Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 (34009 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 / CSKA Moscow Vs Arsenal: Europa League (2 - 2) On 12th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Super league is about more revenue for clubs. With or without it, Madrid still won ucl and are in the Semis already this season.
I didn't know it was epl teams evicting themselves last season. 2014,15,16,17,18 nko? Was it epl teams evicting themselves or you think ucl started in 2021? This guy sef.
Oga before Ronaldo and Messi, la liga teams have been bossing ucl. La liga was the first league to produce a Derby final and they have the highest Derby finals in Ucl. Funny to show how shallow your point is, Ronaldo and Messi meet only one in ucl while in la liga.
Barca are rebuilding after long years of dominance. They only need three or four signings and epl will resume wailing on their head.
Go and Check from 05-2012 season. Epl teams had the highest number of teams in later stages of CL. No be who win am dem dey use know league strength. Its the spread of power. Epl teams always make the semis and finals of Cl every other year. A times, 3 teams dey reach Semis from epl
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
Go and Check from 05-2012 season. Epl teams had the highest number of teams in later stages of CL. No be who win am dem dey use know league strength. Its the spread of power. Epl teams always make the semis and finals of Cl every other year. A times, 3 teams dey reach Semis from epl
This guy grin grin grin
You just keep shifting goalpost
What's the point of being in the latter stages if you don't win.
Ok. By your submission, that means serie A is the strongest league presently and Napoli are the strongest team in Europe since Serie A have the highest number of teams in QF and Napolihave virtually won the league. So all your noise about Man City is now cap.
Oya shift goal post again.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

This guy grin grin grin
You just keep shifting goalpost
What's the point of being in the latter stages if you don't win.
Ok. By your submission, that means serie A is the strongest league presently and Napoli are the strongest team in Europe since Serie A have the highest number of teams in QF and Napolihave virtually won the league. So all your noise about Man City is now cap.
Oya shift goal post again.
If SerieA can replicate this season feat repeatedly the way Epl has always done, then it will be safe to say they are the best league. Again, Semi finals no far. Relax brother man grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
If SerieA can replicate this season feat repeatedly the way Epl has always done, then it will be safe to say they are the best league. Again, Semi finals no far. Relax brother man grin
Lol. New goalpost. So it's about replicating repeatedly.

Ok.... La liga won Ucl thrice repeatedly
They also won UEL thrice repeatedly
They swept both UCL and UEL twice repeatedly
Yet you think epl are the best because they "qualify repeatedly"!!
Note that the epl has not won UCL or UEL repeatedly. Yet they are the best according to you.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol. New goalpost. So it's about replicating repeatedly.

Ok.... La liga won Ucl thrice repeatedly
They also won UEL thrice repeatedly
They swept both UCL and UEL twice repeatedly
Yet you think epl are the best because they "qualify repeatedly"!!
Note that the epl has not won UCL or UEL repeatedly. Yet they are the best according to you.
Epl Era has come to stay baba. I dont want City to win bcoz of the way people go dey hype Pep but, if its what u want so as to believe Epl is better, then so be it. City go sweep Cl this season be DAT. Painfully
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
Epl Era has come to stay baba. I dont want City to win bcoz of the way people go dey hype Pep but, if its what u want so as to believe Epl is better, then so be it. City go sweep Cl this season be DAT. Painfully
New goalpost. Epl era
Lol. Epl Era has come because City will presumably make the semis.
What will we say of serie A that will have two teams in the Semis.
Remind me who eliminated Spurs
You have reduced yourself to wishing man city wins to prove your case. In other words, you're relying on a future event to prove a present position. Lol
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

New goalpost. Epl era
Lol. Epl Era has come because City will presumably make the semis.
What will we say of serie A that will have two teams in the Semis.
Remind me who eliminated Spurs
You have reduced yourself to wishing man city wins to prove your case. In other words, you're relying on a future event to prove a present position. Lol
Epl is the best league right now . Google is ur friend. At least na wetin u dey check since to follow me discuss football. Check up the ratings there. U can't claim to know more than the Guys who do the ratings. Ur talk about serieA just dey vex me. Na today Epl dey get like 3-4 teams for Quarter finals? It happens on a norms. No be news again na. Epl had 5 teams in 2018 Cl and they all made the round of 16. Thats still a record standing tall for other leagues to break.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
Epl is the best league right now . Google is ur friend. At least na wetin u dey check since to follow me discuss football. Check up the ratings there. U can't claim to know more than the Guys who do the ratings. Ur talk about serieA just dey vex me. Na today Epl dey get like 3-4 teams for Quarter finals? It happens on a norms. No be news again na. Epl had 5 teams in 2018 Cl and they all made the round of 16. Thats still a record standing tall for other leagues to break.
Who won 2018?
I'm sure one of the five teams did. Remind me the name of the winner.
What shall it profit a league to have five teams and still fail to lift the trophy?
As at 2003, serie A had a Derby final in the ucl, the second league to do so. Epl teams were still dreaming then.
Epl fan boys make too much noise.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who won 2018?
What shall it profit a league to have five teams and still fail to lift the trophy?
As at 2003, serie A had a Derby final in the ucl, the second league to do so. Epl teams were still dreaming then.
Yes I know Milan and Juventus played in the finals in 2003 @ Old Trafford. That was the SerieA Era. 90s to Early 2000s. Laliga Era too has come and long gone. We are in The Epl Era. The reign will last for so long. Make we dey watch
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who won 2018?
We have had All England finals on 3 Occasions. It Could have been 4 last year if not for City's overconfidence. SerieA just had one all Italian finals na. Laliga has 3 too but england will surpass that in few years to come . Epl is the benchmark for others to follow. No be mouth.talk..
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
Yes I know Milan and Juventus played in the finals in 2003 @ Old Trafford. That was the SerieA Era. 90s to Early 2000s. Laliga Era too has come and long gone. We are in The Epl Era. The reign will last for so long. Make we dey watch
Crap.
Madrid won the most UCLs in 90s to early 2000s so how was that serie A era.
If you claim we are in epl era, when did the era start because Madrid are defending ucl champions. Before them was Chelsea but before Chelsea it was Bayern. So where is the era?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
We have had All England finals on 3 Occasions. It Could have been 4 last year if not for City's overconfidence. SerieA just had one all Italian finals na. Laliga has 3 too but england will surpass that in few years to come . Epl is the benchmark for others to follow. No be mouth.talk..
There's nothing like overconfidence. How can City be overconfident playing the record holders?
Madrid beat them over two legs that's all. Madrid scored 3 in their home while they could only score 1 at Madrid.
The first league to reach that 3 was still the same la liga. In everything, la liga pass epl as far as European football is concerned
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

There's nothing like overconfidence. How can City be overconfident playing the record holders?
Madrid beat them over two legs that's all. Madrid scored 3 in their home while they could only score 1 at Madrid.
The first league to reach that 3 was still the same la liga. In everything, la liga pass epl as far as European football is concerned
City was by far the better side against madrid last season. Madrid had a run of luck all thru. They narrowly escaped all the teams they faced in the knockout stages. In the finals sef, Liverpool nearly kill dem. Over 24 shots on goal. Courtois been hear weennn. That luck go end this season .
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Crap.
Madrid won the most UCLs in 90s to early 2000s so how was that serie A era.
If you claim we are in epl era, when did the era start because Madrid are defending ucl champions. Before them was Chelsea but before Chelsea it was Bayern. So where is the era?
Remind me how many Cl madrid won in the 90s abeg. grin . If u were drawn against Any Italian team in the 90s, na bye bye be that. Milan and Juve dominated football then. Which kind madrid u dey talk.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
Remind me how many Cl madrid won in the 90s abeg. grin . If u were drawn against Any Italian team in the 90s, na bye bye be that. Milan and Juve dominated football then. Which kind madrid u dey talk.
Between 1990-2002, Madrid won 3 Ucls. Madrid actually beat Juve to lift the 1998 title. So much for your football history.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
City was by far the better side against madrid last season. Madrid had a run of luck all thru. They narrowly escaped all the teams they faced in the knockout stages. In the finals sef, Liverpool nearly kill dem. Over 24 shots on goal. Courtois been hear weennn. That luck go end this season .
Run of luck indeed. They scored 3 goals against Man City in their stadium and another 3 in Spain and you say luck. Which kind luck dey make team score 6 goals?
So keepers make saves strictly by luck? Na wa o

The same liverpool were shouting revenge but las las, dem humble. Since that match, they never get themselves.

Even this season, dem don chop 6 raw goals for madrid. I guess that's luck too
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Run of luck indeed. They scored 3 goals against Man City in their stadium and another 3 in Spain and you say luck. Which kind luck dey make team score 6 goals?
So keepers make saves strictly by luck? Na wa o

The same liverpool were shouting revenge but las las, dem humble. Since that match, they never get themselves.

Even this season, dem don chop 6 raw goals for madrid. I guess that's luck too
City is coming for u. Madrid go bleed. Remember City has scored 24 goals in their last 5 Games. Make God spare our lives. Semi no far again. U come dey claim like say no be the same Madrid wey Chelsea use dey scrub ground for 2021. City sef faya Una home and away recently oo.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
City is coming for u. Madrid go bleed. Remember City has scored 24 goals in their last 5 Games. Make God spare our lives. Semi no far again. U come dey claim like say no be the same Madrid wey Chelsea use dey scrub ground for 2021. City sef faya Una home and away recently oo.
The way you com carry City for head, person go think say no be the bottlers you dey talk about.

Anyways talk is free and cheap. Let them even finish off Bayern and not bottle it as usual. Then we can start discussing semis.
Awon set NBC grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

The way you com carry City for head, person go think say no be the bottlers you dey talk about.

Anyways talk is free and cheap. Let them even finish off Bayern and not bottle it as usual. Then we can start discussing semis.
Awon set NBC grin cheesy cheesy
Baba, u don drain me tayaaaa. I rest my case
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
yomi531:
Baba, u don drain me tayaaaa. I rest my case
grin cheesy grin

Nice chat

Respect

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

grin cheesy grin

Nice chat

Respect
Yeah man cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Kryzboy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Evestar200:
Send your number let me send you the Yacine TV app on WhatsApp.
Please send me the screenshot of the app let me download it please
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Evestar200(f): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kryzboy:

Please send me the screenshot of the app let me download it please
not on Google play store, only the Player app is on Playstore

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 14th April 2019 / Pele Reportedly Moved To End-of-life Care / The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.