Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,810 members, 7,862,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. (31316 Views)

Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / 54 Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Dead As Rival Terror Groups Clash Near Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by AssCraver: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Whobedatte:
But you mine our precious minerals illegally in consolidation of our corrupt politicians in Zamfara and Osun .
These Chinese people are very dishonest set of people including the Indians .

Yet people say they prefer a world run by Chinese communists than the West
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by niel63(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
So na my birthright... my natural resources these people dey negotiate.

Our system of government is just not it... una dey talk terror. What about our forests?

All of una dey mental. Like I'm benefitting anything from y'all. We are taxed on everything we pay for in Nigeria. So yeah, fx@k you!!!

It's my birthright to be very comfortable as a Nigerian more than anyone in this world.

Ask me why make God no punish you! How many wealth creation resource God wan bless you with again? Sitting on blessing, praying for blessing. Dey play.
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by JuanDeDios: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
The only thing china is funding in Nigeria is fake Tecno phones.

Releasing new transion junk every week
I don't think Beijing would fund terror in Nigeria, and I doubt that's what the report alleges. It's about Chinese businessmen paying bandits to allow them mine minerals.

1 Like

Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by badman007(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kingpele:
Ok

Your father is useless.

No Chinese slander would be tolerated here. Tinder fire you.
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Emola12(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goodlady:
Useless chinkos
you know how much BUHARI don borrow from their hand Ode
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by eepeepook: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Politics is about lies, lies, lies and more lies. I pity anybody who follows stories on the actions of leaders. You go waste youth no come understand why you no dey progress.

Follow political events only if your livelihood is attached to it. Ignorance is best if otherwise.
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by badman007(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
The UK hasn’t made any single significant positive contribution to the lives of Nigerians. Whatever they’ve done, we’ve paid over 100x the value.

We are not non aligned

We are aligned with China!

Long live the CCP..
for the love of China 🇨🇳
Thank you for your generosity
谢谢你的好意
Xièxiè nǐ de hǎoyì
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Goodlady(f): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Emola12:
you know how much BUHARI don borrow from their hand Ode
Ok. You ll be used as one of the collaterals. At least you can be used to make tissue paper in China
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by legba1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
RichDad1:
It’s a common knowledge in the NW and NC states

Even in osogbo here...
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Antipob777(f): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
When I saw the earlier news I knew it was released by the obedient nobs Aka IPOB terorists to divert our attention from Peter obi detention in UK Prison.

Imagine how obi was detained tortured like a common criminal and fed with a watery beans and after 7 days he was depoted to Nigeria.

Till today obi has gone into hiding. No more media interviews.
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by MatrixCircle: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na to just seize the money we borrowed from thier government. They have collected thier money by stealing our minerals.
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Blazadenise(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
The story not far from the truth sha
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by bigcasava1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

can you afford iphone? You should be thankful for their efforts in making you have android phone

1 Like

Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by austinvsb: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lol cheesy grin very obvious anti-china propaganda is being pushed in Nigeria and all over Africa. You can tell by the non-Naija sounding comments on the first page here and the other earlier thread.

China is Africa's best Friend as it stands, it's never been involved in a war of conquest in Africa or middle east. NEVER!

1 Like

Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by JoeEeL(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Terrorism can be something quite complex but it is clear that the one which obtains in zoogeria is 2-pronged: religious and economic.

There are certain world powers that fund terrorism in marked swathes of the zoo with potentially buried mineral resources. We heard the exposition of the one in Borno where foreign boots have been on that soil, excavating a rare earth resource called californium. The same also applies to Zamfara that has vast gold deposits that rivals Ghana's. Terrorism has budded in Zamfara with no restrain. When it comes to the purely economic reasons, this is where you hear of Islamic terrorists killing fellow islamists and they start trying to deceive the gullibles down south that "hey, no na... it's not a religious war... after all muslims are killing muslims."

Then there is the religious angle. Since 1804, Hausas have not had rest on their lands since the jihad against their ancestors. Before Britain's interest in zoogeria was deep-rooted, the Fulas had been wreaking havoc and terrorism on indigenes in the space anyway. They had fought with the Yorubas twice, stole Ilorin. Waged war from Gobiri down 1000 miles to Yola. Came down to the Benue plains and stopped by Tse tse flies. Tried to go eastwards but repelled by the Bornu empire. This is just age-long Fulani terrorism which is now likely sponsored by the Gulf states in the 21st century. Britain too is very much a culprit as exposed by thier then ruler Harold Smith who said Britain gave Fulani the leeway to continue their sweeping Jihad in most parts of Jihad and Kaduna just for them to let Britain breathe easy on their zoo.

This world is evil beyond imagination is what I can say. It's a jungle with fools deceiving fools claiming human rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Voiceofthestree: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
JuanDeDios:

I don't think Beijing would fund terror in Nigeria, and I doubt that's what the report alleges. It's about Chinese businessmen paying bandits to allow them mine minerals.

Yes China do not fund terror in Nigeria but Chinese businessmen are paying bandit to allow them mine our resources I beg wetin be there different. The person way thief and the person way keep am both nah thieves.... Abeg Mr Seun no deh ban me again I be Benin man like you ooo.... I sense say anytime I comment something about Peter Obi or LP nah him OP deh ban me why why are you anti LP or Ant obident I can’t understand
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by UNDFTD: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
China can deny the allegation all it wants but you can NOT put this past China. One thing with China that many people especially Nigerians do NOT understand is that Chinese people would NEVER give you anything for FREE without them getting much more in return. And they would do whatever it takes to get it even if it means destroying you. At first, they come off as benevolent, meek, and peace-loving people, but the moment they get what they are looking for, they would show you the other side of themselves. It's NO secret that they loathe and despise black people especially people from Africa. That's the reason that even the poorest of the poor in China would come to Africa, especially in Nigeria, and lord over you. He's quick to insult and demean you, brutalize, and even kill you without hesitation in your own country. Until African countries truly understand that the Chinese foray into the continent is modern-day neocolonialism, they would always be regarded and treated like slaves to always be exploited!

1 Like

Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by 27Pushing30: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

that "Junk" has ensured that over the past 13 years many Nigerians have access to the internet.

Where was Africa before the Asians came?

2 Likes

Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Chetas81(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
CONTINUE TO DECEIVING YOUR SELF AS THE NIGERIA CITIZENS ___ IT'S OUR CHOICE TO REMAIN THIS WAY ✍️ NO CITIZENS LIVE ON BRIBERY AND SURVIVE THE HEAT BUT THE USELESS NIGERIA CITIZENS KEEP ON WAILING EVERY DAY AND NIGHT
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by obayendo1010(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
The British are well know self interest addicts, theirs first before any atoms of consideration for black nations but the Chinese are far worst the only difference, Chinese can play to gallery because there have little or no image to Protect....the chinese can build a free bridge for and render the river useless for other benefactors...

1 Like

Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Chetas81(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
niel63:
So na my birthright... my natural resources these people dey negotiate.

Our system of government is just not it... una dey talk terror. What about our forests?

All of una dey mental. Like I'm benefitting anything from y'all. We are taxed on everything we pay for in Nigeria. So yeah, fx@k you!!!

It's my birthright to be very comfortable as a Nigerian more than anyone in this world.

Ask me why make God no punish you! How many wealth creation resource God wan bless you with again? Sitting on blessing, praying for blessing. Dey play.
HANG ALL APC GOVERNMENT SUPPORTERS
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Whobedatte:
But you mine our precious minerals illegally in consolidation of our corrupt politicians in Zamfara and Osun .
ok
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by bigdammyj: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Noted.
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by MeineMutter: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Washington, through London, wan scatter marriage between Beijing and Abuja.
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by JoeEeL(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Whobedatte:

The Brutes are the worst!
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Alabaintprice(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

That's why your mother and father or cousins and siblings are still able to reach you on phone or rather you're able to reach then on phone ...

Be grateful and stop capping
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by ariesbull: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

how many wey your papa and una village people produce
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by 2qca5: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Free!!

Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by chaloskyx: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
You too Nigeria you are letting yourself to be used you better stay neutral in this matter o cause China is on the rise as a new economic power you are also potentially a member of BRICS so dont burn your bridges cause its China that's helped you build your infrastructure that others could not the only thing they wanted was your oil and not your development
Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by Lobotomy02: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Do people expect China to say yes they are funding terror groups in Nigeria? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? / All Adamawa Labour Party Candidates Boycott Obi's Rally / Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.