Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) (60158 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2023
motionarena:
Naso haters full nairaland.

Nawa jealousy can kill

Go and use her picture to masturbate like you always do now
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by skj1377(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2023
I though she was said to be pregnant last month. Even with pic
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Osariemen12: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2023
The killer of Gulder Ultimate Search.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Currently selling to the highest bidder
I no fit bid for this rubbish if bar dey.
I will rather go for Etiko.
I love em big. Like real big.I bid my left balls if need be.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2023
Yansh wey shit dey comot, Dem don help this girl shift her abdomen to an unnatural position.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2023
Like my Grandfather used to say...

Las Las nothing de for fish head
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Giftexx: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Fira09:

Toke Makinwa
she's beautifully and wonderfully made
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Allisgud: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2023
I know Tonto dike will be telling her son make sure u read a book on hakimi and apply it
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Pickmycall: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2023
Mannequin
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by edungene7: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Free per view
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by COUSIN1279(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2023
Made in China 😁
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by sniperr007(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
True, different strokes for different folks.
As for me, I like my woman naturally thick with a little tummy pouch.

How thick?

I can be cupid for you?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Queenslander(f): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You know that is not true
I mean do you wish for such shape? Be sincere
Smh, like you wouldn't love to shag her if she spreads her legs wild open for you.. be sincere?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by wink2015(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2023
Congratulations Toke Makinwa !

You really got the hot curve !

Haters can go and take a chilled pills !
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by westerner147: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
If every man can just put all their assets in their mother's name all these nonsense will stop.

Those wey dem mama don kpai nko?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by abidem4real: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Disgusting.

The BBL no fit her.
Hmmm! Deep inside you, I know it's fascinating πŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈ
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2023
Queenslander:
Smh, like you wouldn't love to shag her if she spreads her legs wild open for you.. be sincere?
No I won't honestly
Now answer my question will you wish for such body
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Queenslander(f): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No I won't honestly
Now answer my question will you wish for such body
Lool 😭, that's none of your concern πŸ˜›
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Ameduedwin: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2023
The day this balloon go burst eeh, hmmmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Livingshadow: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2023
Marketing strategy indeed
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by AchrafHakimi: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2023
westerner147:

Those wey dem mama don kpai nko?

Reverend Sister/Mother.
Pastor Mrs. go chop your money.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Positiveme2020: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2023
meum:
See drum stick(s)

Na him be tolotolo laps.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
The yansh is not yanshing at all. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by bitingcool: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Plastic surgery curves.

This I have seen

@Falseprophet has spoken!! grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by FatherofAsaad: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
All this for what exactly I can’t understand
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by cedricksly: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na that make her belle button Dey chest?? I swear the thing looks horrible in my eyes. Las las BBL isn’t for everybody
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by winner37(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Having delusional fantasy of how salty the pΓ—Γ—sy will be if I suck it 🀫🀫🀫🀫

I think ladies having big curve backside, Their p***y is wide and hallow I have tasted like three before..🚢🚢🚢🚢

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
My stomach hurts. Good muscle
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by TemplarLandry: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Like Morayo of TVC, or Toolz thick.
sniperr007:

How thick?

I can be cupid for you?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by bonnyhope: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Suspect33:
The level of degeneracy amongst women today is appalling, most young men today in their 20s and 30s will wife retired, active or coded prostitutes.

That already happening
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Juliusdking(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Man made ynash
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Switruth: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Komu1048:

Yes I hate her, her likes and those financing them.

They give us more of her type and less of Chimamanda. That's sad
everbody must not be the same bro. Okay tell me what you can do now? Apart from the screen have you met both of them one on one. Run your race bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingsley Orji: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Assistance For Ailing Colleague / Davido Loved Up With Chioma In SΓ£o TomΓ©, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.