Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? (59596 Views)

Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? / A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized / This Drink Is For Increase Of Libido, Premature Ejaculating, Low Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by DrDunamis(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:
I am addicted to energy drinks.

I take fearless, climax, predator, monster and so on.

Anytime i am weak, i regain strength by taking some.

And i am starting to believe that it might have some effects on my body system.

Pls what are the side effects?
Keep drinking until you go down with heart troubles in your middle to late 30s
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Pacyrus(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
My favorite drink is IGBOYA. More bitter than bitterleaf(600 bucks per bottle).
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by sukkot: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
1- weakened spiritual force
2- your heart can explode and teAr.
3- instant detachment of your soul from your body aka instant death

So these things have stimulants to accelerate body systems and so your soul has to produce more energy to keep up with your accelerated systems. This weakens your spiritual force when you crash down from the high. That’s the explanation for 1 above

If the accelerated body systems is not met by enough spiritual force to power it, this can detach the body from the soul and that is instant death. basically you would feel like you are being sucked into a pit then BOOM, you are nothingness. to explain 3 above

And while your body systems is accelerated and blood has to be pumped more to keep up, if you have plaque in your coronary arteries, this impedes the high demand that is expected and this causes myocardial infarction and your heart muscle will explode and tear but this usually would be with gentlemen over the age of 40. Explains 2 above

1 Like

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by gannod(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

You are toying with your Kidneys.
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by jikins(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Acidosis:

And the fact is most of the diseases you highlighted can be acquired genetically! So eat all the grass and take all the water you want, it won't stop diabetes or hypertension that comes from a family line (genetic).

Don't mislead people a risk factor doesn't meam you will 100% get a disease. If you don't fully understand something better keep quiet than spread falsehood

1 Like

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by achimendy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

It contains caffeine, and lots of it can damage your health. Pls be careful.
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Kokoboss: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
martineverest:
nope...malt means sugar
thanks bro
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by paul300scarlet: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Every food in large quantity hav side effect Rice or beans, even salt and suger. My bro just take moderate
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Princewell2012(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
adekennis:

If you have been to General hospital and see diabetic patients in their 50's to 70's who are waiting for their leg to be amputated, already amputated, swollen or cant walk, my brother u no go ever near soda drink or all this energy drink. It will not have effect on your health now because you have strong immune system that can still fight it but wait till your old age and start seeing results of your addiction.

Oga you no take sugar pass Hausa people. The issue is that you take and go to sleep why they take their and go to work.
One Hausa man can singlehandedly dig a soak away pit and you think they use juju, it is only suger. They took excess sugar as energy and makes sure they sweat it out.
Our own weather is even good here only lazy Nigerians suffered from diebety but in abroad like US. It is very common because of their weather. Unless those ones that Jim's.
Nevertheless too much of everything is bad.
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Side effects are obvious from the sip,you will feel them as you age, energy drinks are muscline killers,they give you a false feeling of a lion but indeed damaging your nerves and muscular linesangry
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by deardevil(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Beebah321:
No side effects.
This life is too short. So enjoy yourself. smiley

cheesy grin
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by 77up(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Reminderz:
I'm sorry for you.. you think you're enjoying abi? you're killing yourself slowly... ever wonder why the food and drinks we consume this days slowly damages our health? have you ever wondered why we treat ailments that were not heard of from the past? the things we consume daily slowly deteriorates our health.. and when your immune system can no longer take it anymore, you begin to spend money to regain back your health...

and you might not even be working out, I'm really sorry for you bro.. you won't understand what it is now, but later when you need your health most...
Tell him the effect if you know it or stop all these childish kind of fear fear warning man, everyone will die some day!

1 Like

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by 77up(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kokoboss:
My own is too much maltina. Is it good so?
Sugar shouldn't be too much in the body.

1 Like

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by treatise: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

A treatise would not be enough to tell the world the disaster energy drinks almost caused me and the entire family and friends. FLEE is my summary. If you are inclined toward taken caffeine because of work and others , go for tea bags, and other mild forms of caffeine. Moderation is key though in everything.
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by KazikageSama: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

Nothing much jare. Just small risk of diabetics, liver and heart problems that can degenerate to stroke but something must kill a man abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by MeineMutter: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Beebah321:
No side effects.

They contain caffeine and sugar, which could give you high blood pressure, insomnia, and diabetes.
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Peace2love: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
If you're planning to carry the problem of the whole world on your shoulder then you continuing taking energy drink, but remember moderation is key. Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by ShowmeHeaven(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Beebah321:
No side effects.

"Pay no heed to this advice."

Even whilst you enjoy yourself, MODERATION should be the watch word.

Use your discretion.
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyschools/nutrition/energy.htm
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
You will live long drinking such energy drinks if you are kind and generous to people
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Muffassa: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chris2863:
he asked for the side effects, list them
Insomnia, nervousness, restlessness increase in heart rate chest pain and so on
Just the excessive intake couses that check on Google for more those are my favorite drinks then I do take 2 or more daily especially the monster drink and Fairless not untill I started feeling the effects had to stop.

1 Like

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Queendera(f): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

its written on the bottle. Don't take more than 1 per day
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by jayAjoku(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

Energy drinks are just sugar and caffeine bro you are killing yourself with sugar
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Proffdada: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jimmythewise:
FACTS

It's fear and ignorance that is killing some people and not energy drinks.

Common sense should tell you that if you drink more than 20 liters of water everyday, it won't take too long before you hit the hospital bed. Same applies to everything in life.

By the way my favorite here is Predator. Fearless gives me headaches whenever I sleep and wake up.
Aswear

There's one madman in my neighborhood, he lived for years and died of old age but he ate from dustbins (even if you give him good food)

1 Like

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by ejimatic: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

Google it yourself. However one of the side effects is that it may not make you sleep because they all contain especially Fearless high concentration of caffeine. Some people have systems that tolerate then
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by favour32(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
A man took energy drink everyday for three years.
Do you want to know what happened to him?

The man is currently dead.
If you nor gree, be the practical.
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by droid9: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

Irregular heart beats also known as palpitations
Anxiety
High blood pressure
Increased heart rate
Insomnia
Restlessness
Dehydration
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by GoodIsGod: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Constant intake will make you to start stammering. Please Stop it.

We never knew untill our landlord who is found of drinking energy drink is yet to be able to ask for rent.
Since two days ago he is still trying to pronounce "Your rent is due"
He is still on "Your , your, your your,"

Na so my wicked neighbor go buy am two cartons of FEARLESS open like six bottles for am.
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by oluwatitus(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Caffeine drinks..... Check for side effects of caffeine
EmiDon11:

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

Just that it contains a lot of sugar
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by djkaneo(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

You see that red fearless ehn, the thing almost blow my eye comot for my head! I no go touch am again even if I have a hundred guns pointed at me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home / Kennedy Onoriode Ovabore Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.