Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post (647 Views)

25th Aug, Amazing Samsung Split ACs on discount / Sold / We Market And Install;cctv,plasma Tv, Industrial Gas,kitchen Equi. Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post by legalalien(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2011
We are a multi-facetted Organisation that Market and install for FREE a tested and proven brand of electronic equipment.
We install Office and home equipments like;
1] Air-Conditioners
2] window types,
3] cabinet types,
4] split types
5] CCTV and Plasma TV
6] Industrial Gas
7] Water Filter/ Dispenser
8] Kitchen Equipments. E.T.C
[INSTALLATION FREE, ONE YEAR WARRANTY, RELIABLE AFTER SALES SERVICE AND FREE INSTALLATION KITS]

If you are into building or you have like a company,church,house or any facility that needs to be equipped with this items stated, we would help deliver and install this to you for free. There are prize listings of this equipments ranging in various sizes and price for A.C, LCD, water dispenser, refrigerator, freezers and so on. If you interested in equipping your house, company or church or whatever organization you run,
mail me; timberwolf3202@yahoo.co.in
Stevie
P.S; This can be delivered to any location in Nigeria in any amount of quantity needed with a year warranty. don't hesitate
Re: Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post by flywaterbo: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2011
Are you really sure if any of this device gives a problem, the warranty is immediate?
Re: Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post by legalalien(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2011
Offcourse the warranty stands for sure. But the items are from a trusted company and they are good, strongnand reliable. Shinco is the name, you heard about it, right?
Re: Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post by flywaterbo: 8:02am On Sep 22, 2011
Ok, I know Shinco electronics, Its an interenational company, You supply from them right?
Re: Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post by legalalien(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2011
Yes, that is what i do.The name of my company is Steve-nichols
We are real estate merchant and advertisers and also into distribution
steviecoons@live.com
For further enquiry
Re: Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post by legalalien(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
still reach me if you interested, you have nothing to loose but all to gain. So nairalanders, holla at me.
Re: Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post by flywaterbo: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
goodday, you supply accordin to the amount needed,right?
Re: Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post by legalalien(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
Yes, it is actually an electronics company and we handle and market, install, service and maintain the electronics purchased. It could be from 1 item to 100 you purchase, we would helpinstall free. We are working for the company here in Nigeria.
Re: Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post by legalalien(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
ok

(1) (Reply)

Ms9535 Voyagerbt Series Single Line Hand Held Laser (barcode) Scanner For Sale / Debian Linux Os / How To Broswe Legally For Free On 3g Modems - Limited Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.