Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner (27902 Views)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
samtoye:

Most of you reeling out curses and ouuuuuu-ing and aahhhhhhh-ing had never seen the video. I think Nigerians and hypocrisy are synonymous. This incident happened several weeks ago and nothing was said until foreign press escalated it. I have watched the video, although the act is despicable and barbaric but i can't deny the role all parties played in the said video. There is a Latin term stated as - volenti non fit injuria  translated as "No injury can be done to a willing person". I quote from the audio in the video - "One of the guys said - don't talk about God, i am a law student and i know the law, and a contract is a contract. The girl had a contract with the guys, it happens in our schools, warn your sisters and girlfriends, As a Yoruba adage says " He who does what the ears have not heard before shall see what eyes have not seen before". The girl would not report herself cos the truth would come out and those boys shall reap what they sow.

The video is on Naijapal site, just google "abia gang violation video on Naijapal"

Exactly my position, and they are all raining insults on me. undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by cicero(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ok,
Abia State is a ruse
T A Orji is a ruse
Abia State University is a ruse
The commisioner himself is a ruse
In short even Nigeria is a ruse
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Fokativ: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
cicero:

Ok,
Abia State is a ruse
T A Orji is a ruse
Abia State University is a ruse
The commisioner himself is a ruse
In short even Nigeria is a ruse

It's just a matter of time for the reality of the boldened to dawn on all, the countdown is on.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by cicero(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
samtoye:

Most of you reeling out curses and ouuuuuu-ing and aahhhhhhh-ing had never seen the video. I think Nigerians and hypocrisy are synonymous. This incident happened several weeks ago and nothing was said until foreign press escalated it. I have watched the video, although the act is despicable and barbaric but i can't deny the role all parties played in the said video. There is a Latin term stated as - volenti non fit injuria  translated as "No injury can be done to a willing person". I quote from the audio in the video - "One of the guys said - don't talk about God, i am a law student and i know the law, and a contract is a contract. The girl had a contract with the guys, it happens in our schools, warn your sisters and girlfriends, As a Yoruba adage says " He who does what the ears have not heard before shall see what eyes have not seen before". The girl would not report herself cos the truth would come out and those boys shall reap what they sow.

The video is on Naijapal site, just google "abia gang violation video on Naijapal"

And the contract is to get rapedd by 5 boys?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
Opoki:

@All,
I think Pinkrex is highly entilted to his opinion and he has shown a very high level of maturity despite all the punches thrown to him.
@pinkrex: U sounds very unconcern abt d said issue,besides why would u care?
@Op: You don't expect the police to swung into action when no official report has been made. I wonder why some people reason with their butt. I don't care to watch d said vid but you've all seen it and say it was a clear scientific rap.e, fine! But has d victim made an official report? Let her boldly do and leave all for the police to handle. The girl must be so lam.e cos it sounds as if she's quite close to the said guys who violated her.

I can't care. If you noticed, its the slow pokes that are raining the insults, only matured minded people will detach themselves from sentiments and think rationally.

1. The rap.ed lady never showed up.
2. no report has been made for investigation
3.No concrete proof to show that it wasn't a conspiracy or an agreement
4. Police don't operate with rumours
5. The west escalated this to strengthen  their propaganda(make everything look incompetent)
6. The is no case to be investigated

I wonder the criteria for reasoning in the right way undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
cicero:

Should they have been a contract in the first place?

She got more than she bargained for, but I can assure you it was an agreement, undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Fokativ: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
cicero:

No, the rapee seems a fallout of a breach on her part cos if you watch the video, at a point she was asked "do you know Zaki?" but she couldn't respond. I guess Zaki was the mastermind of the setup.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by paraphase(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
You know some people would never know how painful this is until either their mothers or wives are gang phocked. Im yoruba o and I should careless about Igbo people  cool but come to think of it, this video is giving me sleepless nights for days. I have people who are desperately haunting for the victim and the ra.ppist,we shall see
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
paraphase:

Please leave that animal,im sure his mother is next to be gang ra.pped

You comments depicts your illiteracy undecided undecided

What do you know about violation?

What is the process of an investigation?

Why do you curse like you serve the iron god of ogun? undecided undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by uchetobi(f): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
@pinkrex you are really stupid. your mother, sisters and daughters would be gang raped then you would know how raped people act

How can you say you are joking for comic relief

You are an slowpoke. You ain't better than the animals that did this if you think this is comic relief.

write today's date down cuz you would remember it in future and weep
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2011
paraphase:

You know some people would never know how painful this is until either their mothers or wives are gang phocked. Im[b] yoruba[/b] o and I should careless about Igbo people  cool but come to think of it, this video is giving me sleepless nights for days. I have people who are desperately haunting for the victim and the ra.ppist,we shall see

I thought as much.

BTW, we are not discussing the act and consequences here, we are discussing the possibility of the news been fake or real.

Hoax mean, to trick into believing or accepting as genuine something false and often preposterous
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by cicero(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
@pinkrex
How many females that you know will come out and say yeah I got raped by one animal, not to talk of ten?

Who will make the report? Some students of ABSU and other Institutions have been opening up since this happened that it is a frequent occurrence, how many have you heard of? Do your research and discover that only a small percentage of rape victims ever come out to report. How many cases of rape has our judicial system prosecuted with conviction?
Did they kill her or have they killed her to cover their faces?

The question here is not the possibility of conspiracy, but a dastardly act that paints us in bad light, shows the level of moral decadence, has the possibility of inspiring other such acts and debases our women just occurred and there is need for some consequence that will serve as a deterrent and a strong statement that our society and government will not condone such acts or waywardness.

Did you mean police as a concept or the Nigerian police? I bet you don't leave in Nigeria.

5. The west escalated this to strengthen  their propaganda(make everything look incompetent)
I see people who must blame the west for just about anything. Will this kind of thing be condoned in any American state? Can you imagine the American state governor coming out to deny that this happened in their state?

There is a strong case to be investigated, and the individuals left enough clues in the video that forensic investigation can bring out may be slowly but surely. I don't have the nerves to watch the video but I have heard an earful already and I think it is only a heartless, self centered, devil possessed individual that will down play the severity of this video and the proportions of its implication.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by samtoye(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2011
How many times have we sat down to watch a "mojo" video where they perform sexual orgies? or where do you think the words "3some and 4some" came from? Punch or so once carried a story - An Abuja Prostitute bargain with 3 men, to satisfy them overnight at a fee, when the 3 men turned out to be "German Machines" she jumped out from the window of the hotel and broke her legs, her story changed to ritualism when she got to the police. People should go watch the video before they begin any analysis, that's why the police are helpless. I doubt if they were all from ABSU, the girl does not sound like a student from any higher institution and she said and i qoute "bros make una go back to your shops", although some are from a school but not all. I am not in support of what happened but let no one jump into the Ice lake and then complain of cold.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by arnold75(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
For some doubting thomases like johndoe, there is a picture of one of the alleged perpetrators of this crime (the guy that she was calling uche, and was saying biko,biko to.).
The truth is gradually coming out, i know he isnt guilty until proven but clues are pointing his direction and the picture of others are on the way i bet!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
uchetobi:

@pinkrex you are really silly. your mother, sisters and daughters would be gang violated then you would know how violated people act

How can you say you are joking for comic relief

You are an slowpoke. You ain't better than the animals that did this if you think this is comic relief.

write today's date down cuz you would remember it in future and weep

I'm yet to ascertain your comprehensive prowess to even understand my posts.

Secondly,  grin grin grin grin grin  this your last post really cracked my ribs. You just misused the phrases I used in such an aboki manner.

Please dear, I'm no fan of ill responses to women lets just forget our differences k
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by paraphase(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2011
I still dont understand why incompetent gvt officials would say the video is Hoax when you could clearly see and hear the victim begging them to kill her. In a more developed countries these incompetent people would have no choice than to resign because people would surely use this against them.

@pinkrex
I wasn't expecting you to reply my post!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by samtoye(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
Please all, this should be a matured discussion, no need to use derogatory terms on each other, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
cicero:

@pinkrex
How many females that you know will come out and say yeah I got violated by one animal, not to talk of ten?

Who will make the report? Some students of ABSU and other Institutions have been opening up since this happened that it is a frequent occurrence, how many have you heard of? Do your research and discover that only a small percentage of violation victims ever come out to report. How many cases of violation has our judicial system prosecuted with conviction?
Did they kill her or have they killed her to cover their faces?

The question here is not the possibility of conspiracy, but a dastardly act that paints us in bad light, shows the level of moral decadence, has the possibility of inspiring other such acts and debases our women just occurred and there is need for some consequence that will serve as a deterrent and a strong statement that our society and government will not condone such acts or waywardness.

Did you mean police as a concept or the Nigerian police? I bet you don't leave in Nigeria.

I see people who must blame the west for just about anything. Will this kind of thing be condoned in any American state? Can you imagine the American state governor coming out to deny that this happened in their state?

There is a strong case to be investigated, and the individuals left enough clues in the video that forensic investigation can bring out may be slowly but surely. I don't have the nerves to watch the video but I have heard an earful already and I think it is only a heartless, self centered, devil possessed individual that will down play the severity of this video and the proportions of its implication.

Another great analysis from 'them say them say'.

Please go and watch the video then get back to me.

And what forensic ish are you talking about? undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
paraphase:

I still dont understand why incompetent gvt officials would say the video is Hoax when you could clearly see and hear the victim begging them to kill her. In a more developed countries these incompetent people would have no choice than to resign because people would surely use this against them.

@pinkrex
I wasn't expecting you to reply my post!

I answered you because you need a psychiatric evaluation but I'd serve as your first aid here.

You don't just open your gutter to abuse people just because you have an opinion contrary to theirs.

When im done with you, you'll embrace tact! undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Seadox: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
Pls some1 should post d said video. All we ve been hearing is story. Post and let see d video
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by brainpulse: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
This is what happens when you elect illiterates into sensitive position in government.

Does he think its psychologically easy for a rape victim to report a rape incident like that? and when she has being threaten not to report the incident to the police or she will be killed. Those of us that went to the university knows what these people can do.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
brainpulse:

This is what happens when you elect illiterates into sensitive position in government.

Does he think its psychologically easy for a violation victim to report a violation incident like that? and when she has being threaten not to report the incident to the police or she will be killed. Those of us that went to the university knows what these people can do.

How do you investigate a case when you don't even know the authenticity? Different rumours here and there, nobody in the family of the lady even under disguise has really reported the issue, we are too quick to judge! haba!

Watch the video, watch her reaction closely, also have you thought of how it got to youtube??
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2011
The reactions on this board are exactly why the victim would never speak out. You don't even know who she is, and some of you (and I bet you're all men) are INSISTING she must be a prostitute who got what she was asking for. Because repeatedly asking them to kill her and end her misery is typical of such things,

I wonder how many women in Nigeria have suffered this way and said nothing. Because speaking out wouldn't even accomplish anything would it? Even with VIDEO EVIDENCE, officials are denying that it happened. The only thing one can expect after making such a claim is brutal ostracism and filthy name-calling.

My heart weeps.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Fokativ: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Pinkrex
How do you investigate a case when you don't even know the authenticity? Different rumours here and there, nobody in the family of the lady even under disguise has really reported the issue, we are too quick to judge! haba!
The lady is traumatized and so is her family members I guess. Besides, what guarantee is there that she/her family members won't be killed or kidnapped if she reports formally to the police?

Watch the video, watch her reaction closely, also have you thought of how it got to youtube??
I've watched the video and I don't see anything strange in her reaction to suggest anything was stage-managed. Anybody can upload a video on youtube so long as you have an account there, I have loaded several musical videos in the past.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Roland17(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
Would this sex video put food on the door steps of Abians? the state governments denial of the situation does not help matters, it only worsens the situation. Abia government is a big disgrace.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by brainpulse: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Pinkrex

Are you a human being at all, what is your point? What you are telling me is that they where just acting films? You can never be a chancellor at all to give people advice when you have that kind of mind, do you know what r*a*p*e victims go through? Do you know they cant withstand sharing the incident to any one?
Please talk like a human being pls.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by paraphase(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2011
Would this sex video put food on the door steps of Abians? the state governments denial of the situation does not help matters, it only worsens the situation. Abia government is a big disgrace.
God Bless You!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
Fokativ:

@Pinkrex
The lady is traumatized and so is her family members I guess. Besides, what guarantee is there that she/her family members won't be killed or kidnapped if she reports formally to the police?

I've watched the video and I don't see anything strange in her reaction to suggest anything was stage-managed. Anybody can upload a video on youtube so long as you have an account there, I have loaded several musical videos in the past.

So suggest how they should begin their investigations then undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by brainpulse: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
@ pinkrex

she was even begging in ibo do she have to begg in yoruba for you to be able to know the pain she was going through. pls dont let me call you an anim,al pls.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Fokativ: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
Roland17:

I'm not surprised, Gov. Orji was in power when Abia State almost became a ghost town due to activities of kidnappers and he couldn't do anything. I know a lot of families who still haven't returned to Aba as a result of the nasty experiences.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Jimbaz7(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
A clear evidence of situation in Government of Abia State-insensibility to things that affect the members of the public.
What do you expect when a bandit comes to power?
His collegues will have a field day.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
brainpulse:

@Pinkrex

Are you a human being at all, what is your point? What you are telling me is that they where just acting films? You can never be a chancellor at all to give people advice when you have that kind of mind, do you know what r*a*p*e victims go through? Do you know they cant withstand sharing the incident to any one?
Please talk like a human being pls.

Its called Counselor.

Don't attach sentiments to fact, it is very subjective.

I have become no human being because im sitting in the middle and looking at it from both angles? undecided undecided

Have fun insulting grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State / Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher / Gunmen Kill Daniel Nwunuji (UBA Staff) In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.