Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Slept With 155 Prostitutes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes (48104 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Hassanmaye(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

Me I don't know o. I be woman, but I want to assume we all the same
Okay
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Newsneako: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.
U'll always think it's only woman that should be virgin 😂😂. A man must also be virgin. This what happens you can turn out to be a sex addict, u may fall in love with the hoe you're having sex with, u'll loose the ability to recognize a good lady easily cause good won't show them to you.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Paul112(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

Bros ur deliverance no b here ooo, u have to discipline urself first before anything else. Remember there is a way that seems right to a man but the end there of leads to death. Pls don't allow lust to overshadow the wonderful potential in u

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by candygist: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bros abeg no go infect person innocent pikin o. Just let her go.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ShaqFu: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

Anatomically, all women are the same... undecided
nna stop Dat thing. What do you mean anatomically all women are the same?

I sure know boobs, ass, hips, areolas, clits etc aren't the same for all women. If you think I'm lying, let ma main man tell you otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wup1cEdgOWs&pp=ygUmRHVzayB0aWxsIGRhd24gZGlmZmVyZWJ0IGtpbmQgb2YgcHVzc3k%3D

Anatomically, pussy ain't the same. 😁😁😁
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ALFADOS(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Justice need t be done to your case, there's God oohhj
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Davidsimonnie: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hey bro, forget about a new relationship.
1. You need to "Repent" and what is repentance; change of mindset, lifestyle, direction, etc. because right now you don't see any wrong in what you are doing. keeping records of your mishap.

2. I don't know your faith, you have to believe this, for every lady you slept with, they have transmitted a spirit to your spirit, soul, and body. You need a second Repentance which is to be born again.(this you will confess your sins and forsake them.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by YangaBabe: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hmmm, things dey happen o, I think you need therapy sha, but of a truth many men would actually see this normal.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by KarinaSlim(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is a Spiritual Problem.

A Marine Spirit in form of a Prostitute in human form have tied your destiny and entire life inside her pussy that you can not do anything productive in life without thinking of having sex with a Prostitute.

Believe me when I say so.

No hope for you again.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Rossycares(f): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Uncle u need a trophy!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ikay00406(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
nedekid:

You still be learner.
My paddy those day and Co worker. Earning same salary. We will close from work on the island. This guy will ride with me all the way to Alimosho, When we are in traffic he will leave me to take bike. Meanwhile na thesame street we de live. His reason is that he want to book room to nack olosho early enough. All his salary went to olosho. Infact those days, the olshos will fight that it is their turn to follow him as he na big spender, only for beer and olosho. He carried them in twos. Person weh de boast then say him don knack over 1000 different chicks back then.
Funny thing, his father caught him then with a chick in his room, he then introduced her as his fiance. Baba shouted, mummy, mummy wa wooo.. Your son did not see better girl to marry, na olosho from so so and so joint, him see! Lol, baba sef sabi the olosho from that joint. grin

Like father like son.. LOL...How baba take know the olosho?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Rossycares(f): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Uncle u need a trophy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by FavouredBiano(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
One disadvantages of having multiple sex partners is the inability to develop genuine feelings for one person.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Rossycares(f): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Uncle u need a trophy!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by jimmynauty: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Research questions for pycjologist
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by DaveHarry(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
ufotunang:
. But not prostitutes that should kill a man
Not ur choice to make
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by etrange: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sleeping around and contaminating your minds/body only to heap it all on one innocent girl later, break her and make her a burden to the next man she dates... I've said it over and over again, call out Nigerian girls as much as you like on this platform, at the end of the day, it's a give-and-take situation. The energy you dish out is what you recieve.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Dotman2210(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

You're no doubt walking around with legion of demons, Stop now before it consume you
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by okoroemeka(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Patented:
lots of guys sleep with Prostitutes but what worries me about your case is that you are keeping the score........like why?!!

even tracking protection and non protection.

Maybe you need therapy.

on the flip side what about them has you hooked?
that is my own concern,the accurate collation of the data,from number of prostitutes fvcked to number of times he didn't use protection,did he keep diary and tabs of nacked women or what I can't even understanding,that looks kind of weird and obsessive
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by DriveByKiller: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

But you will get the same high with one woman, won't you? All women are the same down there, you know.

Run to Jesus. He is waiting to receive you and heal you of this addiction
all women aren't the same, girl.

There are world class pussies and they are third grade pussies. The feeling aren't same. There are boobs with different textures and nipple sizes. No two women are essentially the same.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by zikter(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Marry and stop fornication

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
100% sure you somehow believe you are better than the prostitutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ShaqFu: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
DriveByKiller:
all women aren't the same, girl.

[b]There a world class pussies and they are third grade pussies. The feeling aren't same. There are boobs with different textures and nopple sizes. No two women are essentially the same.[b]
Hallelujah brother Drive, Hallelujah. Keep preaching the gospel.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ShaqFu: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
cococandy:
what does that have to do with anything. 🙄

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Shedrack777: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

only boogeyman557 can advice you

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by nedekid: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
ikay00406:

Like father like son.. LOL...How baba take know the olosho?
Baba tori sef get as e be.
Him na G. Him benson and hedges and Stout na standard. Him and him paddies de get suppliers of olosho. Them de go joint too those days go drink. Take my "daughter, how are you?" levels use control olosho.
Baba rent house for one 22 year old back then. Furnish am sef. One day him land there see boy for the house. Lol, na so baba hala! He go charter truck make them go de pack the load, take key lock the house.
The man was a correct guy till his death many years ago.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by freetunchi: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ti e ti ta cry
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Maynman: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
cococandy:

Are they fucking him like prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Akalia(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
RaptorX:
Nothing like a force of darkness regarding sex, it is all in your delusional mind. Free the guy and allow him enjoy himself and stop all this spiritual mumbo jumbo
You are guilty as hell hence you giving credence to unbridled immorality.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by online4business: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
155 and you dey cap na WA ooo.

I lost count from Cyprus to all states in Nigeria man don nack akuna

Benine republic to togo reach Senegal.

Gf na work who get that time I just dey practice my 3R REIRE ROTU RARURA (EAT SLEEP FORK)

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Akalia(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Well... i don't believe these folktales.

I had sex with humans not animals. I don't know were you get these sex with animal idea, this is precisely why i said your assertions are just folktales.
I like the aura you exude bro-very positive and welcoming. My guts tell me you really see reasons with me but you or something else influencing you just can't bring you to buy the truth I am trying to sell you. Goodluck!!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Octopusssy(f): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
nna stop Dat thing. What do you mean anatomically all women are the same?

I sure know boobs, ass, hips, areolas, clits etc aren't the same for all women. If you think I'm lying, let ma main man tell you otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wup1cEdgOWs&pp=ygUmRHVzayB0aWxsIGRhd24gZGlmZmVyZWJ0IGtpbmQgb2YgcHVzc3k%3D

Anatomically, pussy ain't the same. 😁😁😁
Hian

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.