Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos (33130 Views)

Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos / Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by JudahTheDream: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2023
kmaster007:
Abeg who is Emoney btw dem. They look alike

The one in skyblue n white outfit.
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Does anyone know the name of that gun the security man is holding?
u want buy am for your thieving work?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Entanglement: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
M4 rifle
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by OdogwuMoney6: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Entanglement:
M4 rifle
shatap, that is not an M4
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Fucklove:
What's the price of this beast in Naira? I'll probably get one on Monday.
make i drop aza for something boss? Your own no go spoil.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Entanglement: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
shatap, that is not an M4
all this stupid kids were there parent train well! undecided
Must you open your gutter smelly mouth to insult?

You even look like arm rubber self! No wonder you dey ask of the name of the gun.
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

That's Tavor. It's only used by the DSS, EFCC and special squad of the army, airforce and navy.
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by ugodson(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Na leather jacket that DSS guy set wear?
Under this heat?

You know the AC his coming out from?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Smitaro100(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2023
blowjohn:

Na Phantom foldable trouser

Nawa oo.. man wey fit carry in money buy dat kind trouser, dat means if in see skirt in go wear oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Sircarma99: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2023
Tecno Mobile has really upgraded , very fine phone Phantom Fold.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Seyiemath:
Go an finish up
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Frank2021: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Useless men
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by daniwise(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Killbillz:

The relationship between these two brothers na good one. How senior take dey behave like junior and junior like senior? Una go just won yarn anything.

Wetin u Sabi?I know what I'm saying.just believe me nigga
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by BanjiHols(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Isreali Tavor assault Rifle
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by kmaster007: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ok. Thanks
JudahTheDream:

The one in skyblue n white outfit.
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by JapaToDNext: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Tecno ambassadors.
Evidence of failed carrier. grin
no need to argue

Go to YouTube and search for kcee ft iyanya music GO

I promise u, u will continue putting the song on repeat, u know go tire
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by sofiscatedmoron: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Smitaro100:
Which kind trouser dem wear so like dat, especially e money. undecided
Versace
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Big bois👍
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Conspiracy1: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
You wey your carrier never fail, how market ?
MikeMicheal:
Tecno ambassadors.
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Chimeluv(f): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
uzohrome:
E money , wear rabbits trousers

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by tafat: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wow, this is really lovely to see, no doubt this Fold device from TECNO is one hell of a phone.
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by tafat: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
falcon01:
Foldable Tecno is a Disaster
lair, the TECNO V Fold is and awesome device, you guys should learn to appreciate good things abeg.
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by tafat: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Tecno ambassadors.
coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between career and carrier? grin

funny enough I've never seen any TECNO ambassador who's actually not doing well, just dey there dey whyne yourself, no go hustle so you too go get better career. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by falcon01: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
tafat:
lair, the TECNO V Fold is and awesome device, you guys should learn to appreciate good things abeg.
ok
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by Olabukola11: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
Aba made iphone lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by tunddy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
INTRODUCING TIWA COMMERCIAL HUB

Perfect place for your business

Tiwa Commercial Hub offers state of the art facilities and infrastructures that is set to elevate your business to a new height.

Surrounded by some of the biggest economic and infrastructural investments in Ibeju Lekki like; the Lekki international airport, Dangote refinery, Lekki deep seaport, Lekki free trade zone and many more, Tiwa Commercial Hub provides an ideal platform to showcase your business.

This makes Tiwa Commercial Hub the perfecf choice for all sizes of business and industries.

TITLE: Goverment Allocation

LOCATION: Aiyetoro, Few Minutes to new international airport, along Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos

Get started today by purchasing suitable plots for your business at the prelaunch price below

1000 SQM selling at N68million

You can also get
2000 SQM facing the express at N150million

Initial deposit is 4 million naira and you can spread payment 3months, 6months, 12months and 18month.

N5million discount is guaranteed when 50% Prelaunch price payment for any available plots is made

Market price will take effect from 15th May 2023

This is your chance to take Business excellence to the next level secure your plots at Tiwa Commercial Hub today

Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by DaddyGoo: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

IWI Tavor
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by DaddyGoo: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
ben1daEbiri:

That's Tavor. It's only used by the DSS, EFCC and special squad of the army, airforce and navy.

Some police squads especially the Counter Terror and Special Protection Units also issue Tavor to their men.

I've seen Immigration and Civil Defence armed squads (VIP Protection) carrying this bad boy!
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by MikeMicheal(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
tafat:
coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between career and carrier? grin

funny enough I've never seen any TECNO ambassador who's actually not doing well, just dey there dey whyne yourself, no go hustle so you too go get better career. cheesy
Always start your sentences with capital letter. Empty head!
Olodo forming smart. grin grin
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by AfonjaPriest: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
I was there live.
Money is indeed good if it smells nice to make you very attractive.
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by selfdefence: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lovely to see, if to say I get money now, I for buy this Phantom V Fold atleast make I get 50k cash back asap cheesy
Re: Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos by selfdefence: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
falcon01:
Foldable Tecno is a Disaster
how and why is it a disaster? Of other brands can do it, nothing stops TECNO from doing it too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get FREE Whatsapp MB On Your Airtel Sim / BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.