Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” (16050 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by collinsfbi(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2011
To all desperate Canada visa seekers; there has been another newly established group of company named[b] “Online Dynamic Limited”[/b] who promise to obtain Canadian visas for gullible Nigerians (Category of visas not ascertain, website not exist) For sometimes now, there has been rampant broadcasting of Online dynamic Limited on one of the Nigerian Radio Stations named “103.5 Choice FM and this has been a medium through which many of these scammers gain access to the hearts and lives of the general gullible Nigerians. For now their identity remain unknown but according to the advert, there head-quarter is at Ibadan and they also have a branch at GRA Ikeja, Lagos. I will appreciate anyone with more info as regards this company to please share it here before thousands will fall for this scam again. My only fear now is for residents of Oyo state who are not member of this forum and who knows nothing about the current CS National disaster in Lagos.

Personally, I have started a research on this company and more info will be shared here as research progresses.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out

1 Like

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2011
This campain will only work for few who are smart and who browse what about people who dont have acces to internet sad
Thanks for The Alert
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
collinsfbi:

To all desperate Canada visa seekers; there has been another newly established group of company named[b] “Online Dynamic Limited”[/b] who promise to obtain Canadian visas for gullible Nigerians (Category of visas not ascertain, website not exist) For sometimes now, there has been rampant broadcasting of Online dynamic Limited on one of the Nigerian Radio Stations named “103.5 Choice FM and this has been a medium through which many of these scammers gain access to the hearts and lives of the general gullible Nigerians. For now their identity remain unknown but according to the advert, there head-quarter is at Ibadan and they also have a branch at GRA Ikeja, Lagos. I will appreciate anyone with more info as regards this company to please share it here before thousands will fall for this scam again. My only fear now is for residents of Oyo state who are not member of this forum and who knows nothing about the current CS National disaster in Lagos.

Personally, I have started a research on this company and more info will be shared here as research progresses.

I hope pple read this and spread the news.
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by Osama10(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
Good to know, let's spread this out.
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by llbhuds: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hnmmmm no be small thing oooo for naija
na wa ooooo
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by fogman1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
Canadian Visa scam everywhere. Why? I thinks this radio stations most especially this particular one, need to verify the claims of their customers before they air their jingles. It will be appropriate if CS victims can write to them and protest, since CS used them to air their jingles. All this station should always air disclaimer to any unsubstantiated ads they air.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by dustydee: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
Am sure they want to ride on the "success" of CS to make their own cool money too. I pity those who will register.
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by ijeburemo: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
I have this feeling that visa scam is now a registered profession with the corporate affairs commisions. Cos these. People open up offices and employ staff just to scamgullible people and walks away scot free with it if only the government can alleviate the suffering of the people and make nigeria the giant of africa ( like they claim in words) then nobody will fall for these cheap visa scams anymore, MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by onlinedyna: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2011
ONLINE DYNAMICS LTD.

Our attention has been called to your allegation on our company and services, especially the migration service to Canada. Our initial reation was to disregard your uninformed accusation, but for the purpose of good meaning Nigerians and especially users of your forum who may want to believe everything you write, we like to react thus:

1. You have not done any due diligence investigation before coming up with your baseless accusations and malicious conclusions.
2. You are so limited in your thinking to conclude that all migration consultancy companies are 'scammers'. Be educated that the fact there is fake means there is original somewhere; nobody can present you with a fake 1 Naira note because there is no original of it. We are aware that there may such individuals and organisations who do not have a clue about migration processes but pretend to do so, but we take exceptions to your generalisation and outright attack on our integrity.
3. You claimed to be doing research on us, stop fooling yourself, come personally to our offices to meet with us, we are ready to grant you interview and educate you properly. If you like to book an appointment with us, contact us on our e-mail: info@onlinedynamics.org.
4.  We think it is rather rude and audacious on your part to refer to our clients as 'gullible', hear this, an average 'prospect' of Online Dynamics Ltd. is more informed than you because the first thing we provide at Online Dynamics is information.
5. We urge you to disclose your identity and stop hiding behind this faceless platform you called 'nairaland'. your name shows how shallow your thinking is.
6. Only fools will read your accusation and believe it without verifying, let alone spreading it.
7. We believe our clients and prospect know better than take such a non-consequential remark serious. At any rate we will not joke with the integrity of our company.
8. Our legal department is aware of your presumptuous accusations and malicious conclusions and we will be adequately directed on what steps to take.
9. By way of saying, i think you also have something to do with Canadian Immigration services, if you do not have enough to do media advert and boost your business, why not approach us, if we are convinced that you know how to deliver and you take your job serious, we will make you positively and productively busy.
10. We will not be obliged to join issues with you after now since we have more important things to attend to.
11. 'Answer a fool according to his foolishness, answer not a fool according to his foolishness , '

ONLINE DYNAMICS LTD.
VPICANADA / VPI GLOBAL CONNECT
NIGERIA & GHANA
www.onlinedynamics.org

2 Likes

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by temmytanny(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2011
collinsfbi:

please stop spoiling company or people business if you dont have enough evidence to nail them down. The fact that one company has been caught in this act doesnt mean others do scam. I dont know anyone there neither have i transacted any biz with them but mind what you come here to tell people.
Prove it to us that they are scammers, if you cant then your story is bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by noblegas2(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . .
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by justwise(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2011
temmytanny:

please stop spoiling company or people business if you dont have enough evidence to nail them down. The fact that one company has been caught in this act doesnt mean others do scam. dont know anyone there neither have i transacted any biz with them but mind what you come here to tell people.

Then why are u defending them? What do u know about the company u are standing up for?

2 Likes

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by llbhuds: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2011
temmytanny:

please stop spoiling company or people business if you dont have enough evidence to nail them down. The fact that one company has been caught in this act doesnt mean others do scam. I dont know anyone there neither have i transacted any biz with them but mind what you come here to tell people.

keep shut,

1 Like

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by temmytanny(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2011
llbhuds:

keep shut,

Na your father make go keep shut!
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by llbhuds: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2011
temmytanny:

e dey pain u?
well if you grow up knowing ur father and respecting him den you will not say such thing to my own dad cos he is not the one talkin to you
i doubt if u have a dad even
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2011
temmytanny:

Sadly, very typical of the average Nigerian. Especially those with little or no respect for their own parents. Why insult anyones father? He's not present in this thread, neither did he insult you.

I think an apology is in order.
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by segeland: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Take it easy guys, I believe we're all adult.
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by oksma: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
I think in my opinion that there is no substansive proof to say categorically that these guys are fake. Much as I appreciate letting the public know of criminals hiding behind travel agents, by unveiling their identities, I supposed it's worth the while not to sacrifice clarity on the alter of bravity. Hence, what is worth knowing is worth knowing well. Online Dynamics is worth researching especially for the wide publicity they are gaining through the media. So, after thorough research can we say that they are fake or genuine. This must be based on available evidences. It doesn't matter what defence anyone may put up cos criminals are very crafty but it doen't make sense to drag a reputable organisation's name to the mud and apologise later. So we all I suppose should be interested to know outcome of your research while we do our bit too. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by worry359(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
This thread is THREE YEARS OUT OF DATE!
Who would post on a dead thread?
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by micmcsam: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2020
I thought I'd find useful information reading your post (having listened to the radio jingles today) only to discover at the end that you were making unsubstantiated claims. I replace the word "gullible" (which I see as an insult) with "unsuspecting" while reading through.
As I read through, I looked to see reasons for your claim, only to find at the end that you want to start a research. You already made a conclusion without no research, no evidence...? cry

1 Like

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by Soffyh(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
This company still exists very real of them
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Thank you
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by joyteex: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2022
calling a company fraud without concrete evidence is not good at all, i hope the company will take appropriate legal actions on this. i have dealt with the company and i have a good experience. The fact you transacted with the company but did not get the visa would not translate to fraud. You got a job in Europe and also secured a work permit in Europe through the company, the company also prepared your visa application and rehearsed you for the visa interview, which you attended. The embassy reserved the right to issue or not issue a visa. so the fact that you could not secure the visa does not make the visa consultant a fraud. Well, I was able to gain two admission in two different United Kingdom(UK) universities through them and this alone proves they are capable to deliver on their business promises. Only clueless people who believe your campaign of calumny. how could you expect the company to refund money to you after services have been delivered?
Will you return the services rendered to you?

Find attached a copy of the admission letters I got. I also a couple of people who have successfully migrated through the On-Line Dynamics Ltd.

born2top:
Dear group, Online Dynamics Limited have been tested, this travel agency cannot be trusted. Their terms and conditions of agreement is a fraud and a trap. Their travel packages is full of fraud, and the most painful part of it is their promo packages that is full of scam. Then on their receipt it has been written on it that “ No refund for any payment for services” this is their statement of defense at court or any arbitration center. Please beware of this travel agency called “ Online Dynamics Limited “ Thanks. A copy of their receipt is hereby attached.

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 14, 2022
Thank you
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by Olayinka1230(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2022
Nah wa ooh this country is full of fraudster
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by damosade(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2022
Follow the processes on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by olalekan9320(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2022
United front global service

Please do anyone know about the above organization? My friend wants to use their service. I'm a pro DIY but she doesn't have enough time
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by ednut1(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2022
olalekan9320:

Please do anyone know about the above organization? My friend wants to use their service. I'm a pro DIY but she doesn't have enough time
looks like a scam self from the name lol. There is nothing like i dont have time when it comes to immigration. If you must use agent use registered ones. And their fees cost over 1.5m to 2m. Stay away from quacks

1 Like

Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by olalekan9320(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2022
ednut1:
looks like a scam self from the name lol. There is nothing like i dont have time when it comes to immigration. If you must use agent use registered ones. And their fees cost over 1.5m to 2m. Stay away from quacks
I guess as much too, thanks
Re: Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:52am On May 16, 2022
olalekan9320:

Your friend wants to be scammed and maybe even banned.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Bans Alcoholic Beverages At Motor Parks / God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. / 20 Funny Suggestions For Driving In Lagos – Gidimeister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.