Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested (60473 Views)

Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State / Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by matm: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
If they could beat an adult man the way they did, only God knows what they would do to their house helps , teenagers,youths and kids around them for not doing their biddings.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Burgerlomo: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
cool
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by tnerro1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
Most of these unfit policemen, if u leave them one on one with the citizens, they would be flatten by the second blow cause the first blow will daze them
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Allisgud: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ogogoro people see their beer parlour face
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Everbryte: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
May evil befall them for flogging a man in front of his wife
If the woman is not strong, she can start to cry of go beserk

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by autosavvy: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
All because the eediots carry guns undecided
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by ettaetta(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
nice one, let him face the full wrath of the law
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by dangotesmummy: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:
Good for them
audio trial.dont believe these police too much

What of the extra judicial killings and extortions going on in Anambra that gistlover accused Patrick,princess and her husband of,what came out of it?

Believe the police at your own risk
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by asaju10(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
End police brutality
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by SPENCERD(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
See their stupid faces . God punish una
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by ajakuai(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Not that I am in support of the humiliation by the officers, but atimes, some motorists are the cause of their fracas with police on the road.

How can you be arguing or claiming right with a uniform man with rifle? Is that not madness?

I drive pass check points without issues with any force personnel for the past 7yrs now , and these people never harassed me nor pull me over. You know why?

I bring down my glass, lower the volume of radio, greet them politely in every checkpoint. And I see excitement in their faces each time I do this. They always have no choice than to wave me to drive on.

Police likes who respect them. Not proving to them on the road that you are well to do or better of.

Nigerians should stop going into heated argument with their officers with rifle.
Obey simple instructions and go your way.

Even if your papers or driver's licence have expired genuinely, just park as instructed and explain to them. They will understand. They are also human beings facing the current economic hardship.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by chatinent: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Poverty-stricken imbe-looking fools.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by FLYFIRE(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
They know they helped APC rig Rivers' election so they know they have the govt to back them that is why they did not care anyone could record them
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
If Dem no hold gun na to deck am one wey go make am fall then move fast
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Faposky95: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
No excellents ..... however, if the Force could ply such pressure on police abuse of office, 65% of crimes would be circumvented in this land

As long as good people still can be found, there's hope....the Police have em
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by fabolouz1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Their strength na only for hapless civilians dem dey show.
I dislike this force.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Fcwilly: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
See how dey look like cannibals
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by paduzman: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good, they should be fired, fined and charged to court.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by DOM7: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike boys! Gragra too much.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Bahamas95(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dirty animals!

They should be sent to Sambisa forest since they love vawulence, their colleagues are there waiting for them......Idiòts!
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by michael1508: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
See their face like t.t. water
Bastards.
They should dismiss them immediately with community flogging
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by SamOchuko: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by princenaira(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fighter2029:
It would seem a black man with any little authority is a time bomb waiting to explode,alot needs to be worked on in our continent .
shut up
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by GUNITGuy: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
somito121:
Arresting them is not enough but will they be prosecuted.. That's the issue and hope after today the case will not be swept under the carpet.
They go just change their posting.....you never know Police esprit de corp .....
After the media trial e don finish..... Forget all this show on SM
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Tobest94: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
cyborg123:
grin
Facecap dey hide a lot of things sha.

Making an example of him/them won't change anything without an holistic reform of the entire police force. Infact, now they will be more violent when they accidentally catch you videoing them.

You don't want to be in that position. grin grin
making example will change a lot. If Tl there’s strict punishment of offenders crime to automatically reduce in Nigeria
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by ahamonyeka(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
They should be dismised afterwards ,i was angry when i watched it on wazobia tv
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by kokoA(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
How can you beat up a grown up man like a kid probably in front of his wife and kids?. Haba.. This is heartbreaking.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by AlongCamePollie(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by seunayantokun(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good one.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by pooozeee(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
The faces of Killer Policemen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.