Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe). (3514 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Nigerians In East Europe / Any Nigerian In Georgia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe). by darkmayor(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
STUDY CHEAP IN GEORGIA (EAST EUROPE).
Get Admission in just 2 working days and Travel in 10 working works to study for Degree, Masters, PHD and Courses Offered in Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Micro-Biology, Bio-chemistry, Economics and Business related Courses. All All Engineering, Marine and Aviation courses related Courses.
Note: That School fees will be paid upon Arrival into the country,
Visit Us at: No. 74, Isheri Road, All Season Place(Suite 108), Beside Road Safety Office Ojodu-Berger, Lagos.

Tel: 08066872888, 08025858399
Re: Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe). by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
story
Re: Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe). by ijeburemo: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
@poster I guess you are talking about georgia ( U.S.A) but if its that god-forsaken european country. Then GOD punish you cos no sane nogerian will wanna go study there so I suggest you take your immediate family there so you guys can make billions of euros within a year and don't disclose the secrets to anyone. ANUOFIA grin grin grin
Re: Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe). by kadman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2011
He is talking about Georgia East Europe. THE COUNTRY IS AT WAR !

Please stop sending our people to bad places - classic example of from frying pan to FIRE

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7567078.stm
Re: Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe). by kadman(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
ijeburemo:

@poster I guess you are talking about georgia ( U.S.A) but if its that god-forsaken european country. Then GOD punish you cos no sane nogerian will wanna go study there so I suggest you take your immediate family there so you guys can make billions of euros within a year and don't disclose the secrets to anyone. ANUOFIA grin grin grin

________ !!! THOSE WHO HAVE EARS !
Re: Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe). by Vicjustice: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
darkmayor:

STUDY CHEAP IN GEORGIA (EAST EUROPE).
Get Admission in just 2 working days and Travel in 10 working works to study for Degree, Masters, PHD and Courses Offered in Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Micro-Biology,  Bio-chemistry, Economics and Business related Courses. All All Engineering, Marine and Aviation courses related Courses.
Note: That School fees will be paid upon Arrival into the country,
Visit Us at: No. 74, Isheri Road, All Season Place(Suite 108), Beside Road Safety Office Ojodu-Berger, Lagos.

Tel: 08066872888, 08025858399
   Liar! Georgia, Europe indeed.
   Well, Georgia is only as much in "Europe" as Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Pakistan.
   But must you lie about the location of a location? Georgia is not in Europe, but Asia; the people are extremely poor and there's no work in the country: Haven't you heard of people who sell their (Cassette Player) Radios and Bicycles to pay their house-rent?
Re: Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe). by Babakunle1: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
georgia is a sweey place so is their girls.
i just bleeped one an hour ago.
she got swallow on her menu

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of International Airports In Nigeria / Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon / Why My US Visa Was Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.