Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition (2651 Views)

After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by semmyk(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2023
[Re: Points #01 to #12] Boils down to the essentials - Why are you japa'ing
and to the what and how
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by jesmond3945: 12:11pm On May 10, 2023
Gerrard59:

Focus on coding. Digital marketing has a low barrier entry. Any field with a low barrier entry has lower salaries and stiffer requirements for immigrants. They also factor in language understanding.
thank you for giving people a life changing advise. When I told would be tech people to code, they thought i was wicked. That there are other tech fields that dont involve coding. They forget that those countries have unemployed citizens who would prefer not to code. As an immigrant you have to take the harder part which is not crowded to have a chance. Even some coding based fields are no longer getting the opportunities as before. Right now AI, machine learning, general Software development is the in thing. Even web development is becoming difficult to break into unless you are a citizen of that country. Python is versatile and the best. Thank you once again.

5 Likes

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by babakb: 1:51pm On May 10, 2023
I'm 39 years and my skill is not in demand (Marketing & Sales).

But I won't lose hope of immigrating to Canada grin grin grin

The only way out for me now is to master French Language and blast TEF and IELTS, perhaps I will just go to Abidjan for a french immersion course cheesy cheesy cheesy

I really need the Canadian passport!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Route From Nigeria To Dominica? / Refugees Benefit Around Europe...nigeria Failed Us / Travelling Out Should Not Be So Difficult If You Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.