Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In (672 Views)

My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by nonhuman(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Some time in December 2021, I took a vaccine at a health center near my area, according to the health care officers they said the vaccine is against yellow fever, in the blue card it was written jumbo light as the name of the vaccine, but since that time, non of my girlfriends have have taken in, even as most times I tried to see if she will get pregnant,

now I am beginning to doubt myself, could it be that I was decieved because they were practically calling passerbys to come take the vaccine that it's free,

when I enters they ask me oga how about your wife and children, I jokingly answered they are fine even when I am not even married, could it be that they are trying to know if I already have children,

could it be that the injection is to control population in Africa, because I have read so many rumours about depopulating Africa,.
have i fallen a victim?

Please does any one here knows the meaning of jumbo light vaccine
Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by Draslo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
You're randomly trying to impregnate different people?

1 Like

Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by Shapeaso: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Op, since you born. You don pregnant woman before? I want check something.undecided

1 Like

Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by kelechi50: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Awful dey run belle

Even free pussy is not left out.

1 Like

Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by nonhuman(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Shapeaso:
Op, since you born. You don pregnant woman before? I want check something.undecided
yea many times even before around November 2021
Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by nonhuman(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draslo:
You're randomly trying to impregnate different people?
if you don't know the vaccine just keep your peace

1 Like

Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by Shapeaso: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
nonhuman:
yea many times even before around November 2021
Good! What happened to those pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by nonhuman(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Shapeaso:
Good! What happened to those pregnancy?
nothing happened to them
Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by Shapeaso: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
nonhuman:
nothing happened to them
That means, you have kids already?

1 Like

Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by nonhuman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Shapeaso:
That means, you have kids already?
oga that not part of the question, if you don't know the answer just Waka pass
Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by suckmedownthere(f): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
I like your observations, most of these so called vaccines have some hidden agenda from our so called government ......
Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by Shapeaso: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
nonhuman:
oga that not part of the question, if you don't know the answer just Waka pass
cheesy cheesy Be calming... I want make you remember ur sins and also know that na payback time for u be this. Nemesis!!

2 Likes

Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by nonhuman(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Shapeaso:
cheesy cheesy Be calming... I want make you remember ur sins and also know that na payback time for u be this. Nemesis!!
you no holly pass my brother
Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by Elxandre(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
nonhuman:
Some time in December 2021, I took a vaccine at a health center near my area, according to the health care officers they said the vaccine is against yellow fever, in the blue card it was written jumbo light as the name of the vaccine, but since that time, non of my girlfriends have have taken in, even as most times I tried to see if she will get pregnant,

now I am beginning to doubt myself, could it be that I was decieved because they were practically calling passerbys to come take the vaccine that it's free,

when I enters they ask me oga how about your wife and children, I jokingly answered they are fine even when I am not even married, could it be that they are trying to know if I already have children,

could it be that the injection is to control population in Africa, because I have read so many rumours about depopulating Africa,.
have i fallen a victim?

Maybe it's possible you've not slept with anyone during their ovulation.
Re: After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In by Coolgent(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
nonhuman:

have i fallen a victim?

If i tell u the kind vaccines wey dey in my body you go run o!
The latest one will expire in 2052

Even after the series of vaccines etc i impregnated my spouse.

Vaccines are good if done for a purpose

(1) (Reply)

Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body / Swin Flu Could Become Pademic: How Prepare Is Nigeria As A Nation / Healing Diabetics,,cancer,hypertension Etc Through Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.