Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures (547 Views)

Oil Palm Vs Cocoa Vs Cashew: Which Is More Profitable? / Get Agric Loan For Your Farm. / 10 Profitable Farming Ventures In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by Amodu4444: 6:06am On Apr 12, 2023
We offer agric loan to all section of agricultural practices send a WhatsApp message to zero eight one five five seven three three six three two to start the application.

WARNING BY FARMTECH
This is scam. Never disclose any sensitive info like NIN to anyone!
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by overdrive(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by Orfankwagh(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Is it in every part of nigeria?
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by schoolboymatt(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Farmtech
Pavore9
Another scammer on the loose

Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by FarmTech(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
schoolboymatt:
Farmtech
Pavore9
Another scammer on the loose
Thanks a lot. Never you disclose your NIN to anyone!
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by Emma513: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
FarmTech:

PLEASE SIR, I WAS APPLYING FOR LOAN. THEY REQUIRED MY NIN. AND I SEND IT TO HE/HER. HE USE MY NIN TO OPEN PAGA LOAN ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO FUND THE ACCOUNT BEFORE THE CAN GIVE ME LOAN. I STOP REPLYING HIM/HER. SO I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY NIN I SENT TO THE PERSON
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by Emma513: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
FarmTech:

AND SIR IS THERE ANY GOOD AND NON-SCAM COMPANY OR GOVERNMENT PROGRAM TO GET A GOOD AMOUNT OF AGRICULTURAL LOAN. LONGER DURATION AND BEST INTREST RATE. AND THERE REQUIREMENT. I AM INTO POULTRY FARMING. I AM TIRE OF SCAMMERS
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by Fish4wealth: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Emma513:
AND SIR IS THERE ANY GOOD AND NON-SCAM COMPANY OR GOVERNMENT PROGRAM TO GET A GOOD AMOUNT OF AGRICULTURAL LOAN. LONGER DURATION AND BEST INTREST RATE. AND THERE REQUIREMENT. I AM INTO POULTRY FARMING. I AM TIRE OF SCAMMERS

There are very few of such recognised financial institutions. Many of such are really afraid of loan for farming purpose due to its associated risks.
Hence be caution if you read of any agricultural loan. Do an extensive due diligence before supplying any personal details while watching out for red flags.
However, while seeking for loan or funding, there are a number of requirements you must have ensured you can provide to justify the need for such.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by Emma513: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Fish4wealth:

There are very few of such recognised financial institutions. Many of such are really afraid of loan for farming purpose due to its associated risks.
Hence be caution if you read of any agricultural loan. Do an extensive due diligence before supplying any personal details while watching out for red flags.
However, while seeking for loan or funding, there are a number of requirements you must have ensured you can provide to justify the need for such.

I wish you all the best.
THANKS
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by FarmTech(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Emma513:
PLEASE SIR, I WAS APPLYING FOR LOAN. THEY REQUIRED MY NIN. AND I SEND IT TO HE/HER. HE USE MY NIN TO OPEN PAGA LOAN ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO FUND THE ACCOUNT BEFORE THE CAN GIVE ME LOAN. I STOP REPLYING HIM/HER. SO I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY NIN I SENT TO THE PERSON
Only God knows what they will do with it in the future. Learn your lesson.
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by FarmTech(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Emma513:
J wont advice you to start a farm biz with loan. Anything can happen. Poultry for that matter.
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by Emma513: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2023
FarmTech:

Only God knows what they will do with it in the future. Learn your lesson.
I AM afraid WEATHER HE/SHE WILL USE MY NIN TO COMMIT CRIME OR FRAUD. God save me
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by Emma513: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2023
FarmTech:

J wont advice you to start a farm biz with loan. Anything can happen. Poultry for that matter.
NO SIR I AM INTO THE BUZZ FOR OVER 2YEAR. JUST THAT I NEED IT TO EXPAND THE BUZZINESs
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by FarmTech(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Emma513:
NO SIR I AM INTO THE BUZZ FOR OVER 2YEAR. JUST THAT I NEED IT TO EXPAND THE BUZZINESs
Check bank of agriculture (BOA). THEY give loans but you will operate an account with them for some time.
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by Emma513: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
FarmTech:

Check bank of agriculture (BOA). THEY give loans but you will operate an account with them for some time.
THANK YOU SIR. I THINK I SHOULD I GO THIER OFFICE AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT, RIGHT
Re: Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures by FarmTech(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Emma513:
THANK YOU SIR. I THINK I SHOULD I GO THIER OFFICE AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT, RIGHT
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cocoa, Cashew-nuts, Pks, Cassava Palm-oil In Abundance / Battery Cage For Sale / Cutting Edge Poultry Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.