Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone (1707 Views)

Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. / Leave Women Alone / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone by scrolldown88: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrrichie92:
People get married because of several reasons
I did because I thought I met my partner in destiny...we shared similar vision, goals and aspirations at the time

But 1 year down the line, marriage ain't meeting my expectations at all
It is all about the woman...what she wants and how you must always meet her needs, how you have to make sure she's always happy
The thing here is ...it never ends

Have I spoken to my wife?
Yes, severally
But she never seems to understand me...
Now I realise why men just go mute over the years...we are not quiet, we are just tired
Tired of saying thesame thing without getting result so we would rather just keep quiet

The new song is "I want a child..." and then comes with the child has to be born in US, etc

I am honestly tired in advance
Sometimes I think of leaving this house and not coming back
I pretend to be happy to make her happy...but honestly I am not

Marriage is hard!

Why don't you want a child
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone by Evolutionism: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
engrrichie92:
People get married because of several reasons
I did because I thought I met my partner in destiny...we shared similar vision, goals and aspirations at the time

But 1 year down the line, marriage ain't meeting my expectations at all
It is all about the woman...what she wants and how you must always meet her needs, how you have to make sure she's always happy
The thing here is ...it never ends

Have I spoken to my wife?
Yes, severally
But she never seems to understand me...
Now I realise why men just go mute over the years...we are not quiet, we are just tired
Tired of saying thesame thing without getting result so we would rather just keep quiet

The new song is "I want a child..." and then comes with the child has to be born in US, etc

I am honestly tired in advance
Sometimes I think of leaving this house and not coming back
I pretend to be happy to make her happy...but honestly I am not

Marriage is hard!

DONE.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone by Evolutionism: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
youngreezy:
you observe say all the women wey dey view the thread dey shout "Marriage Is Not By Force"?

To show you say these bitches know wetin den dey do and Dem no send oooo. It's all about themselves and nothing else.

Well na the weak bastards wey call themselves men I dey laff. For me? My happiness and peace of mind comes first before even my mama wey born me sef, anybody wey know like am make he/she getat.....omor as I dey talk to you like this,I don go meet my momsy make she give me the money's wey I borrow am oooo, normally I for shun the money for her but right now,I broke so I need am...she dey frown her face since but e no concern me oooo!!me I no fit die for another person abeg.

grin grin grin

See correct BlackPillergrin
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone by Tynaclem1: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
No man deserves a woman who constantly complains, nags and keeps demanding unnecessarily.

Tbh the only three things a man needs from a women is good food, good sex and above all peace of mind. If a woman can give this to a man he will become your personal simp not for you to manipulate but to love, cherish n respect as the head over you.

Op now is in a bad spot, he's mental health is being dealt with blows back to back, I think you need to re-evaluate, put yourself first. You should know that a wife is meant to SUBMIT AND SUPPORT YOU. She cannot rule over you. Take a stance as a man, take decisions that make you happy not selfish ones though, for the benefit of the family. Women respect men who cannot be tossed around like toys, they even find them sexy.

Am sure there were signs before you married her, but right now the past is the past all we can do is forge ahead. If you can, just go away for a weekend or more, so u can clear your head, meditate and get back into shape mentally. May God see you through.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone by Deandean: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2023
engrrichie92:

Foool
Men were men...yen yen yen

You are not half the man I am...

Bros relax, understand that many of these responders are single men.
Na who don enter fit explain, let them show macho for now😁.

I have worked with very powerful and authoritative and somewhat oppressive men. These attributes ends at the gate, immediately they are in, they are mostly submissive husbands. He get why.

My only advise is to employ some honest open communication. Be firm when you need to and compromise on reasonable demands.

It takes 2 people to make a relationship work, ensure you are not doing all the work. It shouldn’t be about your wife only, negotiate your way to some blissful marital life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong With This Photo And The Comment / The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Woman In Marriage. / I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.