Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,067 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out (67216 Views)

NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by lonamy: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2011
Hello house,

This is to inform all the Nairalanders that participated, in the last stage, in NNPC 2011 recruitment excercise that their letter of appointment is fially out.
The NNPC management has dispatched the letters to the courier services. Expect your letters very soon.

I want to congratulate all that were successful in advance and I equally want to congratulate Nigeris for the free and fair employment conducted by NNPC.
I believe Nigerians can do the right thing if they decided to do it.

CONGRATULATIONS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Dirano: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2011
pls, when was the letter posted. and please do you hv an idea of the number of letter sent out.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Dirano: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
who hv receive his/her own appointment letter from NNPC
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by geeboy: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hi, confirm source of this information. Also confirm if emails will be sent too.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by ibrahiem(m): 5:47am On Sep 22, 2011
pls brother,lets try n be realistic cus there are so many nerves strain.pls try not to misinformed dis house wit false hope
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by babyfaze09: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2011
Let us just hope for the best and pray that God's will be done.

See you at the top.

Cheers!!!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by CHOKOAJ: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2011
Lonamy! Whey are you playing with our emotions!1.
NNPC will first send a mail and a text message if possible asking that we come for medicals before sending employment letters.
And moreover the employment letters will be handed over physically to sucessfull candidates in the Towers in Abuja and not by DHL. That was how the last patch got theirs.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by zikalike: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2011
lonamy:

Hello house,

This is to inform all the Nairalanders that participated, in the last stage, in NNPC 2011 recruitment excercise that their letter of appointment is fially out.
The NNPC management has dispatched the letters to the courier services. Expect your letters very soon.

I want to congratulate all that were successful in advance and I equally want to congratulate Nigeris for the free and fair employment conducted by NNPC.
I believe Nigerians can do the right thing if they decided to do it.

CONGRATULATIONS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@lonamy:WHY DO U WANT2GET CHEAP ATTENTION?i wont give it 2U.Anyway, lf its Gods will that all forumits b recruited by NNPC& notified by U,then, who am i 2 say no?
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by rocean: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2011
thanks alot
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by rocean: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2011
thanks alot
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by hova83: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
Lonamy is just seeking attention
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by lonamy: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2011
@CHOKOAJ

You can't be too sure of the format with which NNPC is going to offer people employment. It depends on the management decision.
Read this thread on NL: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24311.0.html that was 2006.

Well I don't expect you to believe it until you have the letters in your hands. I got my information from an authentic source and I was told not to release this, but because of the anxiety in me, I have to drop this little info.

I am not seeking for attention neither do I want nybody to give me attention, I don't need it. Just give attention to your prayers so that your letter will not be delivered to Sokoto while you live in Lagos.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Obinoscopy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
Lols, I can see tension piling up among nairalanders. Lonamy come and clear the air O! Make people no go get hypertension . . . Lol
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by jogas(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
Please guys in the house is this info about nnpc offer real?
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Obinoscopy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Syenite please we need your confirmation asap before people develop premature hypertension . . . Lol
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by jogas(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hello house! I juz spoke with a staff of nnpc in their towers and he told me he didn't know if this information is true or not. I'm serious because I was among who were interviewed
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by jogas(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
House any leak again? Coz the tension here is approaching heart attack!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by JahMan1: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
O Ye of little faith.
Why are you finding it hard to believe Lonamy?
Lolz!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by SilaV: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
The observation I made concerning this recruitment process from the beginning(aptitude test invitation to interview stage) is that immediately the letters are distributed to the courier operators,the e-mail notifications equivalent  will also be sent:meaning that if it is  true that NNPC ,indeed,has distributed letters to the courier service providers,then by now they would have started contacting successful candidates via e-mail.
It is also good to note that letter of appointment may not come before invitation for medicals.It is obvious that letters of appointments are usually obtained after an individual might have been certified medically fit for the job  by authorised personnels(I am talking of notable organizations).Besides,letters of appointment are hardly distributed via courier but could be sent to e-mail addresses just as a soft copy version.

All the same,I might not be totally right.Three things might be happening here concerning this post;
1.The poster might actually be told by someone who works with either NNPC or Philips C
2.He/she might just want to know whether NNPC has started contacting successful candidates by using the concept of reverse psychology.
3.He/She might just want to heighten the tension of  the hopefuls or be looking for cheap popularity or just to keep the NNPC thread alive again in a new dimension since the formerly existing ones are becoming too cold.

This is just my personal opinion. One thing is certain: everybody cannot be chosen.In as much as love to be chosen,I have also learnt to take things as  they come,though I am very optimistic.
Lastly, the poster should not be criticized in any way(I am not saying someone is doing that please),he is only reminding us that the day(s) is(are) nearer than we think.Shalom
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by jogas(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2011
@SilaV thanks mehn! U've said it all
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by jogas(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2011
Hmm
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by lonamy: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2011
@silaV Thank you very much for your obhjectivity and creative mind. I can see that you have the mind of Christ. You 3. suggestions are very correct except for the cheap popularity. I don't need it, nobody knows who I am on NL.

I may have misled the house which I think is correct now, but I was right before. The information reaching me now is far worse than the one I gave you guys before if it is going to be true.
I learnt that because of the mass failure during the test, they are considering re conducting the test all over again. The management were concerned about why should 1st class and 2-1 students would have failed woefully. I think they realised some loop hole in the arrangement of the test. Because most of the people that took the test have graduated long time ago it will be difficult to remember secondary school questions.

So, there is hope for thos who lost in the test, if this nes idea is carried out. Because the Management want nothing but they brilliant ones, this was deeply emphasised in their last meeting. If this is to be carried out then dispatching of letters to the courier services may have been halted.

House lets wait for the response from NNPC.

Have a good day.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by jogas(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2011
Hahahaha @lonami u said letters where dispatched and now halted. But remember that they knew about the mass failure in the test long b4 the interview. Y is it that is now they decided to take action? Lol
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by yaks4hajo: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2011
Lonamy leave us alone ooo! Which one b ur own self?
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by jogas(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
May b he was among those that failed the test
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by lonamy: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
@@JOGAS

Believe what I told you. You can call anyone you know in NNPC and confirm period.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by lonamy: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
@@JOGAS

If I had failed the test I would not have appeared before the Interview panel in Abuja and if I had failed the test I wouldn't have bothered myself posting this thread.
But I want you guys to have same nerve racking tension I had when I got these news.

Believe what I told you, the halting is my personal emphasis, not that I know it has been halted. You may still receive your letter of joy today.
You can call anyone you know in NNPC to confirm and tell us what is happening.

Lets keep on racking our nerves. LOL.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by jogas(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2011
@lonamy u ar so fucking freak!!! U scared the hell out of ppl like me. Hahahahahahaahahah
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by yaks4hajo: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2011
Lonamy its now U are talking.One love bro n good luck 2 everyone!
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by Obinoscopy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2011
Lonami,

I can see you're enjoying yourself. You derive joy in mischief abi?

Just pray the wrath of nairalanders don't catch up with you.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by CHUKWUKAHE: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
Poster poster poster, how many times i called you. First you sais later of appointment now they want to redo the exam that have long been conducted since 26th march 2011. FOR GOODNESS sake my guy why did they call for interview whne they know say there was a mass failure. Pls give us a better thing now.
Re: NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out by biolabee(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
lonamy u no well cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form For The 74 Regular Recruits Intake Is Out!! / Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.