Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC (52291 Views)

The Crash Of AI MINING Investment / EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by bjtinz: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Been there before

What I lost to such previous schemes would buy me a padded 2013 Toyota venza. Very painful period but learnt my lesson and moved on.

What surprised me is seeing folks, despite loses still move on to next fraudulent one. People should learn: when it's too good to be true, it likely is

Just like gambling, avoid Ponzi's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
NOwazobia:
No pity for investors who invested in it.

I played a fool just to join their community inside last year.

After I queried them on so many aspects that the admin even have to chat me privately on WhatsApp, I finally warned people that it is a fraud.

But those I was trying to protect where the ones attacking me in the group, and I was finally removed from the group after so much fiasco.

But today, I am vindicated. tongue
grin grin grin
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Lifewasgood: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sabinus has no case to answer he should just be careful next time and stop accepting from people wanting investment.

The people that need to be questioned are the EFCC, ICPC, NSE and CBN because for you to run a business that seeks investment from the public you must be certified and approved by the listed agencies but due to corruption they give aproval which the criminals flaunt to gain credibility without oversight from them.

Greed and poverty will be the downfall of most folks, how can someone promise you a ROI of 30% in this current economy and you put your money. I feel no pity for the victims.

If you're looking for a ROI on your investment be playing mancity to win in their remaing PL, its better than someone scaming you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by justjify(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
JealousCobra:
Who are the Nigerians 😎
AGBADORIANS 🌽, jagaBANDITs and BAT-ifieds 🦇

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by ultimateprof: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
I want invest now, abeg where and how can I invest?
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by viralinfo: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
make una leave my sabinus alone oooooooooo
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Cadygosh: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin
iLoveYouToo:
I can picture him asking the EFCc operatives: Good afternoon Sir, HOW’S THE FAMILY?
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by JealousCobra(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
justjify:

AGBADORIANS 🌽, jagaBANDITs and BAT-ifieds 🦇

APC Shenanigans. . . . You are right 😎

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by infogeneral: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
It is true. I heard the same advert on many radio stations
I think the authority should interrogate the Owners of the FM stations to assist in their investigations. However, Many Nigerians should have learnt their lessons since the crash of MMM but greed and get-rich-quick syndrome in them will never let them learn.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by bassdow: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/11/aggrieved-nigerians-write-anti-graft-agency-efcc-arrest-comedian-sabinus-promoting

They equally should arrest and close down all Radio stations, Social media platforms, and media houses that advertised for said company.

Also all those who invested in said company should equally be Arrested since they patronized a ponzi scheme which is illegal.

Nigerians no well. Most times, we deserve all we get because, we remain architects of our numerous problems.

We tend to act concerned only when we ain't at the beneficial end. Bunch of parasitic parasites

2 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by dietsono(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
How are you Sure that he did not do all these you mentioned. He cannot be blamed for something that is going to fail unless he is the chief executive of the scheme.

He was or is a Promoter. He does not run the day to day Business unless otherwise established. I may be wrong though.

My question is how do you expect him to know that a scheme was a fraud or will be a fraud in the event of schemes. He may have been a culprit also.
He has no case here
Mr analyser, weldone ehn!.......na to just show POLICE or EFCC who give am the contract dem dey ask nor b to pay dem all their money back.......abi that one to much 4 am to do?
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Angelfrost(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sabinus is a business man...! He is not the first nor the last to be paid handsomely to brand products!

If we need to start arresting people for branding products or services that didn't pan out well, over 90% of our celebrities will go to jail!

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Creamcrest(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
If you have any scam case you can chat me up,I can give you tips on the best method to recover every single penny stolen whether from ponzi, buying and selling scams etc.

Gone are days scammers go scot free,you can always recover your monies as long as you have proofs of payments,chats screenshots,there are advanced methods to track scammers through their bank accounts or through their phone numbers,I can also help track the location,pics of a scammer in between network cell towers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Wodu89: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Buziness101:

My Brother we are really far behind as a country, so because people have resorted to use a proper channel to address a crime, it has become "Bitterness"... this is so wrong of you to mention, Sabinus in his capacity, is he supposed to stoop so low to endorse and promote scam ?

This is the same reason they are trying to Sholve Tinubu down the throat of Nigerians.... Knowing fully well the consequences that will follow afterwards.... This is so bad. I won't need a soothsayer to tell me you supported Tinubu.

I can't be faulted for your blindness.

It's the Igbo Nzogbu Nzogbu behavior that makes me upset with the Obideint movement even though I've campaigned more against Tinubu since as far back as 1998, well before you starting knowing your left from right

Get lost. Mofo

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by viodemus: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sabinus de ebe ego ha di? Report to your case now. Okwu abala na ego.

Sabinus d ponzi.
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by mrblessed(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
...only in a country that cares...
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by bassdow: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
BATified2023:
guy this is not about bitterness, those so called celebrities should check d details of what they endorse n who they market for

For u as a celebrity to b an ambassador of a product it means u vouch for them with your integrity cos many will buy d product cos of u, they feel u have accessed it n see it to b right

Any celebrity that endorsed any scam should b arrested

what about
1. the media houses (especially radio stations) that helped spread the information
2. the people who invested in it despite knowing it's a ponzi scheme

I believe the above 2 categories of humans should equally bbe dealth with. Common sense is just too scarece in this continent

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by MILLERMannn: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/11/aggrieved-nigerians-write-anti-graft-agency-efcc-arrest-comedian-sabinus-promoting
Amita also defrauded people using one popular Nigerian artist.
They also use Wema bank as their transaction account number.
The federal govt through ICPC and EFCC should look into this matter.
They used one Opay account number whose name bear Kehinde Paul Adewoyin.
Govt should pls look into this.
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
Neverslumber:
Sabinus should have known better not to fall for this.

Sabinus should have known better how??!

He was paid legitimately to brand a product, he did his job and moved on! Did he force or coerce anyone to invest?!! Is he directly involved in the scheme?!!

If a female celeb reps a skincare product, and it harms users, do you arrest the celeb for the issue or those producing and distributing it??!

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by chatinent: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
If I were the police, I'll invite everyone who claimed they were scammed by the scheme. After dishing them hot seasoned jollof rice and turkey to regain lost energy, with a bottle of Pepsi each, oya oya, make all of una lie for ground commot cloth. Flog wey dem go chop eh , dem no go understand.

As in, is it poo that's inside your head!? Who is still falling for Ponzi schemes?!

Oloun maje!

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Angelfrost(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kriss216:
I'm beginning to believe most Nigerians are gullible. Like, after MMM and MBA, people are still falling for these scams

A comedian told you guys he's an investor, Una go believe? undecided

Foolish people plenty pass Normal people for this country.

Nigeria has a ripe market of suckers waiting to be taken for a ride!

They just never learn!

2 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by tunjilee003: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Davido also promoted racksterli, therefore David too should be arrested

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
BATified2023:
so that means I can endorse any scam n when it crashes u claim ignorance

So, it's that easy to know that an investment scheme is a scam??!
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Trustedpronet: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Investor my man
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by chatinent: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
valudong:
Long overdue, he promoted Bondbizconcept 2 years back, I borrowed #500,000 to invest and lost the money,he deleted everything about the company, I tried reaching out but since I didn't have to push de case, nothing was done. Sabi na big scammer

Below is a link to one of his fraudulent advert

https://fb.watch/cfQ9Ioy2E9/

[img][/img]

Hi,

Did the company tell you to invest and your money will be doubled?

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by valudong(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
chatinent:

Hi,

Did the company tell you to invest and your money will be doubled?

Offered about %40 in 2weeks.

Watch the advert, it's still on FB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by ShaqFu: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
EcoBrick:

just how many sticks of dynamite do some Nigerians need in their head for them to stay away from these Ponzi scheme?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by sukar886: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Una the mad, did any one force u people to Invest, na greedy cause am Sha , abeg make una leave sabinus alone

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by chatinent: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
valudong:

Offered about %40 in 2weeks.

Watch the advert, it's still on FB

I mean, yes, I also watched it when it was trending. But how you believed it would be true baffled me.

I mean, everything promising to double money is scam, if not already bursted, they'll still be bursted.

3 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by lamalang(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Most Igbo guys will do anything for money, Sabinus is one of them

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by steeltrust: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
I saw the post on sabinus status on instagram and One other celebrity like that

I warned them but they didn’t listen
Na so dmining do people run with their money
No it AI Minning

They should arrest sabinus and anybody who’s involved that company

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens / Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.