Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) (61940 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Yul Edochie Fingered As DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His – / Burna Boy Reveals Popular Pastor, Kingsley Okonkwo Is His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by damilola4162(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWxnfnmaYEY

Nigerian media personality, Ifedayo Olarinde aka Daddy Freeze, has shared how a Nigerian Celebrity found out that his wife was cheating on him with someone else with the aid of a DNA test.

The on-air personality, who disclosed this during Facebook live session on Wednesday night, said after conducting a DNA test, the public figure was saddened to find out that he is not the biological father of his son.

Although Dad Freeze didn’t reveal the name of the celebrity, but he hinted that the person is a well-known figure with a large following on social media.

He slammed the lady in question for pinning her child on someone else who isn’t the child’s biological father.

His assertion has sent shockwaves throughout Nigeria’s entertainment industry, as fans and followers alike are speculating about the celebrity’s identity.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/dna-reveals-popular-nigerian-celebs-son-isnt-his-daddy-freeze-spills-video/

DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celebs Son Isn’t His.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cq9P_4tpE8T/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by virginprincess(f): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
I assume what he said is not true since he didn't reveal the name of the celebrity,but this my gender sef let be trying to fearing God sometimes,how can you pin a child on another man knowing fully well he is not the father,that is so absurd,guilt won't let me try that kind nonsense.

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by jaeyking(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
If you no dey fear
Give us the name
U just want to be relevant that's all

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by MasterJayJay: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yul Edochie and Judy

356 Likes 26 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
just seeking attention if not he would have revealed the name

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
You sure say no be Yo Yo Yo ....
Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Attention seeking albino. Criticizing pastors is no more selling now he has started coming up with fake stories just to trend.

33 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Geovanni412(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Yul Edochie and Judy

Na the first thing we enter my mind...

If daddy Freeze dey shy...aunty Kemi won't be.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by ebubeson: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Will you do secret DNA on all your children?

11 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Danisaint112(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yul Edochie and Judy I guess.. Probably the reason why he deleted most of his Instagram photos including the one he snapped/took with her and the kid.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by TrumpDonald2: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
D N A

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by GoodCane: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
angry
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yam pepper scatter scatter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Buhari4dullard: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Fear women oh!

I recommend guys avoid divorced women, their is a reason they are divorced.

Nevertheless Jesus said if you marry a divorcee with the exception of fornication(not adultery),
that divorcee you are making is committing adultery by marrying you.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife,
saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery:
and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Jokerman(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yul Edochie.

That Judy lady is like a viper

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by 6sco: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Don't have sex before marriage, all this issues will be avoided.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by NuCypher: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
The full news will be out there in no time

3 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by chukkystar(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
E go be Yul Edochie em dey talk of

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Raymeskey: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Following
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by KanuSE: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol 😂 Bad day devil drink water - Ojo burúkú èsù bu omi mu! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
When I see men claiming they trust their women I laugh. I’ve seen many trust worthy women willing to betray their spouse at the slightest available opportunity of secrecy.
Just appear to live comfortable (appear rich), fine small join, drive a nice car, and watch women(both the bad ones and the ones trusted by their spouse too) pursue you.
Me I prefer not to trust anyone.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by ShaqFu: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWxnfnmaYEY

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/dna-reveals-popular-nigerian-celebs-son-isnt-his-daddy-freeze-spills-video/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cq9P_4tpE8T/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
He should get lost. What's the point in giving us abstracts and the likes as if he's a pastor.

Why even bother saying anything if he knows he's not going to tell us who the celebrity is.

3 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by updatedws: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have always suspected Teddy A' s first child... I hope he's not the one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Reelmii: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by erai30(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
THIS IS NO NEWS DADDY FREEZE, WE ALL KNOW IT'S YUL EDOCHIE HE IS TALKING ABOUT. cool

24 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by DevilSignature: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
cheesy
Oya oOoOO make I loud ham

Dear nairalanders

It's no longer a secret that Star Dike Edochie is not Yul Edochie's son as initially pronounced

The DNA test conducted proved negative

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) / Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] / Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.