Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,053 members, 7,749,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2024 at 12:15 PM

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria (28013 Views)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 2:09am On Apr 15, 2023
BossGerald:

And embrace opc terrorists and fulani herdsmen, right

Which one be opc terrorists again? Why do you people love amassing enemies to yourselves? Why are you full of mischief and lies. No wonder nobody like and trust you people.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by deji17: 2:19am On Apr 15, 2023
This story has Lamba written all over it. Praise the Lord!
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 4:18am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter Obi was arbitrarily detained in UK and this man that vocally supports Peter Obi is being detained in USA too after he was chased out of Nigeria by DSS harassment?

Are we saying all these are coincidence or the evil hands of the West on Nigeria elections?
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by idu1(m): 5:01am On Apr 15, 2023
grin

This tinubu government go get action home and abroad. I like it. The government is packed with internationally exposed guys.
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:07am On Apr 15, 2023
pacespot:
Peter Obi was arbitrarily detained in UK and this man that vocally supports Peter Obi is being detained in USA too after he was chased out of Nigeria by DSS harassment?

Are we saying all these are coincidence or the evil hands of the West on Nigeria elections?
Why are you so Impatient?

This is just a Tip of the Iceberg...

Christians / Oppositions would see Shege... Many Would Flee.

Early Signs, Signs and Signs even the Intelligent people are Ignoring..
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by babydioku(f): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2023
Dss flagging oppositions to launder tinubus image APC is A Party of Cretins
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Lol those people weh vote for Tinubu same fate will befall y'all.. government of arrest of critics'
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Bullionaire: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2023
kuboy:
If you want to leave a good and free life stay clear from Ipob mob call obideint.

Silly talk
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Bullionaire: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Story, lying SOB.
Just another pastorpreneur fraudster masquerading as man of god.
Just another Conman.

Stupid Talk
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Asswipemod:

Which one be opc terrorists again? Why do you people love amassing enemies to yourselves? Why are you full of mischief and lies. No wonder nobody like and trust you people.

We don see you wey everybody like and trust...fulani herdsmen wey dey massacre your people everyday na friends foe yourself abi?
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Originalsly: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2023
He.... his wife and aide were arrested by DSS ... DSS that will hold people for a long time .... but he and wife were released ... no changes... whichbis like a miracle .... but God is not involved here. He goes to the US with his family .... and he only is picked out for random screening ... a process that takes minutes ... and he turned this into a miracle and is trying to tie this to DSS. As a Prophet... why didn't he see all of this before it happened? Here he is telling the world he ran away from his congregation.... why didn't he remain seeing that God is on his side? Foolish congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by babajero(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Na wa o. If this is true then he is likely a person of interest to interpol like Mr Obi is alleged to be.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Apc and the federal government is just fooling themselves.
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by AhmedGhost(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Originalsly:
He.... his wife and aide were arrested by DSS ... DSS that will hold people for a long time .... but he and wife were released ... no changes... whichbis like a miracle .... but God is not involved here. He goes to the US with his family .... and he only is picked out for random screening ... a process that takes minutes ... and he turned this into a miracle and is trying to tie this to DSS. As a Prophet... why didn't he see all of this before it happened? Here he is telling the world he ran away from his congregation.... why didn't he remain seeing that God is on his side? Foolish congregation.

Asin ehn. Nice talk brr angry
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by DavidEsq(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Flangelo12:
Wetin this one dey talk?
See how he is trying to mystify the whole thing. Werey say Weda na human or Angel. FuΓΊuuuuul
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2023
BossGerald:

We don see you wey everybody like and trust...fulani herdsmen wey dey massacre your people everyday na friends foe yourself abi?
You can't even write coherently. Are you high on something? First you said opc terrorists. Now you have managed to insert Fulani herdsmen. Everyone knows that opc and Fulani herdsmen cannot be in the same sentence because even Buhari is using State resources to prevent opc from taking care of the Fulani problem. I don't know what your problem is o. Just stop whatever you're sniffin
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2023
Asswipemod:

You can't even write coherently. Are you high on something? First you said opc terrorists. Now you have managed to insert Fulani herdsmen. Everyone knows that opc and Fulani herdsmen cannot be in the same sentence because even Buhari is using State resources to prevent opc from taking care of the Fulani problem. I don't know what your problem is o. Just stop whatever you're sniffin

You don't know pidgin English or you deliberately want to sound insane??

Opc is a terrorist organisation same as fulani herdsmen killing your people in Ogun and Ondo state, yes I mentioned both in my first statement.

Don't blame buhari for anything, afterall your lord and savior tinubu said you and fulani are one, he's been defending those murderous herdsmen since the world go.
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
BossGerald:

You don't know pidgin English or you deliberately want to sound insane??

Opc is a terrorist organisation same as fulani herdsmen killing your people in Ogun and Ondo state, yes I mentioned both in my first statement.

Don't blame buhari for anything, afterall your lord and savior tinubu said you and fulani are one, he's been defending those murderous herdsmen since the world go.

Just open your mouth whaaaah! You just sit down somewhere and be typing the trash that you sourced from your evil imagination. You're already anticipating that since a Yoruba man may become president, it is opc that will be committing crimes like Fulanis. You must be a criminal because if not you won't try to drag opc into your narrative. They must have dealt with you before during a criminal activity. Tinubu even used agberos and not opc. By your logic, if an Igbo man becomes president, IPOB ( which has been proscribed as a terrorist organization by the Nigerian govt) will start kidnapping, killing and eating people. For this reason, I withdraw my support for Pityobi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Asswipemod:

Just open your mouth whaaaah! You just sit down somewhere and be typing the trash that you sourced from your evil imagination. You're already anticipating that since a Yoruba man may become president, it is opc that will be committing crimes like Fulanis. You must be a criminal because if not you won't try to drag opc into your narrative. They must have dealt with you before during a criminal activity. Tinubu even used agberos and not opc. By your logic, if an Igbo man becomes president, IPOB ( which has been proscribed as a terrorist organization by the Nigerian govt) will start kidnapping, killing and eating people. For this reason, I withdraw my support for Pityobi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did you guys not attribute ipob to Peter obi?? So why are you getting jittery now??

Opc is a political tool and a terrorist organisation used by tinubu to kill northerners in the early 2000s, that's why buhari seized their breath till this moment.

Lol, Opc terrorists know their boundaries, they can't operate pass imeri ondo state else they become history...so how can they get to me??
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
BossGerald:

Did you guys not attribute ipob to Peter obi?? So why are you getting jittery now??

Opc is a political tool and a terrorist organisation used by tinubu to kill northerners in the early 2000s, that's why buhari seized their breath till this moment.

Lol, Opc terrorists know their boundaries, they can't operate pass imeri ondo state else they become history...so how can they get to me??

Getting jittery over what? You and whatever you say is highly inconsequential in the scheme of things. Infact go and do a huge banner about opc and call them terrorists if that will give you joy, relevance and life fulfilment. I don't think opc had made the news for years except now that you are gyrating about them. So give them the publicity they need. I don't know what is in your erosion gutted lands that opc will now desire. Γ€bΓ­ opc and Yorubas are now nomads that move from place to place without any permanent abode. See this dingbat whose ancestors and brothers refuse to stay in the East but will go everywhere looking for greener pastures. Dey here de threaten opc.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€§πŸ€§. Mumu criminal. Dem don show am wotowoto for Akala street in Mushin, he come de cry here. If opc killed Northerners, did they go to the North to occupy their lands? Γ€bΓ­ if Northerners are killing Yoruba in Yoruba land, we should not defend ourselves. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2023
Asswipemod:

Getting jittery over what? You and whatever you say is highly inconsequential in the scheme of things. Infact go and do a huge banner about opc and call them terrorists if that will give you joy, relevance and life fulfilment. I don't think opc had made the news for years except now that you are gyrating about them. So give them the publicity they need. I don't know what is in your erosion gutted lands that opc will now desire. Γ€bΓ­ opc and Yorubas are now nomads that move from place to place without any permanent abode. See this dingbat whose ancestors and brothers refuse to stay in the East but will go everywhere looking for greener pastures. Dey here de threaten opc.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€§πŸ€§. Mumu criminal. Dem don show am wotowoto for Akala street in Mushin, he come de cry here. If opc killed Northerners, did they go to the North to occupy their lands? Γ€bΓ­ if Northerners are killing Yoruba in Yoruba land, we should not defend ourselves. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

Hahaha, pesin wey never chop belleful dey do anyhow dey see anyhow...I pity you.

Opc is a terrorist organisation, your useless opinion doesn't change anything, though they've been over shadowed by your agbero owomida youths who's only job is to constitute nuisance all over the place.

You're bitter that igbos are very successful in lagos and your region while you barely feed 2times a day in same place, heiyaa! It's nobody's fault that you're lazy and can't even think to save your live and you'll continue hating till you kpai.

Unfortunately for you, you can't stop igbos from coming to lagos, make money and buy up your real estates while limiting your likes to makoko residency and Co...I said your likes because I know some yorubas who are not purposeless like you, so many of them and they aren't tribalists.

If I live in lagos, I'd have invited you and feed you for 1year straight because you sound very hungry
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Hahaha, pesin wey never chop belleful dey do anyhow dey see anyhow...I pity you.

Opc is a terrorist organisation, your useless opinion doesn't change anything, though they've been over shadowed by your agbero owomida youths who's only job is to constitute nuisance all over the place.

You're bitter that igbos are very successful in lagos and your region while you barely feed 2times a day in same place, heiyaa! It's nobody's fault that you're lazy and can't even think to save your live and you'll continue hating till you kpai.

Unfortunately for you, you can't stop igbos from coming to lagos, make money and buy up your real estates while limiting your likes to makoko residency and Co...I said your likes because I know some yorubas who are not purposeless like you, so many of them and they aren't tribalists.

If I live in lagos, I'd have invited you and feed you for 1year straight because you sound very hungry

Did I beg you for anything? Did I ask for financial assistance? It is the strange logic that leads you to conclude that I am hungry that makes me know for certain that you're a buffoon. Did I ask honest and humble Igbos not to come to Lagos? It is the arrogant criminals like you that we will flush out of Lagos. You sell gala in the day time and rob at night. We also know that the agbero thing is even worst in your region so don't come here to point leprous fingers at anybody. And like I said, call opc whatever you like. I think I made it clear to you that I don't give a rat ass about your opinion about them, if not that you're too much of a nincompoop to comprehend that. Your inconsequential opinions amounts to nothing here. It's so obvious that you're so much afraid of opc and this shows that you sell drugs, kidnap, rob and then cover your activities with gala sales at day time. It is the same opc that will catch you in no time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Asswipemod:

Did I beg you for anything? Did I ask for financial assistance? It is the strange logic that leads you to conclude that I am hungry that makes me know for certain that you're a buffoon. Did I ask honest and humble Igbos not to come to Lagos? It is the arrogant criminals like you that we will flush out of Lagos. You sell gala in the day time and rob at night. We also know that the agbero thing is even worst in your region so don't come here to point leprous fingers at anybody. And like I said, call opc whatever you like. I think I made it clear to you that I don't give a rat ass about your opinion about them, if not that you're too much of a nincompoop to comprehend that. Your inconsequential opinions amounts to nothing here. It's so obvious that you're so much afraid of opc and this shows that you sell drugs, kidnap, rob and then cover your activities with gala sales at day time. It is the same opc that will catch you in no time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You're hungry, it's written all over you...to even think all the igbos live in lagos, You're indeed also poor in thinking, I've made atleast 5 threads here on nairaland, check it out and see that even my environment is better than most places in your lagos paradise, I see you take lagos as your heaven.

Tinubu's only achievement in lagos and extension southwest is agbero and owo mida cretins. They're even empowered by the government, you can never find such here...search on nairaland and you'll see where soludo arrested all of them.

No one has ever sold drugs like tinubu, even Pablo escobar dey learn work, you so glorify criminals in your region that they made it to state coffers, Abiodun is a case study...Osun and Ogun state are haven for skull miners and ritualists, that's why you can't even live in your Ogun village, you had to rub to lagos the former federal capital.

Opc remains a terrorist organisation, what you think about it doesn't change that fact.
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
BossGerald:

You're hungry, it's written all over you...to even think all the igbos live in lagos, You're indeed also poor in thinking, I've made atleast 5 threads here on nairaland, check it out and see that even my environment is better than most places in your lagos paradise, I see you take lagos as your heaven.

Tinubu's only achievement in lagos and extension southwest is agbero and owo mida cretins. They're even empowered by the government, you can never find such here...search on nairaland and you'll see where soludo arrested all of them.

No one has ever sold drugs like tinubu, even Pablo escobar dey learn work, you so glorify criminals in your region that they made it to state coffers, Abiodun is a case study...Osun and Ogun state are haven for skull miners and ritualists, that's why you can't even live in your Ogun village, you had to rub to lagos the former federal capital.

Opc remains a terrorist organisation, what you think about it doesn't change that fact.

Did I ever say all Igbos live in Lagos, Mr gala seller? Are you this dumb? Why am I wasting my time mentioning this wannabe, attention seeking, broken record? The attention loaned to you is enough. Lastly, you will continue to wail and cry over Obi's loss and there is nothing your gala selling ass can do about it. Imagine this dingbat telling me to go and check his threads on Nairaland. You must think you're so important. Even if you are abroad ( e no go pass Vietnam or Cambodia or India)πŸ˜†πŸ˜† na still drugs you de sell.
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Asswipemod:

Did I ever say all Igbos live in Lagos, Mr gala seller? Are you this dumb? Why am I wasting my time mentioning this wannabe, attention seeking, broken record? The attention loaned to you is enough. Lastly, you will continue to wail and cry over Obi's loss and there is nothing your gala selling ass can do about it. Imagine this dingbat telling me to go and check his threads on Nairaland. You must think you're so important. Even if you are abroad ( e no go pass Vietnam or Cambodia or India)πŸ˜†πŸ˜† na still drugs you de sell.

Yet you assume I live in lagos? Mr skull miner, you're very empty, your condition is pitiable, tueh...you live in mushin slum doing owo mida for a living and has the audacity to talk rubbish about gala sellers.

You're the one pitifully seeking for attention and mentioning lagos as if Nigeria starts and ends in lagos, why don't you go back to your Ogun village? Sane people in lagos are tired of your nuisance and your likes.

Oga oo, Obi is already in court and his supporters are going about their business while keeping eye on the judiciary, Obi was seen last week Wednesday campaigning for labour party candidate in Anambra state, since tinubu sneaked out in March 21, the last time we saw him in same march he's suffering from chronic parkinsonism...where is tinubu?? No one has ever seen him since then.

You can't check a simple nairaland thread to cure your ignorant? Very poor for your already warped sense...tinubu is an international drug baron, no one has ever done it that way.
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Yet you assume I live in lagos? Mr skull miner, you're very empty, your condition is pitiable, tueh...you live in mushin slum doing owo mida for a living and has the audacity to talk rubbish about gala sellers.

You're the one pitifully seeking for attention and mentioning lagos as if Nigeria starts and ends in lagos, why don't you go back to your Ogun village? Sane people in lagos are tired of your nuisance and your likes.

Oga oo, Obi is already in court and his supporters are going about their business while keeping eye on the judiciary, Obi was seen last week Wednesday campaigning for labour party candidate in Anambra state, since tinubu sneaked out in March 21, the last time we saw him in same march he's suffering from chronic parkinsonism...where is tinubu?? No one has ever seen him since then.

You can't check a simple nairaland thread to cure your ignorant? Very poor for your already warped sense...tinubu is an international drug baron, no one has ever done it that way.

Oga, na Cambodia you de. Stop deflecting. Na drugs you de sell for there. Leave wherever I live out of this because I never boasted of anything. Na you come here de boast. Obi will not win even if he spends 100 yrs in court.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Asswipemod:

Oga, na Cambodia you de. Stop deflecting. Na drugs you de sell for there. Leave wherever I live out of this because I never boasted of anything. Na you come here de boast. Obi will not win if he spends 100 yrs in court.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oga na mushin you dey, be proud of your slummy heritage, you're from a backward Ogun village and also ended up in the most dreaded lagos slum, your life is pitiable, I can never envy you at all...that's destitution both home and away.

Tell tinubu the senile parkinson patient to stop hiding, that's if he's still alive and healthy...bala blu bula ba
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga na mushin you dey, be proud of your slummy heritage, you're from a backward Ogun village and also ended up in the most dreaded lagos slum, your life is pitiable, I can never envy you at all...that's destitution both home and away.

Tell tinubu the senile parkinson patient to stop hiding, that's if he's still alive and healthy...bala blu bula ba

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Even if Tinubu exits the world, Obi will not be president. Ntooooooorr!
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Asswipemod:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Even if Tinubu exits the world, Obi will not be president. Ntooooooorr!

Where is tinubu? He still dey breath?? Your kick and start presidential candidate is nowhere to be found? Pray he never kpai...mmeeeeeeee
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Where is tinubu? He still dey breath?? Your kick and start presidential candidate is nowhere to be found? Pray he never kpai...mmeeeeeeee

Like I said mook, even if he does( he can die all he wants. I don't care) Obi will still not be president.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Asswipemod:

Like I said mook, even if he does( he can die all he wants. I don't care) Obi will still not be president.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who cares about the foolish opinion of a senile drug barΓ²n parkinsonism patient supporter??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company / Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.