Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State (7024 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) / Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by waynetee(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
FavoredbyGOD:

Thank you.
I love the road layout of Ilesa.
Do you Know any house agent

I'm not living there, i just have families there but finding house can't be something hard at all, there are lots of vacant houses there.
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by ivolt: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Shedrack777:
op you no try! you come carry places wey no fine upload so that we'll criticise the government ba, well, we'll not
Why is everything always about the government?
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by Father0fjesus: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
GoodLife4live:
mumu man .. I am from kwara... Naa everybody go be like u wey want die on top peoples land ?

Born and brought up in Lagos surulere.... shitta...

Igbo land no fine at all... Naa fact i dey tell you...
if you are a Lagos boy. You go go know the name of that street. You be popular local Ibadan boy 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by BastadThiefnubu: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
BeanX:
Seun it's high time you deal with these tribal bigots, the OP should be the first person you should ban. he created this thread just to spite Yorubas.

Delete this thread and ban the op now...
He should deal with tribal bigots for posting beautiful pictures of Illesha? You need your head examined.
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by BastadThiefnubu: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
GoodLife4live:
he pain am... No Igbo city that can match LAGOS... Lagos is 1000 years ahead....

No Yoruba dominated cities can match Enugu. Go back to your yoruba ibadan village ibadan man.
Bro you are pained.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
So you have no cue how much is rent in your hometown sad
Corridon:
I haven't travel to that place of recent so I'll refer you to my cousin Thenice.guy.
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by Corridon: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
So you have no cue how much is rent in your hometown sad
I haven't gone home for the last three years due to the incessant killings and raping by our Fulani Masters.
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
You think we're talking about Ochufu in Enugu right cheesy
Corridon:
I haven't gone home for the last three years due to the incessant killings and raping by our Fulani Masters.
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by robinso01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

It's meant to be an insult. This is likely using a different username.

Oh, I understand now
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by Corridon: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You think we're talking about Ochufu in Enugu right cheesy

Sharap. I'm a bonafide Yoruba man with a visible cone head.
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mkpuru Mmirii addict like you.

Yorubas dey take Mkpuru Mmirii ? undecided
Corridon:
Sharap. I'm a bonafide Yoruba man with a visible cone head.
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by walefresh3(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ogun state be dis

Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
EmekaA125:

I'm presently in the East. When are you going to leave ur rustic brown roof region and visit other parts of Nigeria??
am sure you will be back soonest .
It a matter of time
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by farem: 8:58am On Jan 27
EmekaA125:
All SouthWest towns look alike.
... Because they were self built places more than a century ago unlike...
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by farem: 9:03am On Jan 27
EmekaA125:

Hahahaha. Same with Ibadan, Akure, Abeokuta, Osogbo and Ijebu-ode.

The most glaring fact about those brown roofs is, when they were being built you guys ancestors were still living in mud and thatched houses, walking na.ked about like gorillas and chimpanzees. Aren't you noted thar North, East, West, South, you're about the only place without history of old buildings?
Just ponder!
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by farem: 9:08am On Jan 27
EmekaA125:

Lol....see flimsy excuse. Do you know how old Onitsha, Awka, Enugu, Abakaliki and other towns in Igboland are yet they look modern and less primitive?? Yorubas are yet to explain why there are many brown roof enclaves in their neighbourhood.

How old please?
Old places without history of old civilization. Nowhere in the world claims oldness without anything to show for it.
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by farem: 9:16am On Jan 27
MadamExcellency:

Eastern Nigeria is different because all ancient buildings and monuments were bombed and leveled during the Civil War.

The buildings and roads are recent and somehow modern.

I guess the civil war took place before photography came! lol

That most have been about 700 years ago because we have photographs of more than 300 years accros the globe. Locations in the North, and West have pictures of close to 200 years except yours.
E no go better for that Gowon and Awolowo who bombed your primitive enclaves in 1469AD!
Re: Welcome To Ilesha, Osun State by farem: 9:29am On Jan 27
GoodLife4live:
that imo city boy... U thought I don't know your dead crap kingdom ?

Look at it again... Alaigbo is cursed .. dis is IMO STATE

Long time we have built brown roofs, this was the best they could come up with

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana Arrests Stolen Oil From Nigeria / Breaking News......governor Wike Sacks All 23 LGA Chairmen In RIVERS STATE / Chelsea Has Appointed Rowan Atkinson As New Manager, Mourino Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.