Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria (25657 Views)

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) / NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
Just avoid East and CRS. AKS is still preferable in SS

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
People are suggesting Abuja grin

Ask Abuja Corpers to tell you how they are suffering 🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Abia
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Reallv: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
kingofthesouth:
port harcourt
Your allowee go zoom
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Reallv: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Borno state the best follow by Ogun.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by LeyeWrites: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Niger State is good.

Especially, Suleja or Tafa local government.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by LeyeWrites: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maobichek:

FCT is something else, if you don't have a relative who will provide accommodation for you, you are definitely going to pay through your nose.
Accommodation will be provided by PPA.

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by PrinceGallant: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fiisty:
As we all know that the registration for NYSC BATCH A STREAM 2 will soon commence. What state would you advice those going for their service to choose and why? based on:
1-security
2-opportunities
3-accommodation
4-cost of living
5-experience
6-others........Add yours too

Any state in South West is the answer.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Ijaya123: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Armaggedon:
Because only insecure people advertise themselves

Dubai people must be very insecure.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=logicalhumour post=122431960][/quote]sure plug.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Vikdus: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
muyico:
Borno! Death cheap there
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Theo001:
can you please tell me some reasons you think ph is better
PH is dope man
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Theo001:
PH is dope man or akwa ibom state very cool and good food+lashing steady. thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Theo001:
PH is dope man or akwa ibom state very cool and good food+lashing steady. thanks me later.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by ekanx27(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Samba189:
Benue
1. No issue they are free with corpers
2. Few opportunities
3. Accommodation is cheap.
4. Food is very cheap, transportation is not cost and others are moderate
5. You will get experience they are well cultured and free to mingle
6. You will flex at low cost drinks, girls, party etc my service was fun seriously

I served in Benue state, Gboko lga in 2018/2019. Where did you serve in Benue state?

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
the place is only meant for animals in human skin
Dont forget you have a bro that says he stays in zoo he is monkey, that means WEST is a ZOO! Mr POTABLE!
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Maobichek: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
LeyeWrites:
Accommodation will be provided by PPA.

Not in the FCT ok, most NYSC members stays at Nasarawa and other villages within Abj and not in Abj. Those who stay in Abj have relatives or paid heavily for it.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
alizma:

Says who, did you serve there? I served at St. College Yagba west, and it been a great experience for me. Where did you serve and why do you think the state is the worst?
you wan make that guy go die with JAZZ?
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Shadysen:
Dont forget you have a bro that says he stays in zoo he is monkey, that means WEST is a ZOO! Mr POTABLE!
his zoo is better than yours
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Oluwadare:
If you are lucky enough to be posted to Osun State, you will not regret it. I assure you that.

Work towards that.
Wicked you.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Pweetyccee(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Anambra state
State allowee is 8 thousand naira
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
his zoo is better than yours
hahahaha, you mean osun or ogun is better than IMO? guy you wicked o..... for your info, i am an akwa ibomite.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by EmiDon11: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Enugu
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by MrLeon: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
*Hey Guys, Looking for easy processing of your NYSC application* *and a desired location for service... search no more as our services provide* *you with the following;*
*•Direct posting*
*•Redeployment*
*•Relocation.*
*We are trusted and very reliable*

https:///qr/GEWC5Y33NTGEP1

1 Share

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by JBoss25(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
fistonati:
Oyo state is the most secure in Nigeria (arguably)
Opportunities abound in Oyo state for young mind's to explore
Accomodation and transportation is very cheap in Oyo state generally
Oyo state has the lowest inflation rate in Nigeria so be rest assured
Oyo state environment will give you the required experience to prepare you for future endeavors. You can quote me
It's cheap to flex and enjoy social life in Oyo state and there's more than places to give you that lasting memory.
I'm sure you'd stay back in Oyo state after the NYSC. Especially in the Ancient City of Ibadan.

Oyo state pays 15k to Corp members every 25th of the month with state workers, second highest or so in Nigeria

Oyo is safe? grin armed men never jam you na why
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Odetokun3:
Not sure they choose states anymore. You will only fill states you ve visited.
from there, you can choose any State you want. It mustn't be the state one has visited
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by chima47(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
SmallDick99:
I will advise u chose Bayelsa.

Nice place with oil money
Not only that, Bayelsa is peaceful. The only worry is the annual flood palava
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
AniMcBen:

Come to Akwa Ibom State and tell the difference after just three months here.
please, don't loud it.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by 6ixT8: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
pendusky:
So peolle pay as high as 30k to 50k to get Akwa Ibom Posting...

Pls what is special about the State?
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Donsgv: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Avoid south east at all cost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp / NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.