Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Is The Diff Between Simple Prayer And Special Prayer ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Diff Between Simple Prayer And Special Prayer ? (702 Views)

A Simple Prayer For Financial Blessing / A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family / A Simple Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Diff Between Simple Prayer And Special Prayer ? by globexl: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
I always hear peole say that we need special prayers for this and special prayers for that. For a long time I have always wondered what was so special about special prayers considering that both types are directed at the same diety.

While on the same subject, I would also like to repeat what someone asked the other day: Does prayer have a validity period? what I mean is that If one prayers early in the morning for health, blessings and protection, does one necessarily need to pray again before each meal, or during the day and again before one goes to sleep? Would one prayer a year not be sufficient if we truely beleive ? Does faith need to be constantly recharged like a battery? Is constant prayer not a sign of a lack of faith because one is not sure of the efficacy of prayer and so it has to be repeated as often as possible?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Christ's Friend / Discernment / Spiritual Works And Laws Expose Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.