Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Super Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Super Love (4129 Views)

One Word For The Super Eagles??? / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! / Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Super Love by LoveToRead: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dear friends, happy Easter to ALL of us. The joys of the season will not cease in our lives in Jesus name.

The Super Love

This story combines The Sugar Mum and A Fatal Love. It is two in one story.

The Super Love is a story of love, betrayal, lust and vengeance. It is a story filled with intrigues and suspense

This is dedicated to almighty God and those who believe in faithfulness.

All the characters and events are fiction. They do not in any way re- fer to anybody, dead or alive.
This story is dedicated to almighty God and to all who believe in faith- fulness.

Chapter One

The church programme was scheduled to start at six p.m. It was a three- day programme with guest ministers. Miracles had been promised to happen. I was there for a miracle.

After two years of graduating with a Second Class Upper degree in English language from a prestigious Nigerian university, I was yet to get a good job. I stayed with an uncle and his family at his two bedroom apartment at Ikosi, Lagos and only managed to receive stipends from the evening coaching job I did at a tutorial center.

At thirty, I was looking forward to settling down soonest and start- ing my family. Enny, my girlfriend since my undergraduate years, was really supportive. She was a year younger but we had finished from the same university the same year. Through connections, she had got a job in a federal establishment. Recently, she told me to speed up getting a job as her parents were on her neck to marry. They knew about me, but how would I be able to settle down without a (good) job?

I didn't want to lose Enny. She was a good lady. She had even boost- ed me financially on many occasions. So, you can see that for me to suc- ceed in marrying her, I indeed needed a miracle.

I got to the church about five thirty. I joined some church workers in arranging and dusting the chairs. I actually had the intention of join- ing the work force in the church and had signaled my interest three weeks ago. It was a work that had no income or allowance attached to it, but which - I was told - had a lot of divine blessing. I was informed that I would go through workers in training and be baptized before I could be fully integrated into the church workforce. I said no problem and had started the worker's training.

Few minutes after six, the praise worship started. It was an exciting programme as I joined others in praying that Holy Ghost fire should come down and consume all our enemies who did not wish us good.

At the end of the three-day programme, I was surprised when the head of the usher came to inform me that the wife of our General Over- seer would like to see me. I eagerly went to see the revered woman in the church office.

'I've noticed how fervent you're in serving God and working in the house of God,' she began.

'Thank you, ma'am', I said, giving her another bow.

'Can you give me your background? I mean, what did you study, and where do you work?'

I told her my educational background and my search for a good job. I also told her where I was currently earning stipends and how I wish I could get a much better offering.

She nodded. 'You have a bright future ahead of you, but you must be patient. I can say that God has good plans for you.'

She paused to assess my attentiveness. Then, she continued. 'Working for God doesn't seem to pay off financially, especially at the begin- ning. However, in the long run, it pays off a lot. Can you work in the Lord's vineyard full time?'

The Super Love: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-super-love/52673

2 Likes

Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Following.
Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
However, in the long run, it pays off a lot. Can you work in the Lord's vineyard full time?'

I wasn't expecting that. What I had thought was she would ask for my c.v to connect me to a high corporate person for a big corporate job. I stared for some seconds. She waited patiently. I surprised myself when I nodded and said I would be glad to work full time in the Lord's
vineyard.

The woman smiled briefly and nodded.

'As I said, indeed, it pays to serve the Lord. Come to see me tomor-
row morning in my office. I will give you the briefings. You'll function as the Church Administrator.'

I smiled. 'Thank you, madam, er mummy (people usually addressed her as 'mummy'),' I answered, genuinely gladdened.

On my way home, I wondered if that was God's way of answering my prayer.

Later in the day, when I told Enny about the offer on the phone, she appeared happy about it. I wasn't sure If I should be happy or not. I didn't even know the pay yet.
All my curiosities were satisfied the following morning when I re- ported at the church office. The madam was only there briefly but be- fore she left, she showed me round the church premises and gave me a letter of employment, detailing my schedule of duties.

The money I would receive wasn't much, but I was encouraged to be diligent. I nodded. Right there I promised to do my best. As soon as madam left, I went to my small office to start the work.
In the next three weeks, I adjusted to my new work.

The man of God himself, the general overseer was pleased with my performance. I was happy with myself too. I realized I was getting closer to God too. I was now part of all the weekly activities, the services and the vigils.

Three months into the job, I had become very familiar with all the minsters, the ushers, choristers and many church members. I went to church virtually every day, including Saturdays as the choir members would be having their practice. As usual, this Saturday, the choir, who were mostly ladies, was having their rehearsals.

I loitered around, mov- ing from one part of the church to another. Just then, the horn of a car was blared at the gate of the church. I quickly went to the gate. A white Lexus jeep was there, and behind the wheel was Madam Bimpe Da Rocha.
I moved towards the side of the car. She stopped the engine and came out.

2 Likes

Re: The Super Love by goodness4ever(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: The Super Love by Psychopatheko: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Why you no finish am na I no like suspense joor
Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmn...
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
She stopped the engine and came out.

'Good evening, ma'am,' I greeted, giving an obeisance.

'Good evening, Alex. Has Sophia, my daughter come around?' she asked.

'Yes, ma'am. She's with the choir.'
'Please call her for me.'

I nodded and set off. Madam Bimpe Da Rocha was a very re-
spectable member of our church. She was a member of many commit-
tees including the Building and Welfare committees. She was someone not to be undermined.
I called the attention of Sophia. I stood by the gate while mother and daughter talked in low tunes by the car. Sophia soon left to rejoin the rehearsals.

'Ehn, Alex, I want to see you,' the important-looking woman said. I moved a bit towards the madam.

'Yes, ma'am.'

'I understand you used to teach English in a tutorial centre before.' I briefly wondered how she got to know that. 'Yes, yes, ma'am.' 'Good. I want you to be taking Sophia in home lessons. She'll soon
write her GCE, and she'll be writing UTME next year. I want you to be coaching her, even if it is twice a week.'

I nodded. 'That will be no problem, ma'am.'

'What days and time will you be coming? When will you start?' 'Well, I ... '

'Start on Monday,' she interjected.

'There is no mid-week service
on Mondays, so that day should not be a problem. I'll pay you sixty thousand naira per month, to start with. Get our house address from Sophia, I've already discussed the matter with her. You will take her be- tween five and seven p.m. See you.'

I was visibly pleased. 'Thank you, ma'am. It's a pleasure ma'am.'

With that, the glib-talking woman entered her car and drove off.
I watched as the car moved out of sight. I whistled to myself. What
madam was offering me, when added to what the church was pay- ing, was certainly worthwhile. With it, I could plan and do something meaningful with my life.
After their rehearsals, I went to meet Sophia.

'Your mum said I should get the house address from you,' I told her. 'Yeah, I know.' She brought out a jotter she had in her handbag,
wrote briefly on a sheet, tore the sheet off and handed it to me.
'Here, that's the address. The telephone number underneath is
mine, in case you miss your way.'

'Thanks. She said I'm to start on Monday.'

'Yeah.'

I nodded. 'Alright.'

On Monday evening, I took a bike to the address given to me.
There was no way I would have missed the place as it was well-known to all okada riders in my area. Besides, Magodo G.R.A was an area re- served for the rich. The building was grand. I pressed the bell by the gi- ant iron-gate. A uniformed security guard emerged from the house.

'Yes? What do you want?'

'I'm Alex. Madam is expecting me. I'm the new lesson teacher for Sophia.'

The guy nodded and opened the side gate for me. He must have been told about me. I was awed by the sight of what I saw. The interior of the mansion was grander than the exterior. The Da Rochas surely lived big. I had heard a lot about the family, since I became the Church Administrator.

Bibire Da Rocha, the patriarch, died in his private plane crash the previous year. He was an international business man reputed to be worth billions of naira. His most notable business was oil and gas. He was no more, but his wife was holding forte for him.

The house was only a storey building, but it was undoubted the fact that it was exquisitely constructed. There was evidence of luxury and affluence all around. Even in the canopy garage, at a glance, I could see not less than ten luxury cars.

On the ground floor was the expansive sitting-room. Entering the place reminded me of a lounging room I saw in a Hollywood movie. Adjoining the sitting-room was the large dining room. Adjacent to this was a small room that looked like a study. There were book shelves and different textbooks. There were also two computer desktops. At the center of the room was a long mahogany table with chairs around it. This was where I would be taking Sophia in her lessons.

Madam herself took me to the study room. Sophia soon came down and the lesson started in earnest. I soon discovered that she was a very brilliant student. At fourteen (although she looked older for her age), she was also very intelligent. She combined brilliance with wits.
I like to take brilliant students like her. Her easy assimilation would make my work easy. It however also meant I must be up and doing. One question from her could put an unprepared teacher in a tight corner.

Two hours later, the lesson was over. There was no dull moment as the lesson had been interactive and engaging. Just before I left, the house maid came with a polythene bag.

2 Likes

Re: The Super Love by CasNova: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
nice.
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by saucygal193: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Just before I left, the house maid came with a polythene bag.

'Madam said I should give you this,' she said as she handed the package over. I quickly looked through to see what was inside. I could see a pack of food, a bottle of carbonated drinks and a bottle of water. The madam was not in sight.

'Tell her thanks on my behalf,' I said. It was a sign of good things to come. I left the house a happier person.
We decided that the lesson would be on Mondays and Wednesdays. When I told Enny, my dear fiancé, about it, she was glad.

'Now, we could start planning about our future,' she said. 'Of course, I'll always be there to support you. But even with this, let's lay out plans.'

That was one of the things I liked about Enny: she was always sup- portive. I continued with my church administration work and com- bined it with the home coaching. On the third week Wednesday of my coaching, I got to the mansion at about ten minutes to five. I was told Sophia was yet to return from the school. Normally, the driver would go to the school and drive her home. Sometimes, I would wait for sev- eral minutes before she would arrive. I never minded.

I sat in the study room and went over the notes I had scribbled on my jotter. I always liked to do some quick revision before teaching. Madam came to meet me there.

Now, I must say something about madam. She had been very gen- erous and nice to me. Every day that I went there, she would send the house maid to give me food packs and drinks. I had always been grate- ful.

'Sophia will not be having lesson today,' she announced.

I was surprised. 'Hope no problem, ma'am?'

'No, no problem. It's just that she has Biology test tomorrow in the
school, and she'll like to read for it when she comes.'

I nodded in understanding. 'I understand, ma'am. In that case,
there's no point I keep waiting for her. Let me be on my way.'

'There's no need you rush,' she said and smiled. To my surprise, she
came to sit on the seat next to me, where her daughter used to sit.

'My daughter spoke well of you,' she went on. 'She said you've
proved to be a guru in the subject.'
I smiled and bowed slightly. 'Thank you for the commendation,
madam.'

She nodded. 'It's alright. It's always good to be good.'

'Yes, yes, ma'am.'

'And there's something else I've noticed about you.'

I became curious and held my breath. Just then, my cell phone rang.

2 Likes

Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2023
Cool update.
Re: The Super Love by saucygal193: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Cool
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 6:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Next please
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2023
I became curious and held my breath. Just then, my cell phone rang.

It was Enny on the line.

The phone kept ringing and I looked at it uncertainly.

'Answer your call,' madam said.
I nodded. 'Hello, Enny.'

'Hello, dear. How's everything?'

'All is well. How about you? Hope all is well?'

She laughed shortly over the line.

'All is well, of course. I called be-
cause I wanted to hear your voice, and to say I love you.'

How romantic? I chortled. My mouth felt dry but I managed to maintain a calm mien. 'Oh, that's thoughtful of you, Enny. I'm in that
my lesson place right now, and I'm kind of busy'

‘Okay, let me not disturb you. I'll call you again.'

'Thanks for calling, dear.'

'Okay. See you.'

Enny disconnected the line. I sighed.
'Your lady?' Madam asked, staring at me. I felt so uncomfortable
with her stare.

‘Yes, ma'am.'

She nodded and smiled.

'Sorry for the interruption,' I put in.
'It's alright.'

She smiled again. 'I was saying that there was something I've noticed about you, and that's the fact that you do things with commitments. So far, I've seen a lot of that commitment in you and how you do things.'

'Ah, thank you ma'am. Thank you for the compliment.'

'That's alright. Keep it up. But there's something else I want to dis- cuss with you.'

Again, I became very curious. Why was I so nervous like this? Maybe because of the kind of personality Madam Da Rocha was. I tried to calm my inner nervousness.

She looked at me straight in the eye.

'I want the relationship between us to be more than this. I don't want you just as a lesson teacher of my daughter.'

My heart raced and I could hear the beat. I don't think Usain Bolt's heart had ever beaten as fast as this. 'I don't ... don't understand you, ma'am,' I managed to say.

She must have sensed the tensed state that I was in.

'Relax,' she said and smiled. Then she cupped her right palm on my left hand. I felt like jolts of electricity just ran through my body.

'I've been lonely ever since I lost my husband. I've actually been getting some suitors, you know. All kinds of men. Some were even his friends. She sighed and shook her head.

'Can you imagine? Some men have no shame.'

She slightly squeezed my fingers and I felt more jolts. 'But, no. I don't want any of them. I know they're after the companies and proper- ty left behind by my husband. But, there's something I've seen in you. I know it's odd for the woman to be the one trying to woo the man, espe- cially for a woman in my position. So, pardon me for my abrasiveness, but I just have to express my feelings.'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I felt like swooning. Had I heard what I thought I had heard? Or was this a dream? Was madam playing a trick on me? My mind was numbed and I could not offer a word.

There was a sound of car horning and the gate being opened. A car was driven in.

'That must be Sophia,' Madam Da Rocha said, standing up. She looked at me and smiled again. 'I'll give you a call later, and we'll con- tinue our talk from where we stopped.'
She winked and left the room. I was too numb to say a word.

I stood up and put my jotter in my folder. As I moved to the lounging room, I saw Sophia enter the large room.

'Uncle Alex, has mummy told you I'll not be having lesson today?' Sophia asked in her jovial manner.

'Yes, she has. I'm on my way home.'

'Oh, see you on Wednesday.'

'Yeah, see you.'

The house maid hurried to me with a polythene bag. As usual, she
had been instructed to give me a food pack. I collected it and mumbled my appreciation. I noticed that the package was heavier than the usual.

On my way home, my heart kept thumping. I could not but think of any other thing than what madam had said. I was still in shock. At this point, let me say a little thing about my private life. I was brought up in a very decent home and the idea of a young man having an older
woman as a partner was never something I cherished or imagined.

Besides, I had always believed in faithfulness and commitment in relationship. I also believed in dating one lover at a time. I had no other lover than Enny, and it had never crossed my mind that I should flirt
with any other lady or have what they called a side chick.

Madam Bimpe Da Rocha's proposition was therefore outlandish to me. I was befuddled, to say the least. When I got home and opened the polythene bag, I discovered there were two packs. One contained sausage beef while the second had laps of fried turkey. I handed the pack of turkey to my uncle's wife and she was pleased as usual with my generous madam.

Later that evening, madam called my line. I had to leave the apart-
ment to receive the call so that others would not hear or overhear the conversation

'Good evening, ma'am,' I greeted.

'Thank you for the generosity, ma'am.'

'What generosity?'

'Er, as usual, the house maid gave me some food when I was ...' 'Oh, that. That's alright. So, what do you think about what I said?' 'I really appreciate the interest, ma'am. I ... don't really know what
to say, madam.'

She laughed over the line.

'Wonderful. When will you know what to say?'

'I don't ... I don't know ma'am.'

'Good. I won't rush you. Take your time to decide whether you're
ready for this, or not. When you've made up your mind, let me know. Goodnight.'

'Goodnight, ma'am.'

The line was cut off. I returned to the apartment, thinking of many things. I could see that I had two options. The first one was to maintain my decency and say no to madam. Where would that get me? I might lose the gains I had envisaged from the home lessons, but I would have my dignity.

Option B was to yield to her and gain all the material things I could gain. But, what if it backfired? What if Enny got to know? What about some other unforeseen consequences?
I would not be going to the house until the following week. Thank God I still had some time to think over things and to decide.

I tried to do my other duties as diligently as possible - talking about my church administration work. On Saturday the members of the choir were around, as usual, for their rehearsals. Sophia too was there and everything went smoothly.

Sunday service too was grand. The Welfare committee met after the service, but Madam Da Rocha acted as if she barely knew me. I could not but marvel at her dexterity in keeping a straight face and acting as if she never said anything close to what she had told me.

Of course when I saw Enny, I could not broach on the topic with her. Her answer would be why had I not told the woman no? Not only that, she would go ahead and call the woman a shameless one. I didn't also discuss with any of my friends. I wanted to be the one to take the sole decision so that if it backfired, I would blame no one but myself.

The following day was a Monday and I would be going to madam's house. Surely, she would be expecting my answer by now. I braced up as I took a bike to the place. I also had an answer for her.
I had decided I would 'be a man' and tell her yes. But I would have to be very discreet in the relationship. No matter the circumstance, I would not want my affairs with her to adversely affect my relationship with Enny. I decided I would tell madam everything about Enny, how she had been very good to me and how we planned to get married.

When I got to the house, I was told madam was not around. It did not take long for Sophia to return from school, so I went straight to the business of teaching her. The topic was Adverbial Clauses and I was soon engrossed in that. As usual after talking for some minutes, I asked Sophia if she had any question.

She sighed and stared at me.

'Do you have any question?' I asked again.

'Yeah. I want to know, can you date an older woman?'

I was almost startled by her question. 'Excuse me?'

'I asked if you can date a woman much older than you.'

I looked at her in wonderment.

'What has your question got to do
with adverbial clauses?'

'Oh, uncle Alex, I just want to know.'

My mind was thinking of many things. Why did she ask? Did she
have any hint about what her mum told me? Madam would not tell her mid-teenage daughter that kind of thing, would she?

Sophia stared at me, expectantly.

I sighed. 'Sorry, I'm going to overrule that question, as it has noth- ing to do with the subject matter.'

I stood my ground. There was no way I would answer that very question. She smiled and I continued with my teaching. I left the house about quarter past seven p.m. Madam still was yet to arrive but as I neared the gate, her call came through.

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by Desire4life: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nice story.
Re: The Super Love by saucygal193: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2023
Nice one.
Re: The Super Love by Awesome05: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Go on
Re: The Super Love by CasNova: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2023
Cool story.
Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ride on.
Re: The Super Love by Awesome05: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2023
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Madam still was yet to arrive but as I neared the gate, her call came through.

'Good evening, ma'am,' I greeted.

'Good evening, Alex. How far with the lesson? Are you through?'

'Yes, ma'am. I'm just about to leave the house.'

'Good. Well-done. You know that last junction to the house, wait for me there. In the next ten minutes, or so, I should be in that vicinity,
okay?'

'Okay, ma'am. I'll wait there ma'am.'

'See you.'

I moved to the junction she said and stood by the roadside. It was twenty minutes past seven and darkness had nearly taken over the
environ. My phone rang. I thought madam was on the line. No, it was Enny.

'Hello, dear,' I said.

'Hi. Are you at home?'

'No, not yet. I've just finished the lesson and I'm about to start going home.'

'How was the lesson?'

I smiled. 'It was great. Everything went well.'

'I love you,' she said.

I chuckled. 'Yeah, and I love you too.'

'Can you promise me something?'

I sighed. Now, what could my dear Enny want me to promise her? 'What do you want me to promise?' I mumbled.

There was a slight pause across the line. 'Promise me that no woman will ever come between us.'

I caught my breath. Now, what was this? First, Sophia asked if I could date an older woman. Now, Enny was asking for a promise of commitment.

'Enny, you know I will always love you. Are you doubting that?'

'No, but I want you to promise me that whatever is the case, no person on earth will come ever between us.'

I sighed deeply. 'I promise.'

She laughed shortly over the line. 'That's my sweetie. And let me promise too that on no account will I ever, ever let any other person
come between us.'

We chatted a bit more and finally disengaged the line.

I wondered why Enny must pick that day and that very hour for the promise. Why didn’t she ask for a promise before now? Why must
she pick the time I had decided to tell Madam Da Rocha that I would be available for her heart desire?

Ten minutes after I got to the junction, a sleek luxury car slowed down and parked a few metres from where I was standing. The driver's door opened and a middle aged came out. Even before he beckoned at me, I had started to move towards the car. The madam too came out.

'Good evening, ma'am,.' I greeted.

'Good evening , Alex.' She turned to the driver. 'Alright, Taju. You can close for the day. See you tomorrow.'

'Yes, madam.' He handed the car keys to her. 'Good night.'

'Good night. Come early tomorrow o.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

The driver took his leave.

'Let's go inside the car,' madam said. She went on to sit on the driver seat, while I sat on the next front seat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cool.
Re: The Super Love by Awesome05: 10:37am On May 02, 2023
Carry on.
Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 7:20pm On May 03, 2023
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 10:29am On May 05, 2023
more...
Re: The Super Love by CasNova: 4:28pm On May 06, 2023
Go ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Dealt With A Fine Girl Forming Unnecessarily Difficult. / Can U Folllow Ur Guy To A Bukka? / Wat Do Y'all Think About Da Idea Of Marrying A Guy 4rm Nigeria & Bring Him 2 Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.