Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License (12036 Views)

CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence / CBN Grants Banks’ Approval To Debit Loan Defaulters / CBN Grants And Loans, Genuine??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by AngelGabbyShara(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Regulatory compliance: CBN grants FountainPay commercial license

In a recent development, Fountain Payment Systems and Solution, a fintech platform, has been granted a 2-in-1 license by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a payment solution provider across multiple payment categories. This latest license from the CBN marks a significant milestone in the fintech industry, with FountainPay being among the first to receive this dual license in 2023.

The license further reinforces FountainPay’s commitment to innovation and regulatory compliance, positioning it as a leading player in the Nigerian payments ecosystem.

Fountain Payment Systems and Solutions’s recent acquisition of the commercial Payment Service Solution Provider (PSSP) license empowers the fintech platform to offer an extensive array of payment services to businesses. This license allows FountainPay to provide efficient payment options that cater to the diverse payment preferences of their customers. With this approval, FountainPay is now authorized to operate as a PSSP/Super-Agent under the Payment Solution Service (PSS) license category in Nigeria. This development reflects FountainPay’s commitment to driving financial inclusion by providing innovative payment solutions to businesses across the country.

Soye Arowolo, the Managing Director and CEO of Fountain Payment Systems and Solutions has expressed his enthusiasm for the recently acquired license, stating that “our vision has always been to extend our reach and provide diverse product offerings to a broad spectrum of business owners.” He further noted that the license enables FountainPay to extend its services beyond urban centres to smaller towns, aiding small businesses in achieving optimal performance. This license underscores FountainPay’s unwavering commitment to driving financial inclusion by providing innovative payment solutions that meet the needs of diverse customer segments.

Arowolo further emphasized that the recently acquired license strengthens the partnership between FountainPay and other fintech players, allowing them to expand their payment infrastructure to other stakeholders within the ecosystem. This development will not only enhance FountainPay’s product offerings but also provide a wider range of payment options for their customers. By fostering collaborations with other industry players, FountainPay is positioning itself as a key player in driving innovation and financial inclusion in the Nigerian payments landscape.

According to John Oke, the Chief Technology Officer of Fountain Payment Systems and Solutions, the license has significant implications for the development of innovative product solutions, particularly in the area of payments. Oke noted that “This certification empowers us to continue driving innovation, enabling us to provide multiple payment channels that support business owners in effectively managing their operations, optimizing their profits, reducing fraud, and reconciling their accounts more efficiently.” This development reinforces FountainPay’s commitment to delivering cutting-edge payment solutions that meet the evolving needs of businesses, while also ensuring security and compliance with regulatory requirements.

Furthermore, Oke reiterated that FountainPay will continue to develop innovative solutions that consolidate its position as a one-stop platform for businesses. The platform remains committed to driving fintech innovation in Nigeria, providing a broad range of solutions that support the diverse needs of its customers. By maintaining its focus on innovation, FountainPay is well-positioned to drive financial inclusion, improve business operations, and advance the Nigerian payments landscape.

In conclusion, the license granted to Fountain Payment Systems and Solutions by the CBN is a significant milestone that reinforces the company’s ability to deliver a diverse range of payment services to businesses. The license also strengthens collaborations with other fintech players, enabling FountainPay to extend its payment infrastructure to other stakeholders within the ecosystem. With this license, FountainPay is well-equipped to continue driving fintech innovation, not only in Nigeria but also beyond. This development is a testament to FountainPay’s unwavering commitment to delivering innovative payment solutions that promote financial inclusion, support business growth, and advance the payments landscape.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/regulatory-compliance-cbn-grants-fountainpay-commercial-license/

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by springer: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
No Comment
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by FalseProphet1(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2023
sad
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by othermen: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2023
Emefiele may be the owner of Arowolo.

If you don’t think the powers that be have massive stake in the fintech they are licensing, well, you are not losing anything by your naivety.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by verybadmouth(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2023
Not front page worthy
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by RapistOnBail: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2023
PalmPay still the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by WiszyFraud: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2023
shocked
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by ecolime(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2023
RapistOnBail:
PalmPay still the best
We all know you are a debt collector at Palmpay. No dey disguise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by ariesbull: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2023
RapistOnBail:
PalmPay still the best
i use both and i think Opay is best due to the ATM card which Palmpay doesn't have

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by id4sho(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Some one credited me with POCKET APP

This wallets plenty ooooh
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by OdogwuMoney6: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2023
I know God will deliver me from the shackles of this country soon... cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Brendaniel: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Fintech

1 Like

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Queendera(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2023
For those who don't read.

Fountainpay is just like paystack and flutterwave.

They are a payment gateway. You can integrate them to your online stores and even use payment links especially if you are a freelancer.

You can find them here https://fountainpay.ng/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by RapistOnBail: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2023
ariesbull:
i use both and i think Opay is best due to the ATM card which Palmpay doesn't have
Yeah. That’s true.

2 Likes

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by RapistOnBail: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2023
ecolime:

We all know you are a debt collector at Palmpay. No dey disguise
Na u sabi mallam

2 Likes

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by SmallDick99(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2023
Why more fintech when poverty is increasing?

Person wey never chop dey make tranfer cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by sylve11: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Make I dey manage my Stanbic Bank account dey go. cool

3 Likes

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Tonylyte(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2023
I am watching you all from heaven, you guys are really funny down there, especially Tinubu supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Emarex: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2023
These online Banks are taking over

3 Likes

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Primusinterpares(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Good one... Make network nor sha affect their services sha

1 Like

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by bukkysam(f): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by BJanta: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2023
RapistOnBail:
PalmPay still the best

OPAY is the Baba of all.

6 Likes

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Skillsnigeria: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2023
That's good
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by yewit37486: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2023
BEWARE: Toluwalase Azeez Oloye is a scammer on Instagram pretending to sell female dresses. He will block you after payment. His Palmpay account is 8069572524, and also Ugwu Queendaline, Palmpay 9133753869. His MTN whatsapp number +2347025280615

PLEASE email support@palmpay.com with screenshots as evidence to get his account flagged. The more people report, the better.

---------
He keeps changing the profile name of his IG account, some of the handles he has used include: wearsnest_ng, enchantress_wear
TURKEY WEARS QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE wholesale and retail. PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES ORDER SEND DM.
wa. me/2347025280615

6 Likes

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Dialpad: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Nice one
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by EdiskyHarry: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Them get pos machine?
How much if any?
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by MrBroke(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2023
After now, them go grant me my own license. Na small small
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2023
tongue

No wahala

Check my sig ✅
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Aurelius1(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2023
ariesbull:
I use both, but I think Palmpay has an egde due to network stability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Aurelius1(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Emarex:
Why won't they take over when the conventional banks are not living up to their responsibility.

8 Likes

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by gatecrash123: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2023
I hope say dem dey borrow people money and also give discounts, if not count me out🙄
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by JudasNaKarrot: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2023
Emarex:
Yea....that's the way it should be. Very soon the banking halls will always be empty like you find in advance countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria To Export Beer To South Africa To Increase Sales / Cold Room Bisness / 1960 Bet Is Nothing But A Big Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.