Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

Need Idea On A Project To Carry Out (nysc-cds) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Need Idea On A Project To Carry Out (nysc-cds) (3298 Views)

The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? / Names Are Out NYSC BATCH C, 2013 / Boko Haram Plan To Carry Out Massive Attack On Nysc Batch "c" Pop On Next Week Tuesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Idea On A Project To Carry Out (nysc-cds) by adewasco2k(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2011
I'm a batch B corp member [B.agric. (agric. Econs. & Ext.)] presently serving in Ikire, Osun state. I wish to set up a project in the community in accordance to the NYSC Community Development Service, just ran out of ideas, i think i need help
hints
[list]
[li]they are mainly farmers, (plantain)[/li]
[li]the are mainly Muslims[/li]
[/list]
thanks
Re: Need Idea On A Project To Carry Out (nysc-cds) by AjanleKoko: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2011
adewasco2k:

I'm a batch B corp member [B.agric. (agric. Econs. & Ext.)] presently serving in Ikire, Osun state. I wish to set up a project in the community in accordance to the NYSC Community Development Service, just ran out of ideas, i think i need help
hints
[list]
[li]they are mainly farmers, (plantain)[/li]
[li]the are mainly Muslims[/li]
[/list]
thanks

Since you studied Agric Econs, you can help out the farmers by setting up micro-credit pilot schemes that they can use to fund their small scale businesses.
Re: Need Idea On A Project To Carry Out (nysc-cds) by UncleJJ(m): 1:09am On Sep 30, 2011
Islamic banking cool
Re: Need Idea On A Project To Carry Out (nysc-cds) by adewasco2k(m): 1:13am On Sep 30, 2011
ℓ☺ℓ, thank you!!!
Re: Need Idea On A Project To Carry Out (nysc-cds) by adewasco2k(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2011
Wow!!! Will give you a call, kudos man
Re: Need Idea On A Project To Carry Out (nysc-cds) by johnpaul123: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
visit www.freecommunitydevelopmentservice..com for free information on how to carry out your personal CDS. olawalejohnpaul

(1) (Reply)

What's The Next Step After Receiving Redeployment Letter / NYSC Batch A 2017 Callup Letter Updates / Houses For Rent In Abeokuta For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.