesn't matter to them what they are doing is right or wrong... they just want to belong and trend, no matter how stupid most of these so called trends are... na them you go see for twerking challenge, boobs challenge, buss it challenge, hórny girl space and all manners of stupid challenges... yet you go dey hear “men body shame us”, shey are you guys stupid nii??

you nor go ever see them participate in an intelligent conversation or participate in a good challenge, but when it comes to stupidity, they are the ones you would see on the leading hashtags... the more technology advances, the more stupider they become... it's like it's the reverse for men.... if a man is to do a music video, he will wear what will cover his whole body amidst stupid naked women... women he will pray to himself never to give birth to or marry as a wife.... it doesn't matter if you shout this from today till eternity, they will never change... and their fish brains always lead them to their death.
Just like the lady who died yesterday in a hotel, successful lady with big God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Burgerlomo: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Marketing strategy if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

OLOSHO EVERYWERE....SOONER OR LATER,ALL MEN WILL STAY HAPPPPIER BEING GAYS!!!!( no oofencssece) angry
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Hassanmaye(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bahamas95:
"An apple does not fall far from it's tree"

"Show me your friend and I will tell you who you're"

The bride is also an olosho, I pity the groom......Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!
Haha smart Man but the husband thinks he has arrived
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Buhari4dullard: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

OLOSHO EVERYWERE....SOONER OR LATER,ALL MEN WILL STAY HAPPPPIER BEING GAYS!!!!( no oofencssece) angry
you and who being gays angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by potland: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
A C cup
Lady could wear the same outfit and it wouldn’t look so tacky just that her boobs are too big and they look like they are about to pop out. Dressing for your body type is crucial.
whats your bra cup size? I want to buy for you. I like your sexual body. It reminds me of my ex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by potland: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bahamas95:
"An apple does not fall far from it's tree"

"Show me your friend and I will tell you who you're"

The bride is also an olosho, I pity the groom......Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!
where can i see a virgin to marry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Creeper: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ladymillion:
Serious market seller !

Lol, what’s she selling?

Or she might just be trying to be the life of the party.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by potland: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
marlow1962:
I love boobs o, but won't condo this on my wedding day.
i suck large boobs. What about you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by michael1508: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Reminderz:
I pity men who carry women like her put for house... and if that woman na close friend with that married lady, I pity the husband wey marry that lady put for house...

women, I don't just understand them... they don't reason... not a single bit... most of them are like dead fishes that goes with the waves of the sea... it doesn't matter to them what they are doing is right or wrong... they just want to belong and trend, no matter how stupid most of these so called trends are... na them you go see for twerking challenge, boobs challenge, buss it challenge, hórny girl space and all manners of stupid challenges... yet you go dey hear “men body shame us”, shey are you guys stupid nii??

you nor go ever see them participate in an intelligent conversation or participate in a good challenge, but when it comes to stupidity, they are the ones you would see on the leading hashtags... the more technology advances, the more stupider they become... it's like it's the reverse for men.... if a man is to do a music video, he will wear what will cover his whole body amidst stupid naked women... women he will pray to himself never to give birth to or marry as a wife.... it doesn't matter if you shout this from today till eternity, they will never change... and their fish brains always lead them to their death.
Rightly said.
When they don't have much to offer the world,they result to body exposure.
Enter tiktok,you go see the kinda challenge they are all doing.
An average lady can't be in a video for 5 seconds without turning her ass for the world to see.
That's the only value on them.
I don't blame them only,I also fault men who deceives them,who worship the ground this empty skulls walk on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by potland: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Reminderz:

it doesn't matter how big the boobs asses are, there are outfit that will definitely cover her up, and that would make her look reasonable, decent and well-mannered.... when a lady is blessed with big boobs and asses, she doesn't have any thing thinking upstairs anymore.. na to begin hookup business and begin flaunting her adornments online... no reasoning, no thinking of what to do, just displaying shear stupidity.... even if she wasn't blessed, na to go do surgery get by force and if she's not lucky, the surgery na wetin go take her life...

I don't blame her, na stupid men like her wey dey patronize her I blame ..
i'm a guy. my roommate is a gal and she's got big boobs and ass with brains to match. So what are you saying
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by NOwazobia: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
She is single and hawking. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by iammolise(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Anty just needs that husband so fast... And guess what? One sharp guy will definitely husband her pussy that night. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by meedoLock(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
What is the essence of buying the costly wedding cloth then go on to use few yards to design one crazy tacky rag in the name of fashion. Then bigger chunk of the remaining cloths goes to the designer after paying for the tacky sown cloths.

Wahala go sit down, you go wake am.

🥴🥴🥴🙄🙄

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by saysoo: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
But why are you people bothered? Is there any other thing that gender knows than showing up their virgina?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
From your mid 20s, there are certain things one who is and wants to be respectable should not be caught wearing, especially at a wedding ceremony.

The lady is very busty so she ought to know that wearing an outfit without bra is a no no no.

The slit was totally unnecessary.

I would rate that outfit of hers as a means of soliciting for knacks from men who would pay her.

Ladies, stop wearing indecent outfits to events like weddings, birthday parties and even dates. it places you in the class of Professional or Corporate Prostitutes.

Do not use sex orgies or drugs as a means of recreation.

Travel, go to the beach, cinemas are some ways of having fun that you cannot be blackmailed with.

Indecency is not the new wokeism.

Look fir friends whom you can collaborate with to build a legitimate future with.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Bestbeelieve: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Milka!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
So, we’re just going to type rubbish like every other day?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir by Houseontherock1: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Shameful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.