Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) (9271 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Officialmrt: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
kyber:
So my nigga Daniel borrowed some money from palmpay which he wasn’t able to pay back.
He is a kind of nigga who flaunts fake Stuffs on his WhatsApp status to impress girls.
Now palmpay has opened his secret to all his contact now and he is depressed cause of the shame and dejection

What do you think he should do?
Why does palm pay love destroying people’s life cause of money .
Oga just say the truth sa na you
Money is not everything you know
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Officialmrt: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=kyber post=122468004]So my nigga Daniel borrowed some money from palmpay which he wasn’t able to pay back.
He is a kind of nigga who flaunts fake Stuffs on his WhatsApp status to impress girls.
Now palmpay has opened his secret to all his contact now and he is depressed cause of the shame and dejection

Oga just say the truth sa na you
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by akube34: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
kyber:
So my nigga Daniel borrowed some money from palmpay which he wasn’t able to pay back.

in as much as the means in which they asked is wrong, why would he borrow money he can’t pay

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Who takes loan to celebrate birthday?
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Blake755: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:
This is not loan recovery but blackmail. This is wrong. So wrong. If these guys can't find healthy ways to retrieve their funds, let them shut down business
Look at the shit u just wrote so the should shut down business because of people who refused to pay there debt what happened to the thousands of people who are employed by them what about the wicked set of people who refused to pay there debt e don become blackmail nah wa oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Wodu89: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Blake755:

Look at the shit u just wrote so the should shut down business because of people who refused to pay there debt what happened to the thousands of people who are employed by them what about the wicked set of people who refused to pay there debt e don become blackmail nah wa oooo

Dude. That stuff is wrong. Go fvck yourself

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Blake755: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Dude. That stuff is wrong. Go fvck yourself
Really I hope when people owes you and refused to pay u do pet them and also forget about the money too you forgot this nah person business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by PartnerusIsBack: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Why will a sane being borrow money to celebrate birthday?
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Sweetvie: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
No dey do pass yourself.
You're broke and still celebrating birthday undecided. The guy get mind sha coz I don't know why a sane person will borrow money to celebrate birthday.
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Why are people borrowing to party instead of borrowing to do business that will be bring returns to pay off the loan? ??WHAT IS THAT?
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
he got what he deserved for being financially foolish.

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Saga16: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:
This is not loan recovery but blackmail. This is wrong. So wrong. If these guys can't find healthy ways to retrieve their funds, let them shut down business

Person tale loan to celebrate birthday.

grin
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Minjim: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Who takes loan to celebrate a birthday? Very irresponsible lot. He didnt take one to do business and invest but spend.

Buhari I blame anyway, if as a citizen, I owe 400k from national debt on a per capita, I should at least get like N200k out of that to invest and avoid having to approach palmpay for a 50% per month (600% pa) loan.

You dey mind those people? They will say anything to tarnish a debtor's image

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by samtol4(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
Take a loan for a birthday celebration? High level of irresponsibility. A disgrace to manhood
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Queendera(f): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
And he'll still pay back
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Dude397(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
It doesn't look real. It looks doctored

2 Likes

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Sparrk007(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
How you will be able to do your big boy now
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Bigprick9inches: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
kyber:

this is fake
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Fake post grin PalmPay doesn’t give loan of 12days grin
Try another one and PalmPay don’t send messages, they only call you tongue
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by lilyheaven: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
😅😅😂
But waiting 20k fit buy for birthday sef
Some people are just crazy . If he cannot afford 20k, what is he doing with celebration?
Iamicekid:
So U no take loan take buy food stuff or even settle important bills, Na for show off u collect loan for, u wan impress the street that’s nice, as u don enjoy the accolades, use that same energy to enjoy the disgrace fool
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Collins4u1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

No. I won't. You sound even very cold. Please avoid me.

😂😂😂😂
If it were your business, you'd understand better.
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by grandstar(m): 2:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Can you provide another way to recover their debt in Nigeria?
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Iamicekid(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2023
lilyheaven:
😅😅😂
But waiting 20k fit buy for birthday sef
Some people are just crazy . If he cannot afford 20k, what is he doing with celebration?

U go don know people like am now, e fit get some cash with am but it wasn’t enough so e gas borrow to meet him target amount

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Queens512: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2023
Nah lie, palmpay don't message your contact
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by mechanics(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:
But he shouldn't have borrowed what he won't pay back on time.
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Lolz, when it has been said that borrowing from some of these loan apps is not the best, but some won't listen.
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by arantess: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2023
kyber:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2023
To collect money easy. To pay back hard.

Not paying loans should be crime xef
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by sterlingD(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yeh

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Darkcloud11(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Low key na op they owe the gbese baba is depressed grin grin grin grin

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by danniyal(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
This is a malicious post against palmpay and is totally fake. I don't know what you intend to achieve by spreading lies
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by XAUBulls: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
kyber:

Oh, wow... Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy / Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.