Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Slept With 155 Prostitutes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes (48038 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ufotunang: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2023
155 prostitutes ?...and money spent on them is enough for you to buy land and build houses.. nawaoooo

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by VGlobal: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2023
It's gone beyond ordinary, this is an addiction case now. Bro you need counseling/deliverance
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ShaqFu: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

Multiply 155 by 7, sir.
How did 7 come about? 🤔
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by XTHRONE(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Better leave that girl before you destroy her with your dorty prick

Very dorty prick
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by iammolise(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2023
O Brov!!! ;(8 , i don't know what to advice u but i believe everything is state of mind and priority, which is more important to u? Continue with ur shinor lifestyle, waste ur preciouse time well or reconstruct ur mind to responsibility and find a decent girl to be vulnerable with and take responsibility with and hopefully start a life long commitment with, have kids of ur own, train and watch them grow and die a fulfilled man, its ur life bro, take control of it... on a lighter note e don tey i radically fvck olosho o, how much is shorttime now wey tinz don cost

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ufotunang: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Ibechris2:
I am only thinking of the money u may have spent as a result of this ur lifestyle.

Calculate how much u have spent in one year and multiply it by the number of years including the condoms,short let and drinks.

As an igbo boy wey like money,this kind waste go buy me land for my village or Abuja.

Continue...subsidy removal is going to make u have the real feelings.
...abi...the guy would had built up to 8 houses by now and be a landlord
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by 24SEVEN: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

You slept with 155 prostitutes; of which
100 was with protection
55 was without protection.
Wow. So let's keep stats'ing'
How many did you give head,
How many gave you bj
How many did you have anal sex with?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Draslo(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2023
kuse2:
Wow.. An average of 12 per annum and 1 per month..

Hmnnn, it is well with you

😆😆

Be like say anytime he collect salary na to go fuckolosho

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by DaveHarry(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2023
At a time if friends come looking for me at home and did not see me, they will start checking at every LovePeddler house. It was fun!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Sweetvie: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Wow
You're doing well.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by NBAjunior: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Sweetvie:
Wow
You're doing well.

Must you comment on every post bastard
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by forexprophet(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2023
YOU ARE THE SICK ONE ACTUALLY.... THAT NEED HELP..... You are actually posses with a spirit of succubus

Pussykills:

Better go and examine your health before coming here to spill trash
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by xynerise: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2023
Kudos
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ufotunang: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2023
BafanaBafana:
And counting...
Just set a target, when you hit that target, stop
... hahahaha...his target is 5,000...he wants to make guiness book of records..world record
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2023
I think your problem is the fantasy you get while ba*nggig them when you get high, which you might not get from someone who is not a prostitute because she won't be able to withstand it.

People like you will not care about the money spent on attaining your fantasy.

Your problem is in two phases; one is getting high with whatever substance you use and the other is prostitution.

Your solution is to stop getting high.

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Brownshoe: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Anytime you are ready come to my office and collect your trophy, your deserve Oscar too
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by omotodun1(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2023
155 in 13 years is nothing; that's like 1 Olosho per month or 12 Oloshos in a year. Abeg go and sit down.

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by amstamon: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Ibechris2:
I am only thinking of the money u may have spent as a result of this ur lifestyle.

Calculate how much u have spent in one year and multiply it by the number of years including the condoms,short let and drinks.

As an igbo boy wey like money,this kind waste go buy me land for my village or Abuja.

Continue...subsidy removal is going to make u have the real feelings.
So where is your land on village and abuja?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Guyman01:
You are not the only person in this situation

Lol..except going raw & keeping data. I dey dis table

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Sweetvie: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2023
NBAjunior:

Must you comment on every post bastard
Lol. Why not undecided

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by nedekid: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.
You still be learner.
My paddy those day and Co worker. Earning same salary. We will close from work on the island. This guy will ride with me all the way to Alimosho, When we are in traffic he will leave me to take bike. Meanwhile na thesame street we de live. His reason is that he want to book room to nack olosho early enough. All his salary went to olosho. Infact those days, the olshos will fight that it is their turn to follow him as he na big spender, only for beer and olosho. He carried them in twos. Person weh de boast then say him don knack over 1000 different chicks back then.
Funny thing, his father caught him then with a chick in his room, he then introduced her as his fiance. Baba shouted, mummy, mummy wa wooo.. Your son did not see better girl to marry, na olosho from so so and so joint, him see! Lol, baba sef sabi the olosho from that joint. grin

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Goalnaldo(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2023
They are addictive. I lost my virginity there in 2018. I keep count too, although mine is just 16. I even ask them their state, lol. I havent patronise them since this year. Yesterday, i went to see the house i intend to rent and the girls i saw gave ashewo vibes. I became sceptical. A part of me wants to end that lifestyle but my canal man is urging for sex, after all, like they, say body no be firewood.

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by israelmao(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2023
It's controlling power of sexual immorality that has taken hold of you need to submit your life to Jesus and you need deliverance in the name of Jesus.

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by lilyheaven: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2023
😆😆 his an accountant,
He doesn’t need the judgment book at the last day, because he has already taken notes of all his actions and inactions on earth.
Patented:
lots of guys sleep with Prostitutes but what worries me about your case is that you are keeping the score........like why?!!

even tracking protection and non protection.

Maybe you need therapy.

on the flip side what about them has you hooked?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by lilyheaven: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2023
Amen!
Arrange deliverance prayer 🙏 for him.
israelmao:
It's controlling power of sexual immorality that has taken hold of you need to submit your life to Jesus and you need deliverance in the name of Jesus.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by lilyheaven: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Correct guy!
Just try listen to your spirit.
Goalnaldo:
They are addictive. I lost my virginity there. I keep count too, although mine is just 16. I havent patronise them since this year. Yesterday, i went to see the house i intend to rent and the girls i saw gave ashewo vibes. I becamep sceptical. A part of me wants to end that lifestyle but my canal man is urging for sex, after all like they say body no be firewood.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ufotunang: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2023
Patented:
lots of guys sleep with Prostitutes but what worries me about your case is that you are keeping the score........like why?!!

even tracking protection and non protection.

Maybe you need therapy.

on the flip side what about them has you hooked?
...oo
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by herbert2017: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2023
My honest opinion is that you need deliverance
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by nams77: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

LMAO!!!
What does the words you quoted mean? I see it a lot here
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by yemmit90: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Lolz, Fake story.

So you counted the number of prostitutes you slept with since 2013, and still noted down the ones you did without protection?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ufotunang: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2023
DaveHarry:

Most times when I look back, crying is not enough, one of the reasons I started taking weed @ 27.
.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Bimpe29: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2023
Be alive to the reality of death, your obligation to do what's right with your life before death strikes, negativity of lewdness as well as responsibility of being preventive of deadly sexual disease.

Aforesaid words are enough only for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / How I Was Dumped By My First Love